Mike Pence declines invitation to speak at CPac

Can you blame Mike Pence for declining to speak at CPac?

John, you another idiot who takes everything "reportedly" true as good as if true?

I've heard that reportedly, you have brains made of cabbage and sawdust.

Fuck Mike Pence. I never trusted the guy. Too quiet. I never trust anyone who never has anything to say about anything. Mike had his shot at greatness on 1/6 and blew it.
Only in Toobworld is a Vice-President forgoing his constitutional duty and effectively overthrowing our constitutional republic for the sake of a single individual is a "shot at greatness."

In America, a VP that does his constitutional duty in the face of an insurrection called forth by his boss, and faces that challenge to stand up for the country and rule of law, well that VP is a hero in my book.

The last time he was in a building full of rabid Trump supporters they tried to kill him.

The last time he was in a building full of rabid Trump supporters they tried to kill him.

Link?
If you need a link for that statement, you have been living in a cave the past month and a half!

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES
The thread has a link to Pence's declination.

The link states nothing about 'Trump supporters trying to kill him.'

So what?
So you missed the video of the mob chanting, "Hang Mike Pence!"

Link?
If you need a link for that statement, you have been living in a cave the past month and a half!

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

I added a link only because having to link to the obvious seems to be a sine qua non these days.

Last edited:

Bull Fucking Shit@!!!!!!

Pence is in hiding.....he's ashamed of the part he played in closing out the Trump Administration.
Benedict Arnold would be proud of that SOB.
Voters closed out the Trump Administration..why all you wingers blaming Pence?

Link?

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

So what?

Post link to it.

John, you another idiot who takes everything "reportedly" true as good as if true?

Fuck Mike Pence. I never trusted the guy. Too quiet. I never trust anyone who never has anything to say about anything. Mike had his shot at greatness on 1/6 and blew it.
Only in Toobworld is a Vice-President forgoing his constitutional duty and effectively overthrowing our constitutional republic for the sake of a single individual is a "shot at greatness."

In America, a VP that does his constitutional duty in the face of a insurrection called forth by his boss, and faces that challenge and stands up for the country and rule of law, well that VP is a hero in my book.

I would agree if he hadn't gone into hiding ever since.
If he would have showed some spine and held a presser to tell what happened and how Trump had set him up, maybe then.

Link?

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

I added a link only because having to reference the obvious seems to be a sine qua non these days.

your link doesn't back up your claim.

You wanted Pence to break the law??? Really? What kind of scumbag are you?

Link?

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

So what?

Post link to it.

Took me 5 seconds to get to this, you lazy bi-assed ass.

Link?

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

So what?

Post link to it.
Done!

Link?

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

So what?

Post link to it.

Took me 5 seconds to get to this, you lazy bi-assed ass.

That nice.

then it would only have taken the OP 5 seconds to add that to his OP, and back up his claim?

a Vice-President forgoing his constitutional duty and effectively overthrowing our constitutional republic

Refusing to certify a stolen election IS his constitutional duty! If I know that with what's available to me then Pence HAD to know it.

But if you think you can show all my evidence as false, invalid and baseless, I invite you to try.

Biden won NOTHING.

Pence also has the option of certifying alternate electors. The man is dirt.

And your story still ain't worth Jack. It is based on 2nd hand info. They don't even KNOW what Pence has done, they said he said. Passes for "news" to you.

Have some coleslaw.

It is hard to believe that VP Pence decided to kiss Biden's ass after the libs ripped him since he entered the national scene because of his adherence to the Pence Rule.

Pence refuses to have sexual relations with women who he isn't married to. Libs just couldn't see that.

a Vice-President forgoing his constitutional duty and effectively overthrowing our constitutional republic

Refusing to certify a stolen election IS his constitutional duty! If I know that with what's available to me then Pence HAD to know it.

But if you think you can show all my evidence as false, invalid and baseless, I invite you to try.

Biden won NOTHING.

And your story still ain't worth Jack. It is based on 2nd hand info. They don't even KNOW what Pence has done, they said he said. Passes for "news" to you.

Have some coleslaw.
All your post is just a regurgitation of the Big Lie. Nothing was stolen. Trump's own DOJ, Republicans Governors, Republican election officials, Trump appointed and Republican judges and justices found no proof whatsoever of widespread election fraud. Stop with spouting the Big Lie. Vomit up that kool-aid you have been drinking and clear your system so you can once again think clearly.

Bull Fucking Shit@!!!!!!

Pence is in hiding.....he's ashamed of the part he played in closing out the Trump Administration.
Benedict Arnold would be proud of that SOB.
Voters closed out the Trump Administration..why all you wingers blaming Pence?
I'd love to know what Pence was supposed to do. Legally.

Maybe he's a bad guy in the Q conspiracy stuff. Who knows.

Link?

I don't need it....

THE THREAD DOES

So what?

Post link to it.
Already posted in OP. Please pay attention.

Biden won NOTHING.

Have some coleslaw.
All your post is just a regurgitation of the Big Lie. Nothing was stolen. Trump's own DOJ, Republicans Governors, Republican election officials, Trump appointed and Republican judges and justices found no proof whatsoever of widespread election fraud. Stop with spouting the Big Lie. Vomit up that kool-aid you have been drinking and clear your system so you can once again think clearly.

If you agree with Vice President Pence's position on this, you should contribute to his future campaigns and pledge your fealty if he decides to run against Biden in 2024

Forum List

Back