Michigan Extreme Alert

Now THIS is responsible government.

May God continue to richly bless her.
View attachment 363060

A typical Trump rally.

1594698439206.png
1594698439206.png

If I lived in Michigan I'd flat out tell her to piss off.

I live in Michigan and what people are telling her is much more vulgar than that.

What I would expect from animals. The real people of Michigan know she is trying to stop the spread unlike other Republican Governors.
Well, there is that nursing home incident

The only incident is that Republicans are doing everything they can to help the coronavirus spread.

View attachment 363060

A typical Trump rally.

View attachment 363151View attachment 363151
That looks like a nazi Germany rally. You must be confused.

Whitmer is not Mussolini either. If you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen.
You're right...Benito occasionally had some joy in his soul....Whitmer is joyless, soulless, fucking hag.

If you’re a nazi.

You are the Nazi.
By favoring liberty and choice vs gov control and coercion, I’m the nazi? You got some ‘splainin’ to do.

In pandemics there is no liberty. The government has every right to take precautionary measures.

"In pandemics there is no liberty."

Do you realize how insanely dangerous this statement is? Are you stupid or what?

One term Gretchen needs to enjoy her RLUE while she can. If we dont recall her she will not be reelected.

This over every damn phone in the state:

Screenshot-20200713-165805-Messages.jpg
We just got it too, isn't she wonderful. She will have a 2nd term. All women, Gov, SOS, and AG. Drives men mad.
You’re an abject sexist bigot.

and I just love it, and the men don't.
You like being a bigot?

I'm not a bigot, MI legislature are mainly men, and I just think they should be more.

At 36 percent, the Michigan Legislature is whomping the national average. Eleven of 38 state Senate seats are now held by women, compared to four in 2017. Forty-two women are serving in the state House of Representatives, up from 34 in 2017.

636822162775110152-women-legislature-chart-senate.jpg

Frustrated voters in last year's election saw women as most likely to do things differently, said Amanda Hunter, research and communications director of the Barbara Lee Family Foundation. And women abandoned old ideas about what female candidates are supposed to look like or be like.
-----------------------------------------------

7 women were elected to the Mi Senate in 2018, and women are 51% of Mi population. Its time we get represented.

after all, Women Know Best!!

Last edited:

View attachment 363060

A typical Trump rally.

View attachment 363151View attachment 363151
That looks like a nazi Germany rally. You must be confused.

Whitmer is not Mussolini either. If you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen.
You're right...Benito occasionally had some joy in his soul....Whitmer is joyless, soulless, fucking hag.

Whitmer is showing more leadership than your Fuhrer.

If you’re a nazi.

You are the Nazi.
By favoring liberty and choice vs gov control and coercion, I’m the nazi? You got some ‘splainin’ to do.

In pandemics there is no liberty. The government has every right to take precautionary measures.

"In pandemics there is no liberty."

Do you realize how insanely dangerous this statement is? Are you stupid or what?

I also realize how deadly a pandemic is. Even the founding fathers realized this as they gave Presidents certain powers to override the Constitution in unusual times. For example, allowing a President to suspend habeas corpus under certain circumstances. Lincoln once said the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

If you’re a nazi.

You are the Nazi.

The govt doesnt have rights you stupid statist fuck.
They have certain powers. And this isnt one of them.

Forum List

Back