What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft, NYC And Big Employers Taking Hard line Against Vaccine Holdouts

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That will be interesting. You see, My not being vaccinated for Covid is a pre-existing condition.
Yep. Issues like this expose irrational contradictions in our laws.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Microsoft isn't stopping at just their employees. They are also requiring all vendors and guests to be vaccinated. They will accommodate anyone with health or religious standing that prevents them from being vaccinated.

Facebook, Google and Disney are also requiring vaccinations too.

The government won't be the ones who mandate the vaccines.

It is mostly private business.

So much for no one mandating you inject yourself with an experimental drug you have no obvious need for!

And it isn't business, it is LEFTWING owned businesses.

So risk adverse, they don't want anyone with no symptoms coming in and getting their vaccinated employees sick with a vaccine that is supposedly protecting them, so they are prepared to KILL YOU for just the threat of a risk.

NEXT STEP: the electric chair for anyone voting for Trump.

Last edited:

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They're not locked. These companies don't give a shit what the governments wants. They're playing legal CYA. They have to weigh the risks of getting sued because they demanded people were vaccinated vs the risks of getting sued because they didn't do anything to protect their people from COVID. The courts will decide if they guessed right.
Yes...that's why they required tests and vaccines for other communicable diseases in the past right?
STFU.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So people who have the vaccine still spread it and still get it, yet companies are forcing people to get it to work for them or with them? Wow.

The whole vaccine thing is now a political and power tool to be wielded.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That will be interesting. You see, My not being vaccinated for Covid is a pre-existing condition.
Sure. Try that line with the insurance companies. See if they buy it. Good luck.

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure. Try that line with the insurance companies. See if they buy it. Good luck.
If I ever need to, I will. Thanks for the obvious play. :eusa_doh:

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And women who have abortions somehow put their co-workers at risk? Do you think before posting?
Vaccinated co-workers are not at risk. Do you think, at all?

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So people who have the vaccine still spread it and still get it, yet companies are forcing people to get it to work for them or with them? Wow.

The whole vaccine thing is now a political and power tool to be wielded.
What part of, "vaccines triggers an immune response within the body", did you not understand?

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes...that's why they required tests and vaccines for other communicable diseases in the past right?
STFU.

Well, we've not dealt with anything quite like this in a long time. So, piss off with your stfu - jackass.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Vaccinated co-workers are not at risk. Do you think, at all?
Hence, companies like Microsoft want their employees to be vaccinated. The subject of this thread. Try to keep up.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah. How dare Microsoft try to keep their employees safe. The nerve of these companies.

I agree with you. Microsoft is a private company, and if they want to discriminate against blacks and hispanics, as this directive does, they should be allowed to do it.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, we've not dealt with anything quite like this in a long time. So, piss off with your stfu - jackass.
Well...uhh we've not dealt with...uhhh...bluhhhh....this magnitude.

Not dealt with Polio, Spanish Flu, Typhus, Cholera, Measles?

Not dealt this with anything of this magnitude?...99.5% recovery rate...this magnitude...,man shut your bitch ass up.

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hence, companies like Microsoft want their employees to be vaccinated. The subject of this thread. Try to keep up.
No, it is not the subject of this thread, idiot.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
STFU.
Not in my lifetime. I have never been checked for a vaccine or a communicable disease--one exception--TB test and if I tested positive I was not eligible for the job--Next.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not in my lifetime. I have never been checked for a vaccine or a communicable disease--one exception--TB test and if I tested positive I was not eligible for the job--Next.
No...OF COURSE you haven't. You haven't been checked for communicable diseases which would absolutely kill you and everyone around you prior to entering any store, shop, sporting event, or other public activity.
This is a move by government to seize greater control over their citizenry, AIDED by corporations...FASCISM.
This is a merger of corporate and government power...end of.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No...OF COURSE you haven't. You haven't been checked for communicable diseases which would absolutely kill you and everyone around you prior to entering any store, shop, sporting event, or other public activity.
This is a move by government to seize greater control over their citizenry, AIDED by corporations...FASCISM.
This is a merger of corporate and government power...end of.
Sorry, dude. I misunderstood where you were going. Limitations of the written word. We are in agreement.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List