What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Lindell To Present Voter Fraud Case To Supreme Court -- This Is Huge

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
That's true.. He has a very limited vocabulary.. and he always argued with his generals and staffers... and refused to listen. He often tried to do things that were unconstitutional because he simply couldn't understand the law. Like claiming he had unlimited powers. Trump is bully but he's also a dunce.
I know a guy here in town who reminds me of Trump. Very similar in that his vocabulary and communication skills are just embarrassing, virtually zero self-awareness or critical thinking skills, and his only approach is to just keep pounding until he gets his way.

But he does often get his way, through the sheer force of his will. He will do or say pretty much anything in the moment, it's usually obvious bullshit, and he just overwhelms people through the sheer force of his will.

Mention Lou's name downtown, and you'll get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head. But he does often get his way. Interestingly, he's also from NY.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know a guy here in town who reminds me of Trump. Very similar in that his vocabulary and communication skills are just embarrassing, virtually zero self-awareness or critical thinking skills, and his only approach is to just keep pounding until he gets his way.

But he does often get his way, through the sheer force of his will. He will do or say pretty much anything in the moment, and he just overwhelms people through the sheer force of his will.

Mention Lou's name downtown, and you'll get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head. But he does often get his way. Interestingly, he's also from NY.

Thank you GOD for never introducing me to anyone who reminds me of Trump!

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But he does often get his way, through the sheer force of his will. He will do or say pretty much anything in the moment, and he just overwhelms people through the sheer force of his will.

People like Lou and Trump are impossibly obnoxious. No wonder they are such angry, lonely old men.

OP
Biff_Poindexter

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nothing you posted refutes a single fact I laid out...

Facts over feelings.....
And nothing you can say will convince me and others there was not massive fraud. Understood?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Most presidents aim for an 8th grade level so as to be understood by Americans.. Obama had to come down as he usually spoke at a 10th grade level.
Obama had to go down too.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama had to go down too.

Yep Obama worked to get it down to an eighth grade level which is how speakers are trained unless they are speaking to a specific group in a particular field.. Trump speaks at a 4th grade level.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep Obama worked to get it down to an eighth grade level which is how speakers are trained unless they are speaking to a specific group in a particular field.. Trump speaks at a 4th grade level.
I meant going down on his boyfriends. Sorry, glad I cleared that up. A president needs his protein.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Grass Fire and The Federalist. IMPECCABLE sources per usual! :D
As impeccable as your sources that were all caught lying, right?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wrong again. The court of public opinion is on Trump's side. Start rounding them up.

Sure why not? Donnie wanted Billy Barf to lock up Biden two weeks before the election.

Have you ALWAYS been KrayKray? :cuckoo:

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Two pages of insults. Are you guys worried? Do you realize over half the country already thinks Trump was defrauded? They do. I have no idea how you will convince them there was not fraud, do you?

Are they going to arrest more or murder more Trump supporters? Do you have any idea?

I found polling where a majority of Republicans believe that Trump was cheated. Link to the majority of Americans please?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List