Microsoft, NYC And Big Employers Taking Hard line Against Vaccine Holdouts

Well...uhh we've not dealt with...uhhh...bluhhhh....this magnitude.

Not dealt with Polio, Spanish Flu, Typhus, Cholera, Measles?

Not dealt this with anything of this magnitude?...99.5% recovery rate...this magnitude...,man shut your bitch ass up.

Ok, I'm sure it's actually a deep state conspiracy. All the CEO's met at the Bohemian Grove and agreed to mandate vaccinations so they could harvest babies and eat their hearts. You fuckers are lost. Sadly, and sickly, lost.

Ok, I'm sure it's actually a deep state conspiracy. All the CEO's met at the Bohemian Grove and agreed to mandate vaccinations so they could harvest babies and eat their hearts. You fuckers are lost. Sadly, and sickly, lost.
That's what the Jews said when Hitler came with the cattle cars. By the time you wise up, they will be dining on your toes.

IDK man...when you pay millions every year for political access...

If you don't think that politicians and big business are in each others pocket, then I don't know what to say to you.

Same as if you actually think your government has your (average joe/jane citizen) best interest in mind. Your interest over corporate interests? Cause if you do, I have a few bridges to sell you.

I don't know how liberals went from distrusting corporations, and protesting government to just sucking those balls like there was mana inside.

You people are fuckin pitiful.

I agree with you. Microsoft is a private company, and if they want to discriminate against blacks and hispanics, as this directive does, they should be allowed to do it.
If they did, they would run afoul of the Civil Rights Act. Did you morons learn anything in school?

If they didn't they would run afoul of the Civil Rights Act and HIPAA. What tangled web we weave--didn't you learn anything in school?
What the fuck are you babbling about? The other dummy claimed that Microsoft should be able to fire employees based on their race. Hence my statement.
Get it now? If not, read it a few times before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.

Microsoft should be able to fire employees based on their race.
What stops black and brown people (the largest segments of unvaxxed) from claiming that ethnicity was the reason, in essence defeating either the vax policy or the Civil Rights Act. Take you blinders off moron--your tunnel vision is keeping you from seeing--
Will help you look less of a fool
Sure, I'll be sure to take advice from you. Look in the mirror.

It's not just going to end with private corporations mandating vaccinations. Insurance companies are expected to raise their premiums if you are not vaccinated.

Which makes sense. If there is one thing insurance/healthcare companies are good at, it is the avoidance of high risk. And, people who refuse to be vaccinated sure do fall in that category.

Wow I never heard that.

I wouldn't be surprised though.

What stops black and brown people (the largest segments of unvaxxed) from claiming that ethnicity was the reason, in essence defeating either the vax policy or the Civil Rights Act. Take you blinders off moron--your tunnel vision is keeping you from seeing--

Sure, I'll be sure to take advice from you. Look in the mirror.
Again with the babbling? You hypothesize that "black & brown" people will claim not to be vaccinated due to their ethnicity and so corporations should use that to not stress vaccination? Do you even read over what you write before hitting post?

You really are a moron. Thanks for playing.

And yet the fact remains that being unvaxxed is largely a minority problem in this country, and here you are cheering on companies that will discriminate based on that. You're a good DemoKKKrat.
So what? So, somehow, vaccinations are bad? Because minorities do not get vaccinated in larger numbers, corporations should use that to not press for their employees to be vaccinated? Are you guys really this dumb or do you play one on this site?

For you and the other moron, consider this: By stressing vaccinations, corporations are playing a part in making sure that minorities and other groups do get vaccinated. Only in the world of trumptards would that be a liability.

Gad, just when you think you have scrapped the moron barrel, out pops a couple more.

Again with the babbling? You hypothesize that "black & brown" people will claim not to be vaccinated due to their ethnicity and so corporations should use that to not stress vaccination? Do you even read over what you write before hitting post?

You really are a moron. Thanks for playing.
Learn to read moron. I said that the largest ethnic segment to avoid vaccinations are black and brown. If an employer fires someone for not vaxxing and they are black or brown, which law do you think they will use Civil Rights Act of 1964 or HIPAA. Pull your head out of your ass.

Learn to read moron. I said that the largest ethnic segment to avoid vaccinations are black and brown. If an employer fires someone for not vaxxing and they are black or brown, which law do you think they will use Civil Rights Act of 1964 or HIPAA. Pull your head out of your ass.
If a corporation states that employees will be fired if they do not get vaccinated and if that rule is equally applied to both whites and minorities, how can the Civil Rights Act come into play? Try reading your posts a few times before hitting reply.

And, quit trying to prove you are a moron. I already know that.

Forum List

Back