Mike Pence claim that Kamala wants to defund the police is rated false by Politifact

Donald Trump has tried this too. Repeating and repeating the same lie over and over about Joe Biden and Kamala trying to defund the police in hopes that it will become true.
But repetition doesn't make a lie the truth.
That's why Mike Pence is now paying the consequences by having a fact checker read his comment false.
Straight from the horses mouth. Let's "reimagine" the police!

And in your feeble brain that equates to de-funding? Too funny!

Donald Trump has tried this too. Repeating and repeating the same lie over and over about Joe Biden and Kamala trying to defund the police in hopes that it will become true.
That's why Mike Pence is now paying the consequences by having a fact checker read his comment false.
Harris said Trump called veterans cowards. Never proven and it was debunked. Harris said Trump called racists good people. Debunked. Harris would not answer if she would support packing the court. Harris would not answer the little girl’s question on how we can get along when our leaders cannot. Harris would not answer why Biden was scared to take out terrorists. Harris would not answer how repealing the Trump tax cuts would not hurt middle class families.

Facts
You said nothing about defunding the police.
You mean I didn't say anything? Biden already said he wants to shift those monies to useless programs.

"Yes, absolutely!"

Biden, when tasked to defund the police.

Harris said Trump called veterans cowards. Never proven and it was debunked. Harris said Trump called racists good people. Debunked. Harris would not answer if she would support packing the court. Harris would not answer the little girl’s question on how we can get along when our leaders cannot. Harris would not answer why Biden was scared to take out terrorists. Harris would not answer how repealing the Trump tax cuts would not hurt middle class families.

Facts
You mean I didn't say anything? Biden already said he wants to shift those monies to useless programs.
Shift money is not de-fund....and useless is a matter of opinion..of which you get one. Neither Biden or harris have said they wish to de-fund the police. They wish to revamp the police..which is long overdue.

Facts

You are astoundingly fucking stupid.

{ After Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced he would cut $150 million from the city’s police budget – despite California Governor Gavin Newsom’s need to deploy the National Guard to help curb violence and looting in LA – Harris went on GMA this morning and said, “I applaud Eric Garcetti for doing what he’s done.” }

The left checkers can lie all they like - fucking frauds - but she is all over the place promoting defunding the police.

Facts

You are astoundingly fucking stupid.

{ After Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced he would cut $150 million from the city’s police budget – despite California Governor Gavin Newsom’s need to deploy the National Guard to help curb violence and looting in LA – Harris went on GMA this morning and said, “I applaud Eric Garcetti for doing what he’s done.” }

The left checkers can lie all they like - fucking frauds - but she is all over the place promoting defunding the police.
:oops8:

It's a lie.

Pence is as much of a liar as Trump.

"Yes, absolutely!"

Calling for "fundamental change" is not calling for de-funding. Reallocating funds to community projects involving policing is not de-funding. Re-imagining policing in the 21st century is not de-funding. In fact, whatever loosely construed euphemism you can construct..is not de-funding.

Facts
Shift money is not de-fund....and useless is a matter of opinion..of which you get one. Neither Biden or harris have said they wish to de-fund the police. They wish to revamp the police..which is long overdue.
Really? So if I run a basketball program and they tell me, sorry we are moving 50% of the monies toward drama...did my basketball program not just get defunded?

Facts

Shift money is not the same as defund.

It involves defunding, and then using the money for some bathshit far left cause.

It is worse than defunding.

"Yes, absolutely!"

And let it sink in, Biden is KNEELING for BLM. The organization that has destroying family as its goal. When are leftists going to condemn the extremists?

"Yes, absolutely!"

Calling for "fundamental change" is not calling for de-funding. Reallocating funds to community projects involving policing is not de-funding. Re-imagining policing in the 21st century is not de-funding. In fact, whatever loosely construed euphemism you can construct..is not de-funding.

Fewer police officers on the street = defunding. The rest is semantics.

Facts

Not to worry champ, Biden/Harris also want to "revamp", or if you prefer "reallocate" your monthly income also...dumbass.

Facts
Really? So if I run a basketball program and they tell me, sorry we are moving 50% of the monies toward drama...did my basketball program not just get defunded?
Nope..what it got--was down-sized. If the school feels that it is getting more bang for its buck...entertaining and educating---with drama....all that really happened is a shift of emphasis--while the long-term goal of education remained the same.

If the re-allocation of monies for LEA proposed by people across the nation reduces crime/reduces the number of officer-involved shootings/reduces the adversarial relationship to many departments have with the communities they police--I see it as a good thing and not a de-funding--after all..it amounts to a reapportionment of the same monies..and probably more on top of it.
911 will still work..just you might get a trained domestic abuse counselor...instead of 2 hopped-up and scared cops.

Last edited:

Facts

Not to worry champ, Biden/Harris also want to "revamp", or if you prefer "reallocate" your monthly income also...dumbass.
Nope..they have no designs on my income at all. They can do what they want with my taxes..as it always has been.

I do see that they want to do some revamping that you might be scared of.....I've seen nothing at all that bothers me..personally....at all---like it bothers me that Trump has empowered a whole subset of Americans..that should have stayed under their rocks.

"Yes, absolutely!"

Fewer police officers on the street = defunding. The rest is semantics.

So YOU say....one could add money to the budget--and drop the number of cops on the beat--and add a multi-tiered response protocol that includes professionals in those areas that don't require an armed responder.

Your simplistic brushoff just does not work.

Facts

Nope..they have no designs on my income at all. They can do what they want with my taxes..as it always has been.

I do see that they want to do some revamping that you might be scared of.....I've seen nothing at all that bothers me..personally....at all---like it bothers me that Trump has empowered a whole subset of Americans..that should have stayed under their rocks.

Yep, you say that now. When/if they roll back Trump tax cuts you'll be singing three octaves higher.

Facts

Yep, you say that now. When/if they roll back Trump tax cuts you'll be singing three octaves higher.
Maybe..but what I'll be singing is, "Hallelujah"!

Forum List

Back