Michigan poll observer testifies military ballots all had votes for Biden.

1607294346544.jpeg

Obviously bogus. No military person I know of would support that traitorous POS.
There are a few veterans who are morons, they were part of the Army of one. When you are that in the military, you are a democrat because no one else trusts your ass...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

Put the broad in a court room ... let her face 20 years prison for perjury and have her attest to that ... let her be cross-examined ... fools that don't live in the USA shouldn't tell us how to try issues ...

You only have 8 days and it'll be all over ...

I doubt that poll watchers of either party were allowed to get close enough to the employees to see which candidate was voted for on a particular ballot.

It would be interesting to see some evidence as to what, if any, complaints were made during the vote count itself, by people who actually were present as poll watchers. Did anyone call the officials of the county Republican Party or the officials of the county Democratic Party at the time with a complaint about how they were being treated?

Even if military votes were counted separately, I don't think that anyone can assume how any servicemember voted. Until I retired, I worked in an office complex within five minutes on foot of the Pentagon, which contained several offices rented by the government and buildings occupied by defense contractors, as well as a small shopping mall with restaurants. The people in uniform whom I encountered there were a very mixed group of people. Remember how many of active-duty folks have been treated in the last four years. There is no way that anyone could tell how these individuals voted in the last election.

Moreover, one of my favorite cousins served honorably as a U.S. Marine officer, and lives out west where his lawn signs for Obama were stolen. I sent him stuff from Obama's inauguration, a sweatshirt and pens. We were upset when trump's win was announced in 2016, but we have exchanged high-fives over the phone in the last few weeks as Biden went over the top. The Couz is a tough cookie, though he did cut down his daily run from 10 to 6 miles as he is getting older.

Don't assume anything about the military or our vets.

Forum List

Back