Mike Pence claim that Kamala wants to defund the police is rated false by Politifact

Donald Trump has tried this too. Repeating and repeating the same lie over and over about Joe Biden and Kamala trying to defund the police in hopes that it will become true.
But repetition doesn't make a lie the truth.
That's why Mike Pence is now paying the consequences by having a fact checker read his comment false.
Harris said Trump called veterans cowards. Never proven and it was debunked. Harris said Trump called racists good people. Debunked. Harris would not answer if she would support packing the court. Harris would not answer the little girl’s question on how we can get along when our leaders cannot. Harris would not answer why Biden was scared to take out terrorists. Harris would not answer how repealing the Trump tax cuts would not hurt middle class families.

Facts
You said nothing about defunding the police.
You mean I didn't say anything? Biden already said he wants to shift those monies to useless programs.
Shift money is not de-fund....and useless is a matter of opinion..of which you get one. Neither Biden or harris have said they wish to de-fund the police. They wish to revamp the police..which is long overdue.

Not to worry champ, Biden/Harris also want to "revamp", or if you prefer "reallocate" your monthly income also...dumbass.
Nope..they have no designs on my income at all. They can do what they want with my taxes..as it always has been.

I do see that they want to do some revamping that you might be scared of.....I've seen nothing at all that bothers me..personally....at all---like it bothers me that Trump has empowered a whole subset of Americans..that should have stayed under their rocks.

Yep, you say that now. When/if they roll back Trump tax cuts you'll be singing three octaves higher.
Maybe..but what I'll be singing is, "Hallelujah"!

"Hallelujah" you get to pay more? Hell, you can just contribute more now.

Donald Trump has tried this too. Repeating and repeating the same lie over and over about Joe Biden and Kamala trying to defund the police in hopes that it will become true.
That's why Mike Pence is now paying the consequences by having a fact checker read his comment false.
Politifact? You mean Politilie.....

Harris said Trump called veterans cowards. Never proven and it was debunked. Harris said Trump called racists good people. Debunked. Harris would not answer if she would support packing the court. Harris would not answer the little girl’s question on how we can get along when our leaders cannot. Harris would not answer why Biden was scared to take out terrorists. Harris would not answer how repealing the Trump tax cuts would not hurt middle class families.

Facts
You mean I didn't say anything? Biden already said he wants to shift those monies to useless programs.
Shift money is not de-fund....and useless is a matter of opinion..of which you get one. Neither Biden or harris have said they wish to de-fund the police. They wish to revamp the police..which is long overdue.

Not to worry champ, Biden/Harris also want to "revamp", or if you prefer "reallocate" your monthly income also...dumbass.
Nope..they have no designs on my income at all. They can do what they want with my taxes..as it always has been.

I do see that they want to do some revamping that you might be scared of.....I've seen nothing at all that bothers me..personally....at all---like it bothers me that Trump has empowered a whole subset of Americans..that should have stayed under their rocks.

Yep, you say that now. When/if they roll back Trump tax cuts you'll be singing three octaves higher.

I'm a fiscal Conservative..remember those? The worst thing Trump did was those tax cuts...cut revenue while increasing spending is always stupid. Giving the cut to those in the top brackets just made it worse.

I don't mind paying a bit more...although I doubt that that is going to be the case. If you are a rich person..rejoice..and pay your fair share with the rest of us.

Facts
Really? So if I run a basketball program and they tell me, sorry we are moving 50% of the monies toward drama...did my basketball program not just get defunded?
Nope..what it got--was down-sized. If the school feels that it is getting more bang for its buck...entertaining and educating---with drama....all that really happened is a shift of emphasis--while the long-term goal of education remained the same.

If the re-allocation of monies for LEA proposed by people across the nation reduces crime/reduces the number of officer-involved shootings/reduces the adversarial relationship to many departments have with the communities they police--I see it as a good thing and not a de-funding--after all..it amounts to a reapportionment of the same monies..and probably more on top of it.
911 will still work..just you might get a trained domestic abuse counselor...instead of 2 hopped-up and scared cops.
Hold on...no if you take away from the basketball program it will get worse. We have seen crime spike in areas where there are fewer police officers. If I give my kids more tutoring for English vs. Math, their GPA may stay the same but their math grades will likely decline as the grades in English improve. And none of the incidents used as examples illustrate that we need to defund the police.

Floyd was a bad person and resisted arrest. Blake was a bad person and resisted arrest. Taylor hung out with bad people who shot at police officers. Defunding is stupid. We need to increase funding and hire better people.

Facts

I'm a fiscal Conservative..remember those? The worst thing Trump did was those tax cuts...cut revenue while increasing spending is always stupid. Giving the cut to those in the top brackets just made it worse.

I don't mind paying a bit more...although I doubt that that is going to be the case. If you are a rich person..rejoice..and pay your fair share with the rest of us.
Please show a link that he cut revenue. Pretty sure revenue was not cut. Thanks. Also please define "fair share" Mr. Fiscal Conservative.

Kamala: Mr Vice President, i'm speaking here!

Pence: ...then maybe you should speak the truth!

ZING!

You know, there IS another angle to this defund the Police nonsense.

Think about it........EVERY city wanting to defund the Police is neck deep in unfunded liabilities. Democrats LOVE to spend others money....but never think of the consequences.

So maybe...just maybe....defunding the Police (and cutting millions from the payrolls) is a well thought out strategy to take cash from public services and re route it to their pets (retirees and unions) and at the same time get around the backlash from the community for the lack of services?

Forum List

Back