Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Good people with guns are where bad people with guns come from.

The next school shooter will certainly be a good guy and likely an NRA member in good standing.
It's what they do when the thrill of killing songbirds doesn't do it for them anymore.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Depends on the student. When I was in HS, there were students who were split option members in the National Guard. They entered into their senior year having completed basic training where they were trained on automatic weapons.
Tons of high school kids in rifle and trap club in my town. They start teaching them firearms safety about as soon as they can walk.

By setting a criteria that select students have to meet. A very rigid criteria.
How about seniors only, since they are all on the chronological cusp, and some are actually old enough to enlist in the military and be handed those weapons to use "legally".

Fine line there.

Like I said, I'd trust just about any high school kid in my town to know how, why and when to use a firearm properly.

Liberals shouldn’t be stupid about this. There is no putting the genie back in the lamp. We can complain all day long but there is only one option:

Tax gun and ammo sales to fund putting metal detectors and armed guards in every school in America.

There is no ban or restriction that will fix this.

Where was the liberal educators school security?

Ask the school board why they allowed the shooter to bring a gun to school?

Reduce school administrators salary, starting with the supernatant , and use the money for school security including metal detectors

Last edited:
Some people say “ain’t.” That doesn’t make it correct.

You do not have an amount of fingers on one hand. Assuming you have a hand and haven’t been born with some deformity or had an accident, you have a number of fingers on your hand.

if you can count things, you’re talking about a number of things. If those things aren’t susceptible to being counted, it’s an amount.

Feel free to disagree, But you will not be able to back up your argument with actual facts or the like. Supporting your muttering inanity with facts or logic is not your thing. Understood.
I had number vs volume figured out by about third grade. It amazes me that many adults still don't get the distinction. I even see the media fucking this one up frequently. As the supposed voices of America, don't you think they should speak fluent English?

Measuring cup. Fill it with rice or fill it with hard boiled eggs in the shells. To many folks, a cup of rice is the same as a cup of hard boiled eggs. Go figure.

Tax gun and ammo sales to fund putting metal detectors and armed guards in every school in America.
My idea is to tax the lib schools and use the money to protect the kids

Because liberal lawmakers will tax gun owners out of existance

600 million guns......over 21.5 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense.....

73,000,000 children in the U.S.

One 15 year old with mental issues uses a gun illegally.

Meanwhile, 1.2 million Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beating, and stabbings and even mass public shootings....

When will leftist extremists like yourself stop exploiting tragic events like this for problems that are the rarest of rare events.....?
Leftist blood lust. They love carnage.

600 million guns in private hands.....over 21.5 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense....

73 million children in the U.S.

One used a gun on Friday to kill ......

So no, it isn't the guns.....you twit.

This is the list of all mass public shootings, including school shootings in this country since the 1980s.....guns are no our problem....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Our problem is the democrat party.....the party that has attacked the police, keeping them from doing their jobs....which has increased violence in the cities the democrat control. On top of that, you have the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians releasing known, repeat gun offenders from jail and prison, or refusting to arrest and charge violent gun offenders no matter how bad they are.............that is the real problem...

Gun murder in U.S......2019...

Mass public shooting deaths 2019...

You vile, disgusting, anti-gun extremists are once again smearing yourselves with the blood of the dead, while protecting the democrat party, the party that actually is increasing the number of people killed by violent criminals.....
One can become a killer at any time like Rittenhouse, you just need to make bad choices.

Of course they don't have to have guns "in school". There are no deer, antelope, pheasant, ducks and geese "in school". The wildlife is on the way home from school.
Now that it's hunting season, those kids' pickups in the HS parking lot have guns in the gun racks.

In their pickup trucks, not in schools.

What does CNN/MSLSD have to do with the First Amendment?

Libertarians are morons. No wonder you can't get more than 1% of the vote

So if one does not support CNN/MSLSD the First Amendment?

That is what was said of those who do not support the NRA, they do not support the Second Amendment

One can become a killer at any time like Rittenhouse, you just need to make bad choices.
I hope that someday you will be faced with the situation Kyle was faced with -- three people bent on destroying him -- and I hope you make the choice you wish Kyle had made, to just lie there in the street and die.

You are now going on my ignore list because you are too tediously stupid to talk to.

The prisons are full of men/women who don't belong there and the US is full of men/women that belong in prison.

Always be on guard. There always a killer or thief around you. Never fully trust anyone.

I hope that someday you will be faced with the situation Kyle was faced with -- three people bent on destroying him -- and I hope you make the choice you wish Kyle had made, to just lie there in the street and die.

You are now going on my ignore list because you are too tediously stupid to talk to.
I've never been that stupid and I know that I ever will be That Stupid.

Don't put her on ignore. She couldn't hold a candle to you

Forum List

Back