Mike Lindell To Present Voter Fraud Case To Supreme Court -- This Is Huge

I have proven it. You simply dismiss the obvious proof I have presented. Over half the country does not dismiss it.
^^^ more bullshit.
icon_rolleyes.gif

How is that bullshit? Explain.
I can prove that JFK is dead and I don't need a judge to rule on it. This isn’t a courtroom. You can't prove widespread fraud occurred because it didn't. Had it occurred, you and others would have proven it by now.

And as far as courts are concerned, had there been actual evidence of widespread fraud, courts would have heard it by now. Instead, courts threw cases out because claims lacked verifiable evidence, lacked merit or lacked standing.

oh, then his IQ may be, say, 140?

Trump's is 160

Mine is above avg also...

so much for the Lefties and their bumpy relationship with truth (understatement alert)

Trumpy Bear has an IQ of 160? Who knew? :auiqs.jpg:
Why'd he hire someone to take his SATs anyway?

Geoffrey Hammett
Answered 1 year ago

If you consider he has been President of the United States for 3.5 years and has accomplished almost every Anti-American act that can be mustered by a 5 year old, I would have to say his IQ is far lower than others may think. Your best estimate will come from those who have an IQ of 160 (as Trump says he has), who will gladly support most of what I will state. Can we say that intelligence does not consider our place in society? That we have responsibilities for our fellow humans, regardless of our own enjoyments in life? Does the leader of the free world play golf when he could be learning to read? We all know the answers. I’m estimating his IQ to be about 75 at best. Remember almost every milestone in his education was allowed by his father’s investment in him (he could not of graduated high school without cheating. He hired someone else to take his SAT’s. He never would have been accepted to college, and never would have graduated, if not for his father’s money. And of course if not for the $400 Million his father gave him, he would never be the evil force he is today.) Let’s hope the the non-voting 100 million US citizens vote this time and get rid of this scumbag.

Serious? I tried them several years ago. Hated and tried to return per his promise of a money back guarantee. It was denied. Prolly why he has an F rating with the BBB.

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS​

Government Action: BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business’ marketplace conduct::

California Final Judgement 2019

On October 23, 2019, the business entered into a Stipulated Final Judgement with the People of the State of California. The Stipulated Final Judgement settles …
Read More

Pattern of Complaint:
BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning the on-going Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) offer for the premium pillow offered on their website. Consumers complaints allege confusion regarding the BOGO pricing of the pillows, as different pillow styles are offered in retail stores than those offered on the website. …

BBB Rating & Accreditation​

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED
My dog has one. He seems to like it.

I just did......

By presenting actual historical facts..

All you have presented is ignorance and feels...which is par for the course for Trumpers...

I suspect that may be a tad generous ;)

That's true.. He has a very limited vocabulary.. and he always argued with his generals and staffers... and refused to listen. He often tried to do things that were unconstitutional because he simply couldn't understand the law. Like claiming he had unlimited powers. Trump is bully but he's also a dunce.

That article and argument is what is called subjective. It means less than you do.

Most presidents aim for an 8th grade level so as to be understood by Americans.. Obama had to come down as he usually spoke at a 10th grade level.

Forum List

Back