Mike Pence: Sarah Palin Without The Charisma

BTW Serious question. Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it for lack of anything to really say, or what?

If you mean NaziCon - it's because that's how I truly feel about all you deranged rabid far-right assholes. It's just that simple. I don't know what the hell Trump is - but Mike Pence is a perfect example of a NaziCon asshole! Did that add any clarity to your question?

Not at all. I was just wondering why you felt the need to name call.

If you mean NaziCon - it's because that's how I truly feel about all you deranged rabid far-right assholes. It's just that simple. I don't know what the hell Trump is - but Mike Pence is a perfect example of a NaziCon asshole! Did that add any clarity to your question?
Bow down to Hillary! Do it fuckstick! Do it now!

Don't you mean Madam President?
I bet you'd eat her panties if Bill could watch.

“It isn’t so much that Mike Pence is a lightweight in the brains department.

It’s that Mike Pence is a lightweight in the brains department, and also ridiculously incompetent.”

It would take someone not very bright to agree to become Trump’s running mate.

Pence: social conservative, rightwing ideologue – someone hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the due process rights of those transgender; he represents everything that’s wrong with the GOP and the American right.

He wouldn't even have to watch. She is hot...

hillary_clinton_boobs_bill_cleavage.jpg

You are right.There is nobody that would make Trump a viable candidate. Anybody with any credibility would refuse his offer.

Yet all the real losers would go running to Hillary, right?

I don't know what kind of President Trump would make, and you don't either....he has never done anything political like that, so none of us can know. So pretending you DO know is moot.

You're willing to turn the presidency over to a snake oil salesman just to support your failing party. Damn, you're dumb.

I don't have a party. Dumber.

OK. Another republican who is ashamed to admit it. I don't care what you want to call yourself. Your posts always support republicans. You are a republican.

If that's the case then you are a liar. You can SAY anything....see how that works?

Oh and didn't realize you were following me around to see all my posts. Just chill. It will all be okay..:itsok:

Republican - no
Conservative - yes

I don't follow you around, but the more loony posters do tend to stand out, like you and Rambo. You are a republican even if you are ashamed of it.

If you libtards are good at one thing, it's deception. Right up there with blaming.

If you libtards are good at one thing, it's deception. Right up there with blaming.

If I blame somebody or something for any reason, I try to back it up with facts! "W" caused the country grief economically, internationally by starting 2 wars, and passed a huge tax cut at the same time causing a recession! "Thanks a lot GEORGE!" :argue:

Yet all the real losers would go running to Hillary, right?

I don't know what kind of President Trump would make, and you don't either....he has never done anything political like that, so none of us can know. So pretending you DO know is moot.

You're willing to turn the presidency over to a snake oil salesman just to support your failing party. Damn, you're dumb.

OK. Another republican who is ashamed to admit it. I don't care what you want to call yourself. Your posts always support republicans. You are a republican.

If that's the case then you are a liar. You can SAY anything....see how that works?

Oh and didn't realize you were following me around to see all my posts. Just chill. It will all be okay..:itsok:

Republican - no
Conservative - yes

I don't follow you around, but the more loony posters do tend to stand out, like you and Rambo. You are a republican even if you are ashamed of it.

The only thing that might make me ashamed would be if I were a baby killing liberal. Otherwise, I am a conservative, and not a Party....no matter how many times you say it.
Have fun following. Nite Nite.

“A Trump-Pence ticket should send a shiver down the spine of women in this country,” the group said in a statement Thursday. “Donald Trump just sent a message to the women of America: your health and your lives are not important.”

Along with gay Americans, transgender Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, immigrants, and other minorities.

Indeed, every American of good faith and good conscience should recoil at the likes of Trump and Pence.

Republican - no
Conservative - yes

The only thing that might make me ashamed would be if I were a baby killing liberal. Otherwise, I am a conservative, and not a Party....no matter how many times you say it.
Have fun following. Nite Nite.

OK. OK. Call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, but you still support republican policies right down the line. You are a republican. Embrace it.

If I blame somebody or something for any reason, I try to back it up with facts! "W" caused the country grief economically, internationally by starting 2 wars, and passed a huge tax cut at the same time causing a recession! "Thanks a lot GEORGE!" :argue:
You just contradicted yourself moron.

It's entertaining watching you NaziCons blame others for what you're guilty of. It's a sick trait - but very predictable.

It's entertaining watching you NaziCons blame others for what you're guilty of. It's a sick trait - but very predictable.
That's one hell of a rebuttal there, dumass.

Ummm....I really did think you were female all of this time. never looked at your profile. Now I see you are a 70 year old man. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

“A Trump-Pence ticket should send a shiver down the spine of women in this country,” the group said in a statement Thursday. “Donald Trump just sent a message to the women of America: your health and your lives are not important.”

Along with gay Americans, transgender Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, immigrants, and other minorities.

Indeed, every American of good faith and good conscience should recoil at the likes of Trump and Pence.

Says you.

“It isn’t so much that Mike Pence is a lightweight in the brains department.

It’s that Mike Pence is a lightweight in the brains department, and also ridiculously incompetent.”

It would take someone not very bright to agree to become Trump’s running mate.

Pence: social conservative, rightwing ideologue – someone hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the due process rights of those transgender; he represents everything that’s wrong with the GOP and the American right.
Another Hillary douche licker.

So, I wonder how many Pence threads Shitting Bull is going to start? What's this, like 3 already?

Just one less than were started about Benghazi, how about?

I think Benghazi is a bit more important than Mike Pence. I mean, it was just four dead Americans and that means little to folks like you.... but hey, let's flip out over one guy;s views on evolution. That really matters!

Benghazi is about as important as birtherism.

So, I wonder how many Pence threads Shitting Bull is going to start? What's this, like 3 already?

Just one less than were started about Benghazi, how about?

I think Benghazi is a bit more important than Mike Pence. I mean, it was just four dead Americans and that means little to folks like you.... but hey, let's flip out over one guy;s views on evolution. That really matters!

Benghazi is about as important as birtherism.
Just killing American gays to keep up your liberal cred with your muslim friends?

I am sure we'll never see a definition.

It's a word it uses when it can. Knows nothing.

I first heard NaziCon from Bartcop.com. He is deceased, and I greatly miss him. His website was always the highlight of my Internet day. The site still exists as he left it. The word means Nazi Conservative - although he may have originally meant it to mean Nazi Convention.

Bartcop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

BTW Serious question. Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it for lack of anything to really say, or what?

My question did not need clarity.

Your answer does. You can't answer the question.

And who really cares what you feel ?

I was responding to Kat - not you, asshole.

Does not matter...you still can't answer the question.

I asked you to define what a NaziCon is.....

You can't.

It's just something that sounds cute to you so you use it in place of any kind of rational argument.

This is what is especially scary about a religious nut like Pence - who would only be a heartbeat away from being President:

quote-Mike-Pence-and-my-christianity-first-and-foremost-governed-143299_1.png

pene.jpg

tumblr_nm1jx10ngq1qzptwgo1_1280.png

in-mike-pence-transvaginal-_zps5dc7b061.jpg

jkj1g.jpg

“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel.” - Mike Pence

So he wants to tell me how to live because he believes in some 2,000 year old book. Well, fuck him.

How is he telling you how to live ?

Please point that out.

More specifically - a NaziCon.

Please define a NaziCon.

You are a moron. Everyone knows that.

She sure is.

I am sure we'll never see a definition.

It's a word it uses when it can. Knows nothing.

I first heard NaziCon from Bartcop.com. He is deceased, and I greatly miss him. His website was always the highlight of my Internet day. The site still exists as he left it. The word means Nazi Conservative - although he may have originally meant it to mean Nazi Convention.

Bartcop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis
How are Republicans acting like Nazis?

Forum List

Back