Michigan elections forensics report – 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just the 9 counties audited.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
So even Michigan was stolen by these Stalinist thugs
We know that the other key states were all stolen
I would venture to say 9 states....
Pa., Ga., Virginia, Wis., Mich, Nev., Ariz.,Minn, and Illinois.
Illinois is full of leftist swine due to Chicago
Virginia has imported millions of illegals and leftist and Minnesota is democratic

Trump won GA, P , Wi and Az, Nv and it looks like Michigan

That lady who testified had a nice booty.
Anyone else catch that ?
1618027338031.png

We are in unprecedented times, folks. As Hannity says--Buckle up. This could be a rough ride.
I can't read that source, they are click bait. If you find some other source that actually, oh, I don't know, writes an article and links readable data in a coherent way?

Otherwise, your thread is sort of irrelevant click bait.

Wow...you should do something about that. Have a re-count. LOL
Trump will get a #1 best seller out of it.
"How they Stole it From Us"
A declassified look at what happened.
And?
And we will stand tall saying "Told ya."
And we will laugh just as hard at the impotence of the blob supporters.
When you say "we" do you mean the retarded?

They always seem so happy

We are in unprecedented times, folks. As Hannity says--Buckle up. This could be a rough ride.
What kind of crap article is this?!. No details at all. Do you have more data about this report so I can see the specifics?

I can't read that source, they are click bait. If you find some other source that actually, oh, I don't know, writes an article and links readable data in a coherent way?

The source is crap. All ads and no details. I tried a Google search and all other sites I saw with this news refers to the gateway pundit clickbait article.

Very few media outlets will even mention election fraud anymore, much less do an article about it.
Save the disingenuous replies for Sunday school, kids.

"Gee....I know how to get there, but I hate passing all those signs.":rolleyes:
But. . that's just it.

Why? If they cared, why clutter it with all that garbage and with all those ads up?

"Gee....I know how to get there, but I hate passing all those signs.":rolleyes:
Sigh.

You know I like you Angelo.

I just tire of doing your work for you.

Okay. Here is a legit article, but it is subscriber only, so I have used an internet "trick" to make it available to our membership. (so keep it under wraps, and your trap shut.)

Also, it has extremely HIGH journalistic standards, with no bias toward either party. It is not conservative, nor does it have links to the CFR. I'll post the state's rebut, but there are links to your case in there.

Subscriber Exclusive
Report on Antrim County error keeps battle over records going in lingering election lawsuit
Updated 9:40 PM; Today 9:22 PM

". . . Halderman said local clerks proofed ballot design on Sept. 5 and updated the voting machines countywide, basically giving the tabulators instructions via removeable flash storage drives on how to record and report the votes.

Then, a trustee candidate joined a race in the village of Mancelona, a millage proposal was added in Warner Township and a Village of Central Lake School Board race typo was corrected.

When Election Source, the company that provides software for Dominion Voting Systems, provided the updated flash drives, the county should have updated all of the election machines at the county and local level. Instead, Halderman said only machines in the three precincts with changes were updated.

“This would prove to be a consequential mistake,” Halderman writes.

This led to miscommunication and unofficial election night results that showed now-President Joe Biden beating former President Donald Trump, 7,769 to 4,509, results that baffled many.

“County staff, who finished generating the initial unofficial results at 4 a.m. on election night, apparently did not review them closely enough to detect the obvious discrepancies before publishing them,” Halderman said. “A few hours later, Antrim learned that the initial results were erroneous and took them down. Staff manually entered results from the poll tapes for the affected scanners, and the county published revised unofficial results on November 5.

“However, county staff neglected to remove some of the inaccurate data that had been loaded from the memory cards, so the reported totals in some precincts were the sum of the corrected and erroneous results. The county took down the results again to correct this.”

Halderman said a subsequent hand recount showed totals “support the conclusion that there were no significant errors in Antrim County’s final presidential results.”

Ultimately, Trump won Antrim County, 9,748 to 5,960. Halderman said the software could be improved to alert election officials when certain inconsistencies occur, such as a ballot change that hasn’t been updated in all county election systems.

Halderman’s report is a rebuttal to a previous election analysis conducted by Allied Security Operations Group, a Dallas-based cyber-security company with Republican ties that was hired by Bailey to analyze Antrim County’s results in December. That disputed report said Dominion Voting Systems software and machines are “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Halderman’s report rebuts many of the Allied Security Operations Group findings.

Attorneys for both sides in the lawsuit are expected to return to court on April 12, when the judge will sort out a long list of growing differences, mostly related to fulfilling requests for depositions and information exchange.. . "

More links and information at that site.

Forum List

Back