Michigan Republicans eviscerate Trump voter fraud claims in scathing report

It isn't MY list, you numbskull, that is the PUBLISHED list in Time Magazine from last February titled: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Stole the 2020 Election, of course, they weren't brave enough to admit the theft so they tried to spin it as if they "saved" the election! And they laid it all out piece by piece the exact schematics of how, who and what. Do you think they pulled all those names out of their ass? Have you heard any of the people or orgs deny their involvement after being named? How do you think they GOT the names in the first place, made them up, cabbagehead?

No, a shithead like you haven't even bothered to READ the article much less actually comment on it. Instead, no, what erudite comment do we get from your fertile brain? That the list is silly? The steal is real, it is spelled out in B&W. I know a lot of people didn't like Trump PERSONALLY as a guy, but to believe a slug like Joe Biddum beat him while the rest of his party lost, AND did so while SETTING RECORDS is beyond the pale.

People now 4 out of 5 are begging the jerk NOT to ever run again.
Hey, Doofus, as usual you have your facts wrong. Here is a link to the February issue of Time magazine.

It is The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign that Saved the 2020 Election.

‘Guess What?

Your idiotic list is not included in that story.

Next time check your sources before hitting send.

Thank you, JL.

For this:

"It is The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign that Saved the 2020 Election.
‘Guess What? Your idiotic list is not included in that story."

You made me laugh this morning.
In sort of a sweet & sour way...... like good news/bad news.
The upside was that I sorta expected as much.
The downside......is how disappointing the poster Freak once again performed, behaved badly, fibbed poorly, and made all Trump Supporters look foolish.
He reinforces the trope about Trump Supporters being undereducatd, uninformed. It has become a cliche'. Thank you very much, poster Freak.

His fellow Trump supporters can only groan and think......"Oh merde'!! And HE is one of US?? Gdammit!

‘Guess What? Your idiotic list is not included in that story. Next time check your sources before hitting send.

1381918294.jpg
Hey shitferbrains, I never said my list was included verbatim in the story. If you actually READ the fucking thing, kumquat, you'll find every name in my list mentioned and included as involved as a participant of the steal in the exact order I gave them! You are now downgraded from coleslaw to a cabbage slug. Damn you lefties are fucking dumb. Next time, do your damned homework and actually READ (or have a responsible adult do it for you), before hitting SEND. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

But thanks for at least confirming that the article admits to the steal and that the whole effort begun MONTHS before anyone here even HEARD of Covid, the supposed excuse for making all of the radical election changes.

View attachment 581128Hey shitferbrains, I never said my list was included verbatim in the story. If you actually READ the fucking thing, kumquat, you'll find every name in my list mentioned and included as involved as a participant of the steal in the exact order I gave them! You are now downgraded from coleslaw to a cabbage slug. Damn you lefties are fucking dumb. Next time, do your damned homework and actually READ (or have a responsible adult do it for you), before hitting SEND. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

But thanks for at least confirming that the article admits to the steal and that the whole effort begun MONTHS before anyone here even HEARD of Covid, the supposed excuse for making all of the radical election changes.
Give it a rest, Tube. You've already made a complete ass of yourself. Cut your losses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back