Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Crepitus
Too bad. You know as well as I do that kid will never pay for killing and wounding those that he did.

He's worthless and deserved to be as dead as those he killed. Sorry if my honesty isn't what you wanted to hear. I sure wont be a tool that excuses that sick son of a bitch.

The US also had a much smaller population back then and schools were considerably smaller.

And they were not handguns and they did not carry them around from class to class, they were in their vehicles.

Tons of high school kids in rifle and trap club in my town. They start teaching them firearms safety about as soon as they can walk.
I consider this but what stop a kid from running to his truck and shooting up the school. I feel if kids are going to go hunting, they should go home before they go hunting.

Let's the human race live their lives, but warns about being foolish. Back when they prayed in schools we didn't have this crap happening. But liberals came along and stopped that and God let evil in. Just like it states in the bible.

Where and when did kids pray in schools?

The US also had a much smaller population back then and schools were considerably smaller.
Like I said this type of crap didn't happen, even with rifles in students cars at school. After they took prayer out our education system started producing graduates that can't even read, but they know it's okay to be gay!

One can become a killer at any time like Rittenhouse, you just need to make bad choices.
True, look at Baldwin, his problem is he should of had gun safety classes, he isn’t very bright nor the people he works around.

Your god must be one weak god if it can be removed from places.
Freedom of choice makes many arrogant and ignorant. The god of gaia of mother earth is yours. The moneychangers of the Temple of Gaia are being enriched beyond anything in history. Islam is what you believe to be your friends in the United States. You will not control them though when they are empowered enough here.

Let's the human race live their lives, but warns about being foolish. Back when they prayed in schools we didn't have this crap happening. But liberals came along and stopped that and God let evil in. Just like it states in the bible.
Evil is everywhere in this world now. Most humans don't even fight it any more. They love it.

Crepitus
Too bad. You know as well as I do that kid will never pay for killing and wounding those that he did.

He's worthless and deserved to be as dead as those he killed. Sorry if my honesty isn't what you wanted to hear. I sure wont be a tool that excuses that sick son of a bitch.
It's not really honestly you're displaying, it's just your brainwashing showing.

Forum List

Back