Mike Pence declines invitation to speak at CPac

Here's a recap. 67 court cases..dismissed. Not one sniff of widespread fraud.

UP YOURS with those lies, funnelhead. Not one of the dismissed cases was dismissed FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD. Even Barr only said that HE DIDN'T FIND any evidence, not that there WASN'T any. It's all a big coverup. They were rejected on procedural grounds, technicalities, timing. NOT ONE of those courts even had standing to rule on WIDESPREAD FRAUD. No court can rule outside their jurisdiction, idiot, except the SCOTUS and Roberts shot down even taking the case.

And I think there is still a case pending there! :21:

But if you know so much, I'm ready to go over the facts one by one and let you disprove it all.

BIDEN WON JACK.

You can go over whatever "facts" you'd like. Trump lost. He's gone. He ain't coming back. And no amount of bitching and moaning will change that. So I'd deal with it. You're in danger of jumping the shark. :)

You can go over whatever "facts" you'd like.
Cop out. You ain't got nothing. Without even seeing my evidence you are already trying yo discredit them with quotation marks, without proof.

Trump lost. He's gone. He ain't coming back.
That's a very premature assumption. But then, you are a very premature person. You can't discount everything including sworn, witnessed events based solely on statistical analysis. But then, anyone with a brain or a shred of intellectual integrity would know that. The fact that you won't even use the claims in your link to argue your position speaks volumes. Just one more article making assertions but WITHOUT THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION to back their claims up.

How do they support trump and still pretend to be conservative? They gonna celebrate trumps giant deficits and huge bailouts?

You can go over whatever "facts" you'd like.
Cop out. You ain't got nothing. Without even seeing my evidence you are already trying yo discredit them with quotation marks, without proof.

Trump lost. He's gone. He ain't coming back.
That's a very premature assumption. But then, you are a very premature person. You can't discount everything including sworn, witnessed events based solely on statistical analysis. But then, anyone with a brain or a shred of intellectual integrity would know that. The fact that you won't even use the claims in your link to argue your position speaks volumes. Just one more article making assertions but WITHOUT THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION to back their claims up.

You've got nothing except your constant braying and silly-assed conspiracy theory links....all of which have been debunked. Just give it up.
The election wasn't stolen. There were no sworn witness statements given in court, to a judge, under oath. I just gave a link that debunked
your "statistical analysis" horseshit.

Pence spends four years carrying Trump's water and then tosses him (and his family) under the bus of Capitol rioters.
Trump could have had a vocal ally in his corner if he wanted to make another go in 2024. But, since Trump tacitly approved of
the violence that day, I'm not surprised Pence took a pass on speaking. CPAC has become an alt-right joke. It's Trump's conference
now. You really think Pence would want to speak at a conference where possibly 3/4 of the audience would want to do him harm?
Yep...pass. :)

You've got nothing except your constant braying and silly-assed conspiracy theory
Sure Jack. You believe that, that's why you've passed on 15 invitations to shoot me down in structured debate? Because I got nothing?

JOE BIDEN IS AMERICA'S FIRST FRAUDULENT INSTALLED COUP BANANA REPUBLIC ILLEGAL MEDIA-SELECTED PRESIDENT.

NO ELECTION IN AMERICA WILL EVER MEAN ANYTHING AGAIN UNTIL THE TRUTH IS REVEALED.

100 MILLION AMERICANS AREN'T BUYING THE BULLSHIT.

AMERICA'S REAL PRESIDENT LIKELY SITS AT HOME RIGHT NOW IN FLORIDA.

You've got nothing except your constant braying and silly-assed conspiracy theory
Sure Jack. You believe that, that's why you've passed on 15 invitations to shoot me down in structured debate? Because I got nothing?

JOE BIDEN IS AMERICA'S FIRST FRAUDULENT INSTALLED COUP BANANA REPUBLIC ILLEGAL MEDIA-SELECTED PRESIDENT.

NO ELECTION IN AMERICA WILL EVER MEAN ANYTHING AGAIN UNTIL THE TRUTH IS REVEALED.

100 MILLION AMERICANS AREN'T BUYING THE BULLSHIT.

AMERICA'S REAL PRESIDENT LIKELY SITS AT HOME RIGHT NOW IN FLORIDA.

Now it's 100 million? Just keep padding those numbers, you'll get there. :) By my count, only 74 million voted for him. He had a 42% approval rating when he left office. And I think a good number of those people would like to have that vote back after what happened on January 6th.

You've..got..nothing. Move on.

Now it's 100 million? By my count, only 74 million voted for him.

Jack, you really suppose that just those who voted for Trump know the election was a fraud? We both know that TRump had millions of votes stolen from him, and Biden had his numbers padded.

It's all in the evidence you refuse to even try to debate much less disprove.

Biden can run a Payless Shoe Store much less even get 81 people to a rally of his much less get 81 million pull a lever for him. WE all know that's the truth.

The whole world is laughing at our election.

Jack, you really suppose that just those who voted for Trump know the election was a fraud? We both know that TRump had millions of votes stolen from him, and Biden had his numbers padded.

Biden can run a Payless Shoe Store much less even get 81 people to a rally of his much less get 81 million pull a lever for him. WE all know that's the truth.

The whole world is laughing at you and the rest of your embarrassing cult. Get it straight. You have lost your fucking mind.

you know how Trump can get 81 million? (at least)

vccva61uhwi61.jpg

Pence has been remarkably silent about Jan 6.

Doesn’t want reporters asking questions

Mike Pence is history. Literally.

He never had a future once he hooked his wagon to Trump

He doesn't have any kind of future. Check the list at the bottom of the article.

By running for office in a fair honest election. If THIS got 81 million:
View attachment 460126

Then THIS has to be good for at least 200 million!
View attachment 460127

Top - Socially distant COVID gathering. Smart.
Bottom - Superspreader cult event. Stupid.

When is it going to sink into that thick skull of yours? Masses of people at a superspreader event doesn't translate into
popularity at the polls. He sucked as a President. So he lost.

Pence has been remarkably silent about Jan 6.

Doesn’t want reporters asking questions

Mike Pence is history. Literally.

He never had a future once he hooked his wagon to Trump

He doesn't have any kind of future. Check the list at the bottom of the article.

I never realized......

Intel says Bill and Melinda Gates were in India in 2013 giving children vaccinations and many died, or were left paralyzed, because of the Gates vaccine. People who had their children die by this “vaccine” hanged Bill and Melinda Gates at the same time in July of 2013. They both died. The persons they have on house arrest are not Bill and Melinda Gates. They are doubles.

By running for office in a fair honest election. If THIS got 81 million:
View attachment 460126

Then THIS has to be good for at least 200 million!
View attachment 460127

Top - Socially distant COVID gathering. Smart.

When is it going to sink into that thick skull of yours? Masses of people at a superspreader event doesn't translate into
popularity at the polls. He sucked as a President. So he lost.
Bottom: its a Klandemic!

When is it going to sink into that thick skull of yours? Masses of people at a superspreader event doesn't translate into popularity at the polls.

Hey JerkOfNoGarage: There were no such things as super-spreader events in 2017 when that photo was taken! :21: Jesus are you an idiot!

And I don't know of any actual, confirmed "super-spreader" events,--- that is just a name idiots like you made up. Name me an instance where there was a mass spike in infections and deaths after a Trump rally, an Antifa riot last summer or even during the playoffs and Superbowl?

I TAKE THAT BACK. I can think of ONE.

And it was caused by a DEMOCRAT, Andy Cuomo who killed 10,000 seniors sticking them Covid patients in all together with nursing home patients!

Forum List

Back