Mike Bloomberg

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
There is a current experiment being undertaken. Can one buy a Presidential nomination?

Trump does not qualify because he spent far less than Hillary but won anyway, yet Bloomberg will probably end up spending billions trying to buy an extremist far left party that hates him, specifically because he his white, rich, male, and is not radical enough. Looking at polling numbers, after all he has spent already he sits in the Democrat cellar with seemingly no hope, yet he carries on.

Has Little Mike lost his marbles?

There is a current experiment being undertaken. Can one buy a Presidential nomination?

Trump does not qualify because he spent far less than Hillary but won anyway, yet Bloomberg will probably end up spending billions trying to buy an extremist far left party that hates him, specifically because he his white, rich, male, and is not radical enough. Looking at polling numbers, after all he has spent already he sits in the Democrat cellar with seemingly no hope, yet he carries on.

It is said that little Mike is going to pay1 billion dollars to whomever wins the Demoncrat nominee. How can that be, when all a person can donate to a campaign is $2,800? Could little Mike being going to jail, just like when Oblummer put Dinesh De'Sousa in jail for his overpayment of a campaign?

Individual campaign contribution limits
Current Political Campaign Contribution Limits. The amount an individual can contribute to a candidate for each election was increased to $2,800 per election, up from $2,700. Since each primary and the general election count as separate elections, individuals may give $5,600 per candidate per cycle.
Political Campaign Contribution Laws for Individuals
www.thoughtco.com/current-political-campaign-contribution-limits-3322056

I guess it's nice to be so filthy rich you can finance your own presidential campaign, but he's not exactly attracting large crows anywhere, and his constant TV commercials have become tres-annoying, like any other commercials.

It is said that little Mike is going to pay1 billion dollars to whomever wins the Demoncrat nominee. How can that be, when all a person can donate to a campaign is $2,800? Could little Mike being going to jail, just like when Oblummer put Dinesh De'Sousa in jail for his overpayment of a campaign?

Individual campaign contribution limits
Current Political Campaign Contribution Limits. The amount an individual can contribute to a candidate for each election was increased to $2,800 per election, up from $2,700. Since each primary and the general election count as separate elections, individuals may give $5,600 per candidate per cycle.
Political Campaign Contribution Laws for Individuals
www.thoughtco.com/current-political-campaign-contribution-limits-3322056

It could very well be that he has no plans to win the nomination and is out there putting ads out their to help the radical loon who will win the nomination.

Based on the sample I've recently seen of his campaign, I think he's going to annoy a lot more voters than he attracts.

I've been binging an old TV series, lately, on Crackle, and there's the one ad of his that is being run very heavily. Sometimes up to three times in a row. By that,I mean that during the commercial, break, they'll play his ad, then immediately play it again, and often play it a third time. I think even someone who was inclined to be enticed by the content of the ad, would more likely be annoyed by seeing it repeated so heavily.

And the ad isn't really that good. The core of it boasts that as President, he promises to make health care available to all, that if you like your plan you can keep it,and to cap fees and reduce costs. Where have we heard that before?

MB never had his marbles.

Is Donald Trump self-funding his campaign? Sort of

That means he is not beholden, but when they win the nomination you can see super pacs donate to their election like tramp saw!

A real billionaire and not like a fake Tramp who in reality was nothing more than a real time personality.

Trump just got billions of free publicity. Bloomberg is just paying for it...

Then again Bloomberg is an actual self-made business man, Trump is a trust fund baby.

Do you ever get sick of constantly attacking the person and not any policies...

How about you have a fucking brain aneurysm and actually talk about one of his policies as an adult...

Are there restrictions on how much he can spend? How about donations to others?

If not, he can ship $1B to someone and receive a $3B government contract for something. He won't be president, not even the nominee. It just seems he is out trying to fund to beat Trump. If he were serious he would have been at the debate last night.

If not, he can ship $1B to someone and receive a $3B government contract for something. He won't be president, not even the nominee. It just seems he is out trying to fund to beat Trump. If he were serious he would have been at the debate last night.

Like tramp does. The DNC would not allow him at the debate.

Bloomberg's plusses are that he is a Law and Order type, and as fiscally responsible as a politican can get (which recently isn't much)

His Negatives are is that he is a nanny state thug, and a gun grabbing moron.

No. There is a reason why Steyer is in. He has bought his way on stage to debate his policies. Bloombeg can be on there if he wants.

Bloomberg Under Fire for Skipping Debates

“At a campaign stop here, the former New York mayor said he has no intention of trying to qualify for upcoming debates — even though he almost certainly could participate if he wanted to. It was his most definitive statement to date on a stance that has rankled his opponents, who chafe at his limitless war chest and feel he should have to endure the rigors of campaigning they do.”

“Bloomberg insisted he’d like to debate if the rules allowed. But the billionaire, a latecomer to the Democratic primary, reasoned it is inappropriate for someone of his wealth to ask supporters for cash.”

No. There is a reason why Steyer is in. He has bought his way on stage to debate his policies. Bloombeg can be on there if he wants.

“At a campaign stop here, the former New York mayor said he has no intention of trying to qualify for upcoming debates — even though he almost certainly could participate if he wanted to. It was his most definitive statement to date on a stance that has rankled his opponents, who chafe at his limitless war chest and feel he should have to endure the rigors of campaigning they do.”

“Bloomberg insisted he’d like to debate if the rules allowed. But the billionaire, a latecomer to the Democratic primary, reasoned it is inappropriate for someone of his wealth to ask supporters for cash.”

Bloomberg insisted he’d like to debate if the rules allowed. But the billionaire, a latecomer to the Democratic primary, reasoned it is inappropriate for someone of his wealth to ask supporters for cash.

“It’s up to the Democratic Party. They have a rule that you cannot participate in the debates unless you have a few hundred thousand donors,” he told POLITICO after the campaign event Tuesday. “I don’t take any money from anybody else. I fund my campaign myself.”
Democrats attack Bloomberg for running imperial campaign

Based on the sample I've recently seen of his campaign, I think he's going to annoy a lot more voters than he attracts.

I've been binging an old TV series, lately, on Crackle, and there's the one ad of his that is being run very heavily. Sometimes up to three times in a row. By that,I mean that during the commercial, break, they'll play his ad, then immediately play it again, and often play it a third time. I think even someone who was inclined to be enticed by the content of the ad, would more likely be annoyed by seeing it repeated so heavily.

And the ad isn't really that good. The core of it boasts that as President, he promises to make health care available to all, that if you like your plan you can keep it,and to cap fees and reduce costs. Where have we heard that before?
They just played this ad •FOUR• (4) time in a row.

I don't know about his marbles but he's sure pissing away a lot of money he'll never see again. There's an old saying about fools and their money that comes to mind.

Forum List

Back