Michigan elections forensics report – 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just the 9 counties audited.

The criminals have been running the system since at least 1913, I can't see anyone being arrested for criminal behavior now.

Hell, thieves and crooks (lawyers) helped write the Constitution itself, I'm not sure why these thieves should fairly and squarely enforce the law. . . :dunno:

cb64276399b5ae9695ca7aec48d4f11e.jpg
1793484028-quote-but-whether-the-constitution-really-be-one-thing-or-another-this-much-is-certain-that-it-has-lysander-spooner-175921.jpg
Well that’s what elections are for. You could run for office if you so desire President Beale. Clean this system up!
k76vYhS.jpg
iu

Tranlation: The left doesn't like what this article says so they require the same info be found in at least 5 different places.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN.

Fuck liberals.
Haha, No. the article isn’t even an article, it is a headline followed by a bunch of clickbait ads. It’s not real news and provides zero substance/details.

Apparently you didn't read it either.

FROM THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBERAL:

That wasn’t very nice. Are you an unhappy person? Do you need a hug?

You are a stupid fucking liberal. I'm happy as fuck. I'm just tired of dealing with stupid fucking liberals who have their head stuck so far in the sand they're finding their own oil reserves.

I have 6 figures of savings, own my own house, 4 cars, 2 boats, all paid for in full and I just turned 41. I earned every fucking penny. I couldn't be happier.

All that and you're so unhappy you're yelling and cursing ppl on a message forum. That's the kind of "happiness" i could do without :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The criminals have been running the system since at least 1913, I can't see anyone being arrested for criminal behavior now.

Hell, thieves and crooks (lawyers) helped write the Constitution itself, I'm not sure why these thieves should fairly and squarely enforce the law. . . :dunno:

1793484028-quote-but-whether-the-constitution-really-be-one-thing-or-another-this-much-is-certain-that-it-has-lysander-spooner-175921.jpg
Well that’s what elections are for. You could run for office if you so desire President Beale. Clean this system up!
k76vYhS.jpg
iu
I’d vote for you... as long as you stop supporting crazy shit on message boards!! ;-)

I wish a comet would hit Chicago
Too many nice people there, Quasar. My late husband was born there. He was a deeply faithful man of the church, a caring civic leader and a professional engineer whose orderly and well-thought safety meetings for electrical technicians who fixed high-wire poles changed the company's human life loss list to zero in his tri-state area for 25 years of no lost time accidents, no having to inform a family of their father's death that before his time was several deaths to many. Anyone who has ever had to inform a family of their head-of-household's death knows what a horrible message that isn't no matter how skillfully kind it is delivered.

Chicago has produced many good human beings in spite of the killer gangs and Al Capone types who got a lot of press in their lifetimes. So I pray that whatever is going on there, I hope the quietly courageous ones Chicago produces will make up for bad stuff that happens. My husband passed 5 years ago come June 13. There has never been as good a person as he who graced this continent with his caring and enlightened leadership with all messages delivered in a way that made everyone in a crowded room laugh at his endless jokes and contgious tricks designed to make even the most calloused curmudgeon's laugh and learn to respect others in an indescribable way of his.

Thank you're Chicago and the University of Illinois for this blessed son who wouldn't take no for an answer when he proposed to me. Then gave me 44 years of laughter and good times through the ups and downs of life. Real love never dies.

Too many nice people there, Quasar. My late husband was born there. He was a deeply faithful man of the church, a caring civic leader and a professional engineer whose orderly and well-thought safety meetings for electrical technicians who fixed high-wire poles changed the company's human life loss list to zero in his tri-state area for 25 years of no lost time accidents, no having to inform a family of their father's death that before his time was several deaths to many. Anyone who has ever had to inform a family of their head-of-household's death knows what a horrible message that isn't no matter how skillfully kind it is delivered.

Chicago has produced many good human beings in spite of the killer gangs and Al Capone types who got a lot of press in their lifetimes. So I pray that whatever is going on there, I hope the quietly courageous ones Chicago produces will make up for bad stuff that happens. My husband passed 5 years ago come June 13. There has never been as good a person as he who graced this continent with his caring and enlightened leadership with all messages delivered in a way that made everyone in a crowded room laugh at his endless jokes and contgious tricks designed to make even the most calloused curmudgeon's laugh and learn to respect others in an indescribable way of his.

Thank you're Chicago and the University of Illinois for this blessed son who wouldn't take no for an answer when he proposed to me. Then gave me 44 years of laughter and good times through the ups and downs of life. Real love never dies.
Ok fine ..can we have the comet hit Philadelphia

We are in unprecedented times, folks. As Hannity says--Buckle up. This could be a rough ride.
Just more dumb from the stupid party.

How do you guys deal with knuckle dragging?

But the Founders created this country there, before the Africans colonized the city

Well's on 911 in PA, that plane that was supposed to kill Congress, a number of the fliers stood up to the suicide cowards who realized the people on the plane were a threat to their little mass murder plot so the pilot did a 90 degree angle and killed everyone on board. Had it not been for those heros who stood up to those hateful men's we'd have lost beloved lawmakers, supremes, and/or WH Staffers. Their ancestors in PA made for some of this nation's founders anyone who published a newspaper, an almanac, and discovered electricity with a key and a kite on a string in a lightning storm, not to mention was a good will ambassador who helped the Continental Congress with his strength of brotherhood and caring for his fellow man. He also tried to allow slaves to be considered citizens before the Constitution was drafted, but they would lose the cotton barons of the south' and they had to let slavery alone to keep southerners on board.

On account of Ben Franklin alone and his fantastic, giving life, how could we harm Philly when our dearest and best citizens helped forge this democracy together? :(

k76vYhS.jpg
iu
I’d vote for you... as long as you stop supporting crazy shit on message boards!! ;-)
iu

k76vYhS.jpg
iu
iu
Who do you think is telling the truth?

k76vYhS.jpg
iu
iu
Who do you think is telling the truth?
I have already stated earlier in the thread. . . there is only one sure way to tell.

We need the source code. The establishment seems to think the proprietary rights of the corporations and their profits are more important than the peoples' faith in the system.

So. . . . We'll never see it. And I have made some wild eyed conspricy conjectures too. If you think powerful folks, at the national and international level, don't make back room deals? IMO, you are naive.

I don't really know who is telling the truth this time, nor will I take a guess. I don't trust any or them.

I'm sure they all believe their version of reality.

. . . it seems we are stuck with them. :heehee:

. . . I had an honors philosophy prof once tell me in a sit down oral exam at his office hours. . . it is well enough to criticize, and lob radical critiques at the threads that hold our civilization together. . . for if you really knew how tenuous the alliances were, the lines of communications, the trade routs, the flows of energy and capital, all of it, to lob radical critiques at the enormous corruption. greed, crime, etc. that invests our world is easy. . . but to understand that it is all that separates all of us, everywhere. . . from. . . what did Hobbs write in Leviathan?

quote-life-in-the-state-of-nature-is-solitary-poor-nasty-brutish-and-short-thomas-hobbes-57-5-0516.jpg

Tranlation: The left doesn't like what this article says so they require the same info be found in at least 5 different places.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN or God for bid, Mediamatters.

Fuck liberals. They're too stupid to READ the article and see that this report is THIS GUYS REPORT. If he released it to one source, then only one source will have it. That doesn't mean that source is wrong, it means that's the one he released it to. God damn liberals never cease to amaze me in their hypocrisy and flat out stupidity,
what actually is the headline or article saying?

what is an "unregistered ballot"? I've never heard of the term? Can you tell me, what an unregistered ballot is, and how did he come by them?

how does a ballot become unregistered?

are you implying that 63,000 ballots were not ballots that should have counted in the election or were fake and fraudulent? That these ballots were not ballots of registered to vote, citizens exercising their constitutional right to vote?

where did his figures of whatever the unregistered ballots are, come from?

I think you rush to judgement, that this guy even has a story, worth telling, when you likely have no idea what the heck he is even talking about, how it would affect the election, or how did he come up with that figure in the first place or...where did he get his numbers from?I

Biden won by 155,000 votes in Michigan...

The hand recount of the absentee ballots match the machine count, so the guy's accusation of an algorithm changing the actual votes, falls flat as well....

What are leftists suppose to be upset about?

Last edited:
Where is your denial that the Trump campaign met with Russian intel officials?
If you didnt see it before you have it now
So the Mueller Report and the US Senate both lied when they said Manafort met with Russian Intel officials?
There was no meeting at Trump tower?
Don't forget the stolen emails by the Russians of the DNC and Podesta emails that were funneled to Wikipedia on to the Trump campaign through Roger Stone, that trump used at his rallies in just October 2016 over 150 times.... Lock her up, crap!

Wow...you should do something about that. Have a re-count. LOL
You know Candy, if you were so sure people wanted crime, to pay for illegal's healthcare, submission to China, and trans people in little girl's locker rooms, you could stop fighting voter ID and every other effort to have clean elections. You guys aren't sounding so confident. American's are supposed to hold voting sacred, right?

Forum List

Back