Michigan Extreme Alert

If I lived in Michigan I'd flat out tell her to piss off.

I live in Michigan and what people are telling her is much more vulgar than that.

What I would expect from animals. The real people of Michigan know she is trying to stop the spread unlike other Republican Governors.
Well, there is that nursing home incident

The only incident is that Republicans are doing everything they can to help the coronavirus spread.

I see it now... Your inferiority complex is fully justified.

One term Gretchen needs to enjoy her RLUE while she can. If we dont recall her she will not be reelected.

This over every damn phone in the state:

Screenshot-20200713-165805-Messages.jpg
I hope a 16 ton weight falls on her.

Today, my governor, the flaming liberal Kate Brown (and by the way she's married to a man, but she really wants everyone to know that she's bi-sexual, she makes a point of telling you) has banned all indoor gatherings of 10 people or more. Even includes your own home, so don't even think about having that barbeque.

I used to live in Oregon and loved Tom McCall and his policies, he passed the first bottle bill, enacted a bill that allowed Oregonians access to rivers, lakes and the ocean, his was a visionary. Oregon is such a beautiful state, then they elected the pedophile Goldschmidt and from then on it has rapidly gone hill.

One term Gretchen needs to enjoy her RLUE while she can. If we dont recall her she will not be reelected.

We just got it too, isn't she wonderful. She will have a 2nd term. All women, Gov, SOS, and AG. Drives men mad.
You’re an abject sexist bigot.

and I just love it, and the men don't.

Didn’t men vote for her? You are incredibly ignorant.

We just got it too, isn't she wonderful. She will have a 2nd term. All women, Gov, SOS, and AG. Drives men mad.

Only the dem ones. I am upset with the republican men in the Senate and the House, now they just wrote a bill which forbids the gov from using alerts to mean "not immediate danger". LOL their stupidity is on display.

Only the dem ones. I am upset with the republican men in the Senate and the House, now they just wrote a bill which forbids the gov from using alerts to mean "not immediate danger". LOL their stupidity is on display.

I have nothing against women, there are good and bad, no different then men. Your broad brush of painting men as the same shows your ignorance and your necessity of having to back track, however your brush is still broad and still shows your hate, bigotry and ignorance.

The Michigan House and Senate removing the emotion from alerts is not a bad thing, facts are better than emotion.

I have nothing against women, there are good and bad, no different then men. Your broad brush of painting men as the same shows your ignorance and your necessity of having to back track, however your brush is still broad and still shows your hate, bigotry and ignorance.

The Michigan House and Senate removing the emotion from alerts is not a bad thing, facts are better than emotion.

Oh how I hate the men in the republicans legislature of MI. The are on Whitmer like flies that are dying.

Oh how I hate the men in the republicans legislature of MI. The are on Whitmer like flies that are dying.

And Democrats are all over Trump and have been since he upset Hillary. It has nothing to do with male, female, black, white, rich or poor, it is all about Democrats verses Republicans and continues to be.

Forum List

Back