Obama Apologizes Again For Islam

While I can agree that Islam might teach peace I do wonder what it is about Islam that creates these types of people. Once or twice we could say it was just an fluke. But it is getting to be exactly what the situation is, an invasion which is turning violent. Those wishing to defend Islam need to tell me why so many, all of ISIS for example, seem to condone the violence using the Koran.

While I can agree that Islam might teach peace I do wonder what it is about Islam that creates these types of people. Once or twice we could say it was just an fluke. But it is getting to be exactly what the situation is, an invasion which is turning violent. Those wishing to defend Islam need to tell me why so many, all of ISIS for example, seem to condone the violence using the Koran.
Islam teaches murder, enslavement, and treating women as lower than animals.
800 million examples out there.

But don't they teach peace and understanding with some segment of society? (do I need to say it?)

But don't they teach peace and understanding with some segment of society? (do I need to say it?)
Who's that? The cult even takes glory in butchering their fellow cult members.

Who's that? The cult even takes glory in butchering their fellow cult members.
No, your missing something. Peace and understanding with any and all who agree with them (whatever faction the individual subscribes to). Everyone else is screwed. So, to a Sunni, one must subscribe to the Sunni teachings, to the Kurds, one must subscribe to the Kurdish teachings, etc.

Hillary preaches truth, transparency and competence...she makes the Muslims look like that guy who cut down the cherry tree.

I caught a bit of Obama a short while ago.....
I thought he would address the recent attack in France.....

He seemed to be patting himself on the back as he does quite often....

He was talking about the deal he made with Iran.
He was talking about the new relationship with Cuba...
He was talking about the progress he has made with climate change...

Really....
I admit I came in at the tail end of things...

But c'mon.
What the hell...

He caught some criticism about his handling of ISIS after this recent attack
and he was a bit pissy about it it seemed....
So he took the time today to talk about his so called accomplishments...

How about telling us how he's going to do whatever it takes
with his time left in office to end ISIS like he should have done from the start.

I caught a bit of Obama a short while ago.....
I thought he would address the recent attack in France.....

He seemed to be patting himself on the back as he does quite often....

He was talking about the deal he made with Iran.
He was talking about the new relationship with Cuba...
He was talking about the progress he has made with climate change...

Really....
I admit I came in at the tail end of things...

But c'mon.
What the hell...

He caught some criticism about his handling of ISIS after this recent attack
and he was a bit pissy about it it seemed....
So he took the time today to talk about his so called accomplishments...

How about telling us how he's going to do whatever it takes
with his time left in office to end ISIS like he should have done from the start.
US military can't beat some ragheads in beat up Toyota trucks.

Forum List

Back