Michigan elections forensics report – 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just the 9 counties audited.

I already did. You glossed over it.
I’m engaging with you about it in the thread where you made your comments

But you still have dodged the primary issue I brought up.

For instance. . . in prima facie post # 20, where evidence is initially laid out for both sides, there was a quote from that Michigan's SoS defense's primary source of expertise, Halderman.

Halderman’s report is a rebuttal to a previous election analysis conducted by Allied Security Operations Group, a Dallas-based cyber-security company with Republican ties that was hired by Bailey to analyze Antrim County’s results in December. That disputed report said Dominion Voting Systems software and machines are “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Halderman’s report rebuts many of the Allied Security Operations Group findings.

So. . . Halderman's report rebuts the findings of Allied Security Operations Group huh?

And then I subsequently asked those who would trust him, to GO AND WATCH HIS VIDEO, and READ HIS LITERATURE. DID YOU?
If not, please, do watch the video embedded at that link.

How can we take his rebut seriously? :dunno:

‘I hacked an election. So can the Russians.’

by Nicole Casal Moore
April 9, 2018
Professor Alex Halderman and the New York Times staged a mock election to demonstrate voting machine vulnerability.
That is a very fun video but I don’t know what it is supposed to convince me of. The mock elections with machines that he bought and programmed were made to change the votes. So what? In a national election they have layers and layers of safeguards... some of which were missed and resulted in inaccurate results in some areas. These were identified and explained. But that’s why we do recounts and compare paper ballots with machine counts. All of this was done for the 2020 election. Trumps own election fraud director debunked the Texas report in front of congress calling it misleading and inaccurate. So why are you standing so firm behind it? What evidence has you so convinced?! Because logic, reason, and the risk reward involved in the kind of conspiracy it would take to actually do what the fraudsters claim happened, it just doesn’t add up.

That guy has 0 credibility. He did not do anything before the election to ensure security. That has been proven. No one believes Deep Staters, but you.
Ahh you think Krebs is a deep stater out to get Trump only to have fooled the Don into giving him power over the elections so he could cover up all the corruption. Of course you do. Hahahahaha.

Tranlation: The left doesn't like what this article says so they require the same info be found in at least 5 different places.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN or God for bid, Mediamatters.

Fuck liberals. They're too stupid to READ the article and see that this report is THIS GUYS REPORT. If he released it to one source, then only one source will have it. That doesn't mean that source is wrong, it means that's the one he released it to. God damn liberals never cease to amaze me in their hypocrisy and flat out stupidity,

Tranlation: The left doesn't like what this article says so they require the same info be found in at least 5 different places.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN.

Fuck liberals.
Haha, No. the article isn’t even an article, it is a headline followed by a bunch of clickbait ads. It’s not real news and provides zero substance/details.

What do you find fascinating about it? Specifically?
That the "auditor" has no physical address. That the "auditor" is a big time Trump backer. That the "auditor" is based in Texas...not the state where the fraud supposedly happened. That the "auditor" had never audited any election before...ever.

You have no physical address listed either. You must be fake as fuck.

The law office DOES have a physical address dumbfuck. Stop sucking the Biden cock in hopes of tasting something you've never had before.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN.

Fuck liberals.
Haha, No. the article isn’t even an article, it is a headline followed by a bunch of clickbait ads. It’s not real news and provides zero substance/details.

Apparently you didn't read it either. Under HERE ARE THE LINKS TO HIS FINDINGS:

FROM THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBERAL:

Stop jacking off to Joe the cho moe long enough to think past the end of his dick in your mouth.

Fuck liberals.

Apparently you didn't read it either.

That wasn’t very nice. Are you an unhappy person? Do you need a hug?

Fuck liberals.

You are a stupid fucking liberal. I'm happy as fuck. I'm just tired of dealing with stupid fucking liberals who have their head stuck so far in the sand they're finding their own oil reserves.

I have 6 figures of savings, own my own house, 4 cars, 2 boats, all paid for in full and I just turned 41. I earned every fucking penny. I couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

Fuck liberals.
Despite you saying that you searched Google for more information, the information referenced in the gatewaypundit.com "clickbait" was super easy to find. I linked the information for you and it appears that you have not read it at all. You have asked repeatedly for other's opinions on the document but it appears that your requests are disingenuous. I would submit that the entire body of information (and a lot more) needs to be considered in order to make a determination about fraud or no fraud. Sadly, many partisans here think that complex matters such as this can be adjudicated here by only using insults and partisan talking points. Not a lot of intelligent thinkers here despite most thinking otherwise.

Fuck liberals.

You are a stupid fucking liberal. I'm happy as fuck. I have 6 figures of savings, own my own house, 4 cars, 2 boats, all paid for in full and I just turned 41. I earned every fucking penny. I couldn't be happier.
I don’t care what you “have” tons rich people are miserable. You lashing out like you do on this forum makes you sound pretty insecure and bitter. What can I do to help... I feel
Sorry for you.

Fuck liberals.
Despite you saying that you searched Google for more information, the information referenced in the gatewaypundit.com "clickbait" was super easy to find. I linked the information for you and it appears that you have not read it at all. You have asked repeatedly for other's opinions on the document but it appears that your requests are disingenuous. I would submit that the entire body of information (and a lot more) needs to be considered in order to make a determination about fraud or no fraud. Sadly, many partisans here think that complex matters such as this can be adjudicated here by only using insults and partisan talking points. Not a lot of intelligent thinkers here despite most thinking otherwise.
Again you post another response that is completely generalized and reflects no details of the documents in question. That just backs up my theory that you havent read it

Fuck liberals.
Again you post another response that is completely generalized and reflects no details of the documents in question. That just backs up my theory that you havent read it
I read it end to end. And fuck you.

Fuck liberals.
I read it end to end. And fuck you.
Wonderful. What specifically does it bring to the table that makes you think the 66k unregistered ballots and fraud claims are legit?

Do you really think that everyone's fingerprints are on file somewhere?
Sure

Make fingerprinting part of registering to vote

It will likely mean the end of the Republican Party since the paranoid sociopaths on the right would never go for it. Bring it on!
554779.jpg
The irony is that the idea of this sort of proof-positive surveillance is something that I wouldn't really have a problem with. I think you've been around on the board long enough to know that I'm in favor of voter ID and wouldn't mind the idea of using a fingerprint ID system to cast your vote. The upshot is that everyone who registers to vote will have to be scanned and these will be kept on file regardless of whether you vote or not.

GOP controlled Senate and the Mueller report both chronicled repeated meetings between the blob's campaign and Russian intel.
As if the hillary campaign was not acquainted with russians also?

since the end of the Cold War it may not be wise to consort with russians but it was legal

and we have far worse entanglements with china, which is not good for America

but thats an unintended consequence of globalism

Where is your denial that the Trump campaign met with Russian intel officials?

What do you find fascinating about it? Specifically?
That the "auditor" has no physical address. That the "auditor" is a big time Trump backer. That the "auditor" is based in Texas...not the state where the fraud supposedly happened. That the "auditor" had never audited any election before...ever.
. . . all of that is AD HOM and straw man attack, none of it has bearing on his credentials. I grant you, this IS very partisan and emotional, but, let's stick try to stick with what he claims are facts?

It seems he is very educated, and has been featured in a lot of publications.

This is his site.

Here is an interview of him with Mike "My Pillow" Lindell. :rolleyes:

I was talking about the "Allied Security auditors"

As for the claims.. It indicts 9 county election officials and the Sec of State's office. Not to mention all of the officials in between. Zero arrests.

When you get some arrests...wake me up.

The criminals have been running the system since at least 1913, I can't see anyone being arrested for criminal behavior now.

Hell, thieves and crooks (lawyers) helped write the Constitution itself, I'm not sure why these thieves should fairly and squarely enforce the law. . . :dunno:

cb64276399b5ae9695ca7aec48d4f11e.jpg
1793484028-quote-but-whether-the-constitution-really-be-one-thing-or-another-this-much-is-certain-that-it-has-lysander-spooner-175921.jpg

The criminals have been running the system since at least 1913, I can't see anyone being arrested for criminal behavior now.

Hell, thieves and crooks (lawyers) helped write the Constitution itself, I'm not sure why these thieves should fairly and squarely enforce the law. . . :dunno:

cb64276399b5ae9695ca7aec48d4f11e.jpg
1793484028-quote-but-whether-the-constitution-really-be-one-thing-or-another-this-much-is-certain-that-it-has-lysander-spooner-175921.jpg
Well that’s what elections are for. You could run for office if you so desire President Beale. Clean this system up!

Forum List

Back