Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

You've got it tipsy! Allow school children to carry a gun to school in their little backpacks. That's bound to be the answer America is looking for.

But screen them first and don't allow the children of demoncrats to carry loaded ones.

I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
Good point. No democrats.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!
Teachers should be allowed to carry.

Since the discussion is leaning more towards "Muh gun violence" it leads me to believe that the shooter does not fit the MSM narrative.....That and the school is a "school of choice" in Michigan which means that you can be from outside the district and still be a student.....Supposedly the perp is from Pontiac, MI..

That said the undersheriff did mention "parents" who went to visit their son and told him not to talk to the cops.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!
Well that sucks.

Some control? There are a huge number of controls and restrictions against firearms ownership or ability to bear them. The thing is, people who use them to kill others would get them, whether they were legal or not. When the day comes that folks like yourself finally get a government in place that tries to confiscate, the numbers of dead and maimed from that attempt will make the current numbers of gun-related deaths seem like a pin prick by comparison. And you'd be okay with that if it could get your politics vindicated.

This is fucking ridiculous. It's time to arm teachers like they do in Israel.

armed-israel-1.jpg

Forum List

Back