Michigan elections forensics report – 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just the 9 counties audited.

What do you find fascinating about it? Specifically?
LOL - the whole thing. Its funny to soo all the feigned skepticism by all of those who claimed Russian collusion and election tampering in 2016.
Do you find anything interesting about the document I linked?

We are in unprecedented times, folks. As Hannity says--Buckle up. This could be a rough ride.
You’d be wise to ignore anything Hannity says.

How the corporate and government press only tell one narrative.

It's sort of like this whole virus garbage.

To folks that like to hear all sides of a story, and like to consider things, when the establishment suppresses information?

. . yeah.

main-qimg-4579eb6b16d8c69121ee28a43062e6e8
Very true. But what about this topic are you seeing that you aren’t hearing in the media? Like what specifically?
Um. . . how about the guy that is telling us that elections were totally secure, once said there was no way to make sure they could be? Halderman?

:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like we have prime suspect number one if there is fraud.

Unfortunately, I don't think the courts will be convinced. They need HARD evidence, not statistical anomalies.

If you are so dense, as to not get that Trump was suspended from twitter for just making the claim that Big Tech and the DNC were working together to subvert the election. . . you really are pretty obtuse.

That is what that report is essentially claiming. It does not point the finger at anyone specifically, but it makes the claim, that each individual state all had their own algorithmic keys to slightly alter the results.

Now. . . go off and find for me some MSM report that furnishes that information.
Why do I need to search for a MSM report to verify this article that provides no evidence of anything?! That’s just silly. This OP is talking about a report that claimed over 66k ballots were unregistered. I’m just asking to see the report. You’re finding the evolving statement of somebody who said the election was secure who in the past said elections can’t be totally secure the big page turner here?! Really?!
iu
I haven’t accepted a reality on this subject. Just looking for a discussion of facts and evidence. You acted like you read up in this stuff but now you’re posting comics instead of engaging in the substance. Let’s dig in
Honestly? I'm not really THAT interested, b/c I already know the outcome.

I've studied the Deep State all my life.

They didn't get the source code from Diebold back in 2002 & 2004 to prove that the GOP was manipulating elections. . . so why would things be different now?

And I remember seeing video of computer experts then. The ONLY concrete evidence that will prove these cases is the source code. Everything else is just statistical computation that points to fraud. It isn't necessarily proof.

So. . . since that code is proprietary, and only a Judge can force them to release it, and no Judge ever does? This whole thing is never. . . ever. . . going to go anywhere. It didn't back when the State was pushing that Terrorism paradigm, and it won't, now that the State is pushing the bio-security paradigm.

The Deep State needs to control which politicians are put into office now, just like it needed to then.
If that was true then Donald Trump never would have been elected. Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million and Trump only won the EC by approx 100k. If the deep state was pulling strings they easily could have pulled a few there. I’m not buying your narrative

LOL - the whole thing. Its funny to soo all the feigned skepticism by all of those who claimed Russian collusion and election tampering in 2016.
I’m looking for something specific... not “everything”. Point to something that you find fascinating or revealing about these 66k unregistered ballots and I’ll be happy to engage

I’m looking for something specific... not “everything”. Point to something that you find fascinating or revealing about these 66k unregistered ballots and I’ll be happy to engage
The document I linked is pretty straightforward for anyone who wishes to read it. I said it was a fascinating read. Do you have anything to add to this discussion? If not, then piss off.

The document I linked is pretty straightforward for anyone who wishes to read it. I said it was a fascinating read. Do you have anything to add to this discussion? If not, then piss off.
Yes I’m asking what specifically you thought was fascinating besides “all of it”. Pick your favorite element that backs up the fraud and 66k unregistered ballot theme that this OP is about. I don’t think you read it to be honest or you’d be dropping some knowledge not avoiding specifics with generalities. Please prove me wrong.

To folks that like to hear all sides of a story, and like to consider things, when the establishment suppresses information?

. . yeah.

Very true. But what about this topic are you seeing that you aren’t hearing in the media? Like what specifically?
Um. . . how about the guy that is telling us that elections were totally secure, once said there was no way to make sure they could be? Halderman?

Unfortunately, I don't think the courts will be convinced. They need HARD evidence, not statistical anomalies.

If you are so dense, as to not get that Trump was suspended from twitter for just making the claim that Big Tech and the DNC were working together to subvert the election. . . you really are pretty obtuse.

That is what that report is essentially claiming. It does not point the finger at anyone specifically, but it makes the claim, that each individual state all had their own algorithmic keys to slightly alter the results.

Now. . . go off and find for me some MSM report that furnishes that information.
Why do I need to search for a MSM report to verify this article that provides no evidence of anything?! That’s just silly. This OP is talking about a report that claimed over 66k ballots were unregistered. I’m just asking to see the report. You’re finding the evolving statement of somebody who said the election was secure who in the past said elections can’t be totally secure the big page turner here?! Really?!
iu
I haven’t accepted a reality on this subject. Just looking for a discussion of facts and evidence. You acted like you read up in this stuff but now you’re posting comics instead of engaging in the substance. Let’s dig in

They didn't get the source code from Diebold back in 2002 & 2004 to prove that the GOP was manipulating elections. . . so why would things be different now?

And I remember seeing video of computer experts then. The ONLY concrete evidence that will prove these cases is the source code. Everything else is just statistical computation that points to fraud. It isn't necessarily proof.

So. . . since that code is proprietary, and only a Judge can force them to release it, and no Judge ever does? This whole thing is never. . . ever. . . going to go anywhere. It didn't back when the State was pushing that Terrorism paradigm, and it won't, now that the State is pushing the bio-security paradigm.

The Deep State needs to control which politicians are put into office now, just like it needed to then.
If that was true then Donald Trump never would have been elected. Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million and Trump only won the EC by approx 100k. If the deep state was pulling strings they easily could have pulled a few there. I’m not buying your narrative
IMO? It was they who wanted him there in the first place. I covered how they rigged the election in his favor back in 2016.

Why do you think Jill Stein wanted an audit, and HRC didn't help her out?

Yes I’m asking what specifically you thought was fascinating besides “all of it”. Pick your favorite element that backs up the fraud and 66k unregistered ballot theme that this OP is about. I don’t think you read it to be honest or you’d be dropping some knowledge not avoiding specifics with generalities. Please prove me wrong.
I already did. You glossed over it.

. . yeah.

iu

IMO? It was they who wanted him there in the first place. I covered how they rigged the election in his favor back in 2016.

Is this what you’re talking about??

. . yeah.

iu

The Deep State makes mistakes. They got caught spying on Trump and fabricating evidence that did not exist against Flynn. They also under estimated the amount of votes Trump would get this election. It forced 5 states to stop counting until enough fraudulent votes arrived. Again, more than obvious fraud.

I’m engaging with you about it in the thread where you made your comments

. . yeah.

iu

The Deep State makes mistakes. They got caught spying on Trump and fabricating evidence that did not exist against Flynn. They also under estimated the amount of votes Trump would get this election. It forced 5 states to stop counting until enough fraudulent votes arrived. Again, more than obvious fraud.
Hahaha. Sounds like serious stuff. We are sure getting screwed out of another glorious 4 years with Trump aren’t we?! Man it’s soo unfair. Fist pound feet stomp

. . yeah.

iu

No.

Hillary is a member of the CFR, and she used voter caging and cross check to screw Bernie out of the nomination. Besides, she is in on the whole theatrics of the play anyway, she knew what was going down.

During that period in time, as we read in that fake CNN article, her campaign was busy building that fake Russia interference paradigm, which only idiots still believe that lie.

I'm talking about this. (You can skip to 8:14)

. . yeah.

iu

No.

Hillary is a member of the CFR, and she used voter caging and cross check to screw Bernie out of the nomination. Besides, she is in on the whole theatrics of the play anyway, she knew what was going down.

During that period in time, as we read in that fake CNN article, her campaign was busy building that fake Russia interference paradigm, which only idiots still believe that lie.

I don’t know man those two do not scream reliability to me. They look and sound pretty Kooky. Your guys asks why Clinton wasn’t screaming fraud as is that lack of action is evidence of something... well the answer is easy. Because they respect our institutions and process and didn’t want to erode public confidence in it. Trump doesn’t give a shit about that stuff so he’s going to make a scene out of everything he can. Even unverified conspiracy theories. That’s just ego and childish selfishness. Not how responsible leaders should act IMO.

But you still have dodged the primary issue I brought up.

For instance. . . in prima facie post # 20, where evidence is initially laid out for both sides, there was a quote from that Michigan's SoS defense's primary source of expertise, Halderman.

Halderman’s report is a rebuttal to a previous election analysis conducted by Allied Security Operations Group, a Dallas-based cyber-security company with Republican ties that was hired by Bailey to analyze Antrim County’s results in December. That disputed report said Dominion Voting Systems software and machines are “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Halderman’s report rebuts many of the Allied Security Operations Group findings.

So. . . Halderman's report rebuts the findings of Allied Security Operations Group huh?

And then I subsequently asked those who would trust him, to GO AND WATCH HIS VIDEO, and READ HIS LITERATURE. DID YOU?
If not, please, do watch the video embedded at that link.

How can we take his rebut seriously? :dunno:

‘I hacked an election. So can the Russians.’

by Nicole Casal Moore
April 9, 2018
Professor Alex Halderman and the New York Times staged a mock election to demonstrate voting machine vulnerability.

. . yeah.

iu

No.

I don’t know man those two do not scream reliability to me. They look and sound pretty Kooky. Your guys asks why Clinton wasn’t screaming fraud as is that lack of action is evidence of something... well the answer is easy. Because they respect our institutions and process and didn’t want to erode public confidence in it. Trump doesn’t give a shit about that stuff so he’s going to make a scene out of everything he can. Even unverified conspiracy theories. That’s just ego and childish selfishness. Not how responsible leaders should act IMO.

So. . . I'm talking about facts. . . Crosscheck and voter caging, and now you want to launch into an Ad hominem attack on the source of information I am using now?

Is this where the conversation is going? You don't like the message, so you want to attack the source huh?

nice.

As I pointed out before with you . . .

iu

For instance. . . in prima facie post # 20, where evidence is initially laid out for both sides, there was a quote from that Michigan's SoS defense's primary source of expertise, Halderman.

Halderman’s report is a rebuttal to a previous election analysis conducted by Allied Security Operations Group, a Dallas-based cyber-security company with Republican ties that was hired by Bailey to analyze Antrim County’s results in December. That disputed report said Dominion Voting Systems software and machines are “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Halderman’s report rebuts many of the Allied Security Operations Group findings.

So. . . Halderman's report rebuts the findings of Allied Security Operations Group huh?

And then I subsequently asked those who would trust him, to GO AND WATCH HIS VIDEO, and READ HIS LITERATURE. DID YOU?

by Nicole Casal Moore
April 9, 2018
Professor Alex Halderman and the New York Times staged a mock election to demonstrate voting machine vulnerability.
That is a very fun video but I don’t know what it is supposed to convince me of. The mock elections with machines that he bought and programmed were made to change the votes. So what? In a national election they have layers and layers of safeguards... some of which were missed and resulted in inaccurate results in some areas. These were identified and explained. But that’s why we do recounts and compare paper ballots with machine counts. All of this was done for the 2020 election. Trumps own election fraud director debunked the Texas report in front of congress calling it misleading and inaccurate. So why are you standing so firm behind it? What evidence has you so convinced?! Because logic, reason, and the risk reward involved in the kind of conspiracy it would take to actually do what the fraudsters claim happened, it just doesn’t add up.

by Nicole Casal Moore
April 9, 2018
That is a very fun video but I don’t know what it is supposed to convince me of. The mock elections with machines that he bought and programmed were made to change the votes. So what? In a national election they have layers and layers of safeguards... some of which were missed and resulted in inaccurate results in some areas. These were identified and explained. But that’s why we do recounts and compare paper ballots with machine counts. All of this was done for the 2020 election. Trumps own election fraud director debunked the Texas report in front of congress calling it misleading and inaccurate. So why are you standing so firm behind it? What evidence has you so convinced?! Because logic, reason, and the risk reward involved in the kind of conspiracy it would take to actually do what the fraudsters claim happened, it just doesn’t add up.

That guy has 0 credibility. He did not do anything before the election to ensure security. That has been proven. No one believes Deep Staters, but you.

Forum List

Back