Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Yeah let a teacher start each class with the class praying. See what happens.

A teacher should not be doing such a thing, thus they are not allowed.

Let a Muslim teacher start a class with a Islamic prayer and see how you like it.

Let a Wiccan start with a prayer to Gaia and see how you like it?

I am thinking you would not be on board

A teacher should not be doing such a thing, thus they are not allowed.

Let a Muslim teacher start a class with a Islamic prayer and see how you like it.

Let a Wiccan start with a prayer to Gaia and see how you like it?

I am thinking you would not be on board
I'm just stating take God out of everything we get what we have today. Evil everywhere.

Crepitus
Nope. Straight up honesty. If all the people willing to use a gun to kill someone, not in self defense, were dead. You wouldn't need gun control.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Crepitus
Nope. Straight up honesty. If all the people willing to use a gun to kill someone, not in self defense, were dead. You wouldn't need gun control.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

If? If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts.

Reports of a school shooting in Michigan. A high school. 15 year old suspect in custody. 3 students killed. Many injured including at least one teacher.
Another opportunity for the gun-grabbing commies to use the death of children for political gain.

Let's all sing it for the gun-grabbers!

Ready?

To the tune of that Twisted Sister song:

You're not gonna take it (my gun)
NO
You ain't gonna take it
You're not gonna take it
You whores!!!

:cul2:

Another opportunity for the gun-grabbing commies to use the death of children for political gain.

Let's all sing it for the gun-grabbers!

Ready?

To the tune of that Twisted Sister song:

You're not gonna take it (my gun)
NO
You ain't gonna take it
You're not gonna take it
You whores!!!

:cul2:

Is that all these mass shootings mean to you?

Not in my town. Now that it's hunting season, those kids' pickups in the HS parking lot have guns in the gun racks.
School staff typically aren’t going to be able to check/enforce what students have in their cars.

I’m saying that they wouldn’t allow students to have weapons inside the school for obvious reasons.

School staff typically aren’t going to be able to check/enforce what students have in their cars.

I’m saying that they wouldn’t allow students to have weapons inside the school for obvious reasons.
Why would kids need guns inside the school for hunting birds and deer?

All the right wing nuts in this thread have assumed the shooter was black. Seems unlikely looking at the make up of the student body
You can't deny that if this kid was white, we would know everything about him by now. I'll be very surprised if he's white.

Forum List

Back