Middle Class brainwashed into voting Republican

I don't know anyone who isn't in the parasitic left that loathes the super rich. I've never heard of anyone except for the parasitic left that loathes the super rich.

The super rich are responsible for ALL the charitable foundations that help people Is there an SEIU foundation for sick children? No. Does MoveOn.org, owned by billionaire George Soros have a Cancer foundation? Is there a Soros wing in any hospital that provides care?

Do you have a flat screen television? I got one for $349.00. When those televisions were first made who bought them? Rich people because they cost $10,000 for a small screen. If NO one bought them, it would be like any innovation that no one wanted. Now because of rich people, there was more manufacturing and the price came down.

Most people work for the super rich. Either directly or indirectly. EIther for the rich person, or for a subsidiary of the company owned by a rich person, or providing services for the employees of the rich person.

I don't envy the money the super rich have because I am not a parasite of the left. I don't believe in finite wealth. If someone has money, they only have it because I have less. They didn't pick my pocket. Now the welfare queen, the drug addict, the college kid asking for a handout because a part time job is too much trouble, THEY really are picking my pocket. Has any super rich person ever said "I think that my marijuana should be paid for by the taxpayers." No.

I'd rather have the super rich than the parasitic left.

The protesters at Wall Street are staying and will affect the 2012 elections. The movement will grow and, unlike the tea party, it will not be dogged by racist themes. Perry is going to recover and win the GOP nomination, dooming the GOP faithful to 4 more years of Barry. :)

The wall street protests are staying?

Wait till it gets cold. Then let's see whether they will be staying.

Not really sure why a protest orchastrated by Former administration officials is somehow considered grass roots. Seems much more like Obama wants them protesting.

Perhaps he thinks they will distract the people from his failed policies. Perhaps something more sinister. I don't pretend to know.

What I do know, is these protesters are not friends to the Republic.

They'll just raid a coat store and rip them off and call expensive coats a "human right."

The protesters at Wall Street are staying and will affect the 2012 elections. The movement will grow and, unlike the tea party, it will not be dogged by racist themes. Perry is going to recover and win the GOP nomination, dooming the GOP faithful to 4 more years of Barry. :)
This is your guess, I suppose?
And just how do you propose these fine citizens will be able to influence the 2012 elections?
These people are merely being tolerated. This is no grass roots effort. These sit ins are planned and organized actions.
These fuck wits are protesting Wall Street and capitalism. Yet they are asking doctors, dentists, nurses to help them by providing free services. They are asking local business people to offer food shelter and laundry services. Perhaps this is the epitome of hypocrisy. Here we have a bunch of rag tag leftover hippies and wannabe's who have no fucking clue what they want, protesting against capitalism and those who earn their money through the very system to which they object, having the gall to ask for FREE stuff from those evil capitalists.

You're not serious, are you? That all sounds good but it's not realistic.

Yes, allying himself with communist supporters and violent union thugs will vault Obama to obilivion. What? It wasn't happening fast enough? lol

This is your guess, I suppose?
And just how do you propose these fine citizens will be able to influence the 2012 elections?
These people are merely being tolerated. This is no grass roots effort. These sit ins are planned and organized actions.
These fuck wits are protesting Wall Street and capitalism. Yet they are asking doctors, dentists, nurses to help them by providing free services. They are asking local business people to offer food shelter and laundry services. Perhaps this is the epitome of hypocrisy. Here we have a bunch of rag tag leftover hippies and wannabe's who have no fucking clue what they want, protesting against capitalism and those who earn their money through the very system to which they object, having the gall to ask for FREE stuff from those evil capitalists.

Even though thereisnospoon does not appear to have a brain in good working order, I will still partially agree. I do not believe that the wall street protestors will have a great influence of the 2012 elections.

I disagree in the respect that this does not appear to be an organized movement, nor does it appear to be well financed like the Tea Party movement. My guess it that the movement will fizzle, but that it is an indication of the unhappiness with the economic situation of this country. How that plays out over the next year will greatly determine the outcome of the 2012 election.

21 days these morons could have been taking classes or finding employment. A couple of weeks and winter will close in. I can wait.

Forum List

Back