Mike Pence declines invitation to speak at CPac

Bottom - Superspreader cult event. Stupid.
When is it going to sink into that thick skull of yours? Masses of people at a superspreader event doesn't translate into popularity at the polls.

Hey JerkOfNoGarage: There were no such things as super-spreader events in 2017 when that photo was taken! :21: Jesus are you an idiot!

And I don't know of any actual, confirmed "super-spreader" events,--- that is just a name idiots like you made up. Name me an instance where there was a mass spike in infections and deaths after a Trump rally, an Antifa riot last summer or even during the playoffs and Superbowl?

I TAKE THAT BACK. I can think of ONE.

And it was caused by a DEMOCRAT, Andy Cuomo who killed 10,000 seniors sticking them Covid patients in all together with nursing home patients!

And spin, spin, spin and deflect. You're like a pinball, Freaky. Just bounce off the side rubber bands and get slapped by the levers so you can bounce off the next set of deflections you run into. That's what I akin you Trump supporters to. Pinballs being flipped around the grid. Why don't we see if we can keep to the topic. So outside of attending another right wing superspreader event and the fact that Trump supporters wanted to hang him a month ago, why would Pence bother showing up at Alt-Right PAC?...ermm CPAC? We already know Trump is going to stand up and assert the election was stolen from him, despite 67 court cases being thrown out and not one iota of evidence to suggest there was widespread voter fraud. And we know that's going to whip up the alt-right base attending (lets face it, the term "conservative" is pretty much dead). If I were Pence, I'd stay away as he'd likely run into the same vitriol that came out on January 6th.

And spin, spin, spin and deflect. You're like a pinball, Freaky.

Jack, you're not just an unworthy opponent, you are deranged and dishonest. I'm not deflecting. YOU keep asserting that the election fraud is baseless. I keep telling you I can document that it is real and am prepared to do so in structured debate, yet YOU KEEP REFUSING.

You obviously are both unwilling and unable to back up your baseless claim.

None of you fucks are.

How do they support trump and still pretend to be conservative? They gonna celebrate trumps giant deficits and huge bailouts?
I'm amazed that liberal democrats are defining what a conservative is what even more amazing is that some "republicans" are listening to them

And spin, spin, spin and deflect. You're like a pinball, Freaky.

Jack, you're not just an unworthy opponent, you are deranged and dishonest. I'm not deflecting. YOU keep asserting that the election fraud is baseless. I keep telling you I can document that it is real and am prepared to do so in structured debate, yet YOU KEEP REFUSING.

You obviously are both unwilling and unable to back up your baseless claim.

None of you fucks are.

Take your fucking "claims" to a court and put them in front of a judge. Which by last count, was done 67 times. All you do is deflect. The election is over. There was no evidence of widespread voter fraud. There is no need for any structured debate. He LOST. Deal with it. Move on. And stick to the subject of Pence not wanting to speak at CPAC..because, you know, they wanted to hang him a month ago and his boss (who threw him under the bus) was the one who whipped the faithful up to try and hold his VP (who was his biggest champion for four years) accountable to declared the election invalid and re-install him for another four years.

Take your fucking "claims" to a court and put them in front of a judge.
Why? I have no court standing to bring these cases! Why should I expect a different outcome than the first time? Face it: You have NO IDEA whether the evidence is real, solid or baseless. You're just happy with the outcome and don't want to bother asking why.

All you do is deflect.
HOW DO I DEFLECT, ASSHOLE, when I AM THE ONE ASKING. I AM THE ONE OFFERING.

YOU are the one running away.

Forum List

Back