Microsoft, NYC And Big Employers Taking Hard line Against Vaccine Holdouts

Microsoft isn't stopping at just their employees. They are also requiring all vendors and guests to be vaccinated. They will accommodate anyone with health or religious standing that prevents them from being vaccinated.

Facebook, Google and Disney are also requiring vaccinations too.

The government won't be the ones who mandate the vaccines.

It is mostly private business.

So much for no one mandating you inject yourself with an experimental drug you have no obvious need for!

And it isn't business, it is LEFTWING owned businesses.

So risk adverse, they don't want anyone with no symptoms coming in and getting their vaccinated employees sick with a vaccine that is supposedly protecting them, so they are prepared to KILL YOU for just the threat of a risk.

NEXT STEP: the electric chair for anyone voting for Trump.

Last edited:
They're not locked. These companies don't give a shit what the governments wants. They're playing legal CYA. They have to weigh the risks of getting sued because they demanded people were vaccinated vs the risks of getting sued because they didn't do anything to protect their people from COVID. The courts will decide if they guessed right.
Yes...that's why they required tests and vaccines for other communicable diseases in the past right?
STFU.

So people who have the vaccine still spread it and still get it, yet companies are forcing people to get it to work for them or with them? Wow.

The whole vaccine thing is now a political and power tool to be wielded.

So people who have the vaccine still spread it and still get it, yet companies are forcing people to get it to work for them or with them? Wow.

The whole vaccine thing is now a political and power tool to be wielded.
What part of, "vaccines triggers an immune response within the body", did you not understand?

Well, we've not dealt with anything quite like this in a long time. So, piss off with your stfu - jackass.
Well...uhh we've not dealt with...uhhh...bluhhhh....this magnitude.

Not dealt with Polio, Spanish Flu, Typhus, Cholera, Measles?

Not dealt this with anything of this magnitude?...99.5% recovery rate...this magnitude...,man shut your bitch ass up.

Not in my lifetime. I have never been checked for a vaccine or a communicable disease--one exception--TB test and if I tested positive I was not eligible for the job--Next.
No...OF COURSE you haven't. You haven't been checked for communicable diseases which would absolutely kill you and everyone around you prior to entering any store, shop, sporting event, or other public activity.
This is a move by government to seize greater control over their citizenry, AIDED by corporations...FASCISM.
This is a merger of corporate and government power...end of.

No...OF COURSE you haven't. You haven't been checked for communicable diseases which would absolutely kill you and everyone around you prior to entering any store, shop, sporting event, or other public activity.
This is a move by government to seize greater control over their citizenry, AIDED by corporations...FASCISM.
This is a merger of corporate and government power...end of.
Sorry, dude. I misunderstood where you were going. Limitations of the written word. We are in agreement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back