Mike Pence: Sarah Palin Without The Charisma

If it had been Newt, all we would have heard about is his past transgressions. It would have been beaten like a dead horse.
If it had been Christie all we would have heard about would have been bridges.

So really it makes no difference.

You are right.There is nobody that would make Trump a viable candidate. Anybody with any credibility would refuse his offer.

Yet all the real losers would go running to Hillary, right?

I don't know what kind of President Trump would make, and you don't either....he has never done anything political like that, so none of us can know. So pretending you DO know is moot.

You're willing to turn the presidency over to a snake oil salesman just to support your failing party. Damn, you're dumb.

I don't have a party. Dumber.

OK. Another republican who is ashamed to admit it. I don't care what you want to call yourself. Your posts always support republicans. You are a republican.

If that's the case then you are a liar. You can SAY anything....see how that works?

Oh and didn't realize you were following me around to see all my posts. Just chill. It will all be okay..:itsok:

Republican - no
Conservative - yes

You're willing to turn the presidency over to a snake oil salesman just to support your failing party. Damn, you're dumb.

OK. Another republican who is ashamed to admit it. I don't care what you want to call yourself. Your posts always support republicans. You are a republican.

More specifically - a NaziCon.

Please define a NaziCon.

You are a moron. Everyone knows that.

She sure is.

I am sure we'll never see a definition.

It's a word it uses when it can. Knows nothing.

Please define a NaziCon.

She sure is.

I first heard NaziCon from Bartcop.com. He is deceased, and I greatly miss him. His website was always the highlight of my Internet day. The site still exists as he left it. The word means Nazi Conservative - although he may have originally meant it to mean Nazi Convention.

Bartcop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

Please define a NaziCon.

She sure is.

I first heard NaziCon from Bartcop.com. He is deceased, and I greatly miss him. His website was always the highlight of my Internet day. The site still exists as he left it. The word means Nazi Conservative - although he may have originally meant it to mean Nazi Convention.

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

BTW Serious question. Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it for lack of anything to really say, or what?

Please define a NaziCon.

She sure is.

BTW Serious question. Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it for lack of anything to really say, or what?

If you mean NaziCon - it's because that's how I truly feel about all you deranged rabid far-right assholes. It's just that simple. I don't know what the hell Trump is - but Mike Pence is a perfect example of a NaziCon asshole! Did that add any clarity to your question?

Please define a NaziCon.

She sure is.

If you mean NaziCon - it's because that's how I truly feel about all you deranged rabid far-right assholes. It's just that simple. I don't know what the hell Trump is - but Mike Pence is a perfect example of a NaziCon asshole! Did that add any clarity to your question?

My question did not need clarity.

Your answer does. You can't answer the question.

And who really cares what you feel ?

Mike Pence Has Led The Fight Against Reproductive Rights For Half A Decade

He once threatened to shut down the federal government over Planned Parenthood funding.

When Republicans took over the House of Representatives in 2011, then-Rep. Pence authored the first bill to strip all federal money from Planned Parenthood. He then threatened to shut down the federal government over Planned Parenthood funding in an interview on MSNBC.

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards told Politico at the time that she had never seen a legislator go after the organization with as much intensity as Pence. “He’s the only one I know of who has been so completely obsessed with Planned Parenthood,” she said. “This just seems to be an enormous focus of his.”

“A Trump-Pence ticket should send a shiver down the spine of women in this country,” the group said in a statement Thursday. “Donald Trump just sent a message to the women of America: your health and your lives are not important.”

Also in 2011, Pence cosponsored the Ultrasound Informed Consent Act, a bill that would have required abortion providers to perform an ultrasound on a woman seeking abortion, regardless of whether it was medically necessary, and then describe the embryo in detail to her. He also cosponsored a bill that would have essentially redefined rape, prohibiting federal funds from paying for abortion except in cases of “forcible rape,” and a bill that would allow hospitals to deny abortions to pregnant women who would die without the care.

Since Pence became governor of Indiana in 2013, he has signed multiple anti-abortion bills into law, including a measure that prohibits private insurance providers from offering abortion coverage. Under his leadership in 2015, Indiana experienced a devastating HIV outbreak, which was exacerbated by the closure of a Planned Parenthood clinic that was the only HIV testing center in the county. The clinic had closed due to Pence’s cuts to Planned Parenthood’s funding.

in March, Pence signed one of the worst anti-abortion omnibus bills in the country into law. Among other things, it requires doctors to offer women the “remains” of the fetus after an abortion.

Indiana women were so frustrated with Pence’s apparent preoccupation with their reproductive organs this year that they started a “Periods for Pence” campaign, giving him details of their menstrual cycles. One woman even invited Pence to her gynecologist appointment.

Not surprisingly, anti-abortion advocates cheered the news of Trump’s likely pick on Thursday.

More: Mike Pence Has Led The Fight Against Reproductive Rights For Half A Decade

Just another anti-choice anti-women religious nut. Just another deranged teabagger lunatic.
He opposed baby murder? I like him more and more.

Do you now support food stamps and wic to make sure that baby can be fed by a poor single mother?

Republicans have never opposed welfare for a poor single mother....stop spewing BS. They oppose fraud and people making a career out of it

Career?
What's the lifetime cap on welfare?

She sure is.

My question did not need clarity.

Your answer does. You can't answer the question.

And who really cares what you feel ?

I was responding to Kat - not you, asshole.

Please define a NaziCon.

She sure is.

Not at all. I was just wondering why you felt the need to name call.

Yet all the real losers would go running to Hillary, right?

I don't know what kind of President Trump would make, and you don't either....he has never done anything political like that, so none of us can know. So pretending you DO know is moot.

Please define a NaziCon.

Someone that is a religious asshole that thinks he can mode society based on his beliefs.

She sure is.

This is what is especially scary about a religious nut like Pence - who would only be a heartbeat away from being President:

quote-Mike-Pence-and-my-christianity-first-and-foremost-governed-143299_1.png

pene.jpg

tumblr_nm1jx10ngq1qzptwgo1_1280.png

in-mike-pence-transvaginal-_zps5dc7b061.jpg

jkj1g.jpg

“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel.” - Mike Pence

So he wants to tell me how to live because he believes in some 2,000 year old book. Well, fuck him.

No, not really. But never mind. I really don't care. And I can say to without calling you any names. How about that? I feel sorry for you and all the hatred inside you.
I may not agree with your politics, but I believe in the right for you to have those beliefs.

This is what is especially scary about a religious nut like Pence - who would only be a heartbeat away from being President:

pene.jpg

jkj1g.jpg

“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel.” - Mike Pence

So he wants to tell me how to live because he believes in some 2,000 year old book. Well, fuck him.
Fuck you. Its your way or no way - right?

pene.jpg

jkj1g.jpg

Yes, the book of fairy tales...

wpid-001-bible-fairy-tales.jpg

BABLE.jpg

Bow down to Hillary! Do it fuckstick! Do it now!

Don't you mean Madam President?

Don't you mean Madam President?
In your marxist, brainwashed dreams.

Forum List

Back