Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Reports of a school shooting in Michigan. A high school. 15 year old suspect in custody. 3 students killed. Many injured including at least one teacher.

He was likely conditioned to do it—like a Manchurian Candidate. Someone convinced the kid to play Doom for real. Guess they forgot to tell him there are no save game reloads in this thing we call reality.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!
When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!

How old are you? What does the number of guns have to do with anything?

I knew the libs would jump the fuck all over this story as a tool to exploit.

“Guns bad!

Oddly enough, the first one to prove me right started how own thread on this topic and he isn’t even a citizen of our Republic.

Nonetheless, I’m pretty sure the crucial part of this tragedy isn’t about how much or how well it can be exploited as a tool for left wing anti-gun political rhetoric.

The crucial part of this tragic event is that many of this nation’s children are incredibly prone to violence. It is a mental health issue in largest part. And part of that also involves the victims. The mental health problems of so many kids is causing the loss of a lot of truly innocent life.

Forum List

Back