The Obamas encourage black boys to identify as girls.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What does Superbadbrutha and IM2 think of this?

Big Mike does interview with Dwayne Wade’s 13-year old son....who now goes by “her”....

0785A608-C3FC-4E00-9B28-A7D720FBF21A.png

What do our resident AA trolls think about this? You like what the Demoncrat Party is doing to your boys?

I think this is child abuse.

It is totally child abuse. Democrats make kids trans at like 8, and Democrats like Biden are totally cool with it. If your 8 year old is trans, something odd is going on at home.

Wanna see a Democrat run like a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck? Tell it you know where some kids are that want to learn about gay sex.

What do our resident AA trolls think about this? You like what the Demoncrat Party is doing to your boys?
How come they're all boys? The kiddie fiddlers don't like girls at all, do they? So how come the girls are being born "as" boys or "assigned" the male sex at birth. It doesn't sound like the obstetricians of the district who perform the circumcisions and sex cuts are entirely "comfortable" with the results of the "force-over" of female fetuses to male in utero by injecting bovine testosterone via amniocentesis. But that's precisely the feeling of "uncomfortable" which they enjoy so thoroughly on the job at work in the maternity ward at the local hospital.

Big Mike does interview with Dwayne Wade’s 13-year old son....who now goes by “her”....

View attachment 478255

Looks like more evidence to believe Michelle is a trans like Joan Rivers said she was before she was murdered.

Mike Obama looks like the Minneapolis Police Chief actually.

Attachments

• Mike Obama.jpg
    Mike Obama.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 32

View attachment 478255

I think you’re an idiot for posting this thread.

Forum List

Back