Michigan, the Final Straw...

Changing the rules? You mean like not holding the candidates to their pledge of not running ads or talking to the press before the election?

Why exactly should the DNC hold the candidates to a pledge that was to South Carolina, Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada?

The election that doesn't mean shit because it's not a real election that taxpayers pay for and therefore the DNC can do whatever the heck it pleases?

The election doesn't mean shit, in part, because Florida and Floridians were told it wouldn't mean shit before it was held .

And whatever the heck pleases the DNC seems to be blowing off at least 50% of Florida Dems.

And of course its not Floridas fault for not complying with DNC rules, eh?

It won't matter to you but I'm quitting the Dem party tomorrow.

It really doesn't. Go join the Republicans, they are more suited to screeching emotional bullshit tirades to support candidates who just can't make it.

hee, hee….so fun watching the politburo…er, the "democratic" party….in action…

it was fascinating to watch the open and free meeting… but then….no surprise….they snuck behind closed doors into the smoke-filled backroom…er, smokeless backroom….to do the dirty work...:rolleyes:

Well, until proven otherwise, I'll continue to call Obama a racist piece of shit. You have no evidence to change my opinion, and I have 3 names to support it.

And, again, I'm not a Democrat. I wouldn't associate myself with people like you if my life depended on it. I support candidates, not parties. Your candidate is a racist, mine is not.

feel free. And, in the meantime, the DEMS will send THEIR choice to the general election despite your rabid vagina.

And, funny that you say you won't associate yourself with dems... while looking like a fucking democrat HILLARY billboard on the side of the highway, eh? Believe what you want. There were fucknut batshit crazy idiots who thought voting for kerry would send you to hell in 04 too. Feel free to bask in your own impotence.

Funny, you SAY you vote according to candidate but I guarenfuckingtee it takes a vagina to achieve a place on your list. Indeed, call someone else a racist. It probably wont be ironic as hell.

Last edited:
Why exactly should the DNC hold the candidates to a pledge that was to South Carolina, Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada?

The election doesn't mean shit, in part, because Florida and Floridians were told it wouldn't mean shit before it was held .

It really doesn't. Go join the Republicans, they are more suited to screeching emotional bullshit tirades to support candidates who just can't make it.

Fuck you, asshole. Take your screeching emotional tirades and stick them up your ass.

Huh, I guess Gunny was talking to me.

It's not the voters' of Florida fault, nor is it the elected Democratic officials' of Florida fault. They tried to remedy the problem and were overruled by a Republican majority.

Way to let the Republicans choose your candidate. :eusa_clap:

Well, until proven otherwise, I'll continue to call Obama a racist piece of shit. You have no evidence to change my opinion, and I have 3 names to support it.

I challenge people to prove that Obama is not a racist piece of shit. I also challenge people to prove that Hillary is neither a lesbian nor a murderer. Let's go now. Proving negatives is fun :)

Funny, you SAY you vote according to candidate but I guarenfuckingtee it takes a vagina to achieve a place on your list. Indeed, call someone else a racist. It probably wont be ironic as hell.

The funniest thing about your argument is that I am not a woman. The other funny thing is that I support McCain, and I also supported Giuliani and Romney. And, just so we're clear that I'm not a racist (since that's the next thing you'll claim), I'd vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat.

I also challenge people to prove that Hillary is neither a lesbian nor a murderer.

She's married to a man, and there is no claim that she murdered anyone. Hey, not the best argument, but it's better than anything I've heard to disprove Obama's not being a racist.

The funniest thing about your argument is that I am not a woman. The other funny thing is that I support McCain, and I also supported Giuliani and Romney. And, just so we're clear that I'm not a racist (since that's the next thing you'll claim), I'd vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat.

well I guess it's clear how much the DEMS should give YOUR opinion now, isn't it?

:thup:

Now, please continue braying on about who you think the dems should choose. You may have a penis, bout you are STILL a vagina.

er....what's that scream.....oh, it must be the deenie bopper getting his just due....great job, man....:rolleyes:

Hey, I can't help that the Democrats don't want to listen to Independents like myself who have said they won't vote for Obama. We're only trying to help them win the White House, it's not our fault if they don't listen.

I fully intend to. Not because I give two craps about the GOP. Because I'm going to vote against Obama. Pretty said when that's how it has to work, but there you have it.

do what you gotta do. if the gop offered a worthwhile candidate i'd consider their choice too. BUT, when some dipshit who is a regular ole republican voter wants to bray on and on and on about who the DEMS choose in their primaries then, like I said, don't let the proverbial door bump any ass on the way out. I'm not interested in pandering to the zell millers or joe liebermans. go vote your conscience and so too will the rest of us.

It's not the voters' of Florida fault, nor is it the elected Democratic officials' of Florida fault. They tried to remedy the problem and were overruled by a Republican majority.

Way to let the Republicans choose your candidate. :eusa_clap:

The voters of Florida elected who exactly to represent them?

And the elected Democratic officials barely tried to stop them, if at all.

She's married to a man, and there is no claim that she murdered anyone. Hey, not the best argument, but it's better than anything I've heard to disprove Obama's not being a racist.

oh well being married to a man is like DEET to eating pussy.

:thup:

and yes, PLENTY of people still remember, and haven't accepted your answer, for whitewater.

DOH!

kinda sucks having that many skeletons in the closet, eh??

Hey, I can't help that the Democrats don't want to listen to Independents like myself who have said they won't vote for Obama. We're only trying to help them win the White House, it's not our fault if they don't listen.

again, take your independent ass to the GOP this year. Im a registered libertarian voting for Obama so you really don't have as much political capital as you think you do.

It's not like you are the golden fucking ticket to winning. Go eat your sour grapes at the republican national convention and see if anyone really gives a damn.

How is it "in the closet" when the public has known about it for two decades?

well, I guess you are pretty fucking stupid if you discount the power of rumor mills and conspiracy theories this side of trying to play the swift boating card, eh? Like I said, PLEASE try to swift boat Obama. We'll be reliving whitewater and all that dubious shit all over again. And, truthfully, I'm looking forward to it.

:cool:

and, Gunny.. I LIKE the new emoticons. good job.

again, take your independent ass to the GOP this year. Im a registered libertarian voting for Obama so you really don't have as much political capital as you think you do.

It's not like you are the golden fucking ticket to winning. Go eat your sour grapes at the republican national convention and see if anyone really gives a damn.

I really don't see why you're acting like an immature twit. If Clinton won, you'd feel the same way and vote for another candidate. Grow up.

Forum List

Back