Mike Lindell announces he plans to file election lawsuits in all 50 states, says he has spent 30 million dollars so far trying to prove 2020's stolen

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Imagine someone who is so deluded that they would spend $30 million trying to prove someone else's LIE.
The person you imagined would be none other than Mike Lindell

Imagine someone who is so deluded that they would spend $30 million trying to prove someone else's LIE.

Dupes never learn.

His political action group is a registered business and the thirty million is most likely deductible.
His not a billionaire but he's got plenty to find shelters for and this is one way to do it.
As far as deluded goes....I guess Zuckerberg must be even more deluded since his spend was about
300 million on the 2020 election.

JO

They say cocaine is a hell of a drug.

He is a fool and proves it on a regular basis.

I hope he spends and spends till he goes broke.

Let me guess.

He wants the rube herd to send him money.

He should go for it.....put it with that lawsuit that trump has against Hillary Clinton. :heehee:

I hope he spends and spends till he goes broke.
UM..... I told you his spend on his political action committee is a strategic shelter and it's quite legal actually.

This is his track record so far...

Net Worth in 2021$170 Million
Net Worth in 2020$162 Million
Net Worth in 2019$155 Million
Net Worth in 2018$139 Million
Net Worth in 2017$130 Million

From the reviews I've read, using a MyPillow is like sleeping on a bag of rocks.

After the election I had to rent car after my wife had a wreak. They didn't have a car but a cargo van. It had Fulton County Ga. tags on it. Fulton Co is where they had all that fraud you know. I wondered why they were hiding this cargo van from Fulton county in North Houston. So I searched it and you will not believe what I found........<Click Here to Donate>

True story man.

From the reviews I've read, using a MyPillow is like sleeping on a bag of rocks.
Yeah....its definitely an overpriced item too....yet he sells the damn things like hotcakes.
He has also branched out into white wear...towels and such.....
Pretty smart guy IMO.....
His net worth is closing in on 200 million.

JO

Forum List

Back