Michigan Election Officials' Request to Recant 2020 Certifications Made Under Duress, Should Decertify Biden Electoral Votes

Here is the percent of change for every election since 2000 compared to the previous election. Why were none of you all saying that the huge jump in 2004 was not due to fraud and fake votes?

View attachment 631871

I'll say it. That was stolen too. mostly in Ohio by Bush. It was imperative that he not lose the perceived referendum on the Iraq invasion.

I'll say it. That was stolen too. mostly in Ohio by Bush. It was imperative that he not lose the perceived referendum on the Iraq invasion.
Once again you had to prove yourself an idiot. Bush could have lost Ohio and still beaten Kerry because the margin of victory was 35 electoral votes and Ohio only had 20 electoral votes to give. If Kerry would have taken Ohio, Bush would have still won by 15 electoral votes.

MI exactly where 130K votes ALL for Biden show up in the middle of the night.
I have found no credible media reports of such.
The poster offers us a Twitter opinion by an individual not affilaited with Michigan's election officiating.
Without any better vetting by the poster Munkle.....I say his post is not credible.
I ain't sayin' he is lying. He may think it is true. But I am saying his post is not believable.
If he has better vetting than a Twitteree....now is the time to show it.

Batter up, poster Munkle

• Which precinct(s) did these 130,000 100% Biden votes derive from?
  • Has the state of Michigan....which has done extensive auditing....found this "130,000 all Biden votes" credible?
  • Or, has the Michigan Republican Senate committee investigating the election reversed their findings that Michigan's election was a clean election?

• "In a highly anticipated report released Wednesday, the Republican-led Michigan Senate Oversight Committee rebutted former President Donald Trump's voter fraud claims, debunking allegations of malfeasance in the state's election last fall and affirming that Joe Biden was victorious."

Michigan Republicans eviscerate Trump voter fraud claims

www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/michigan-republicans-eviscerate-trump-voter-fraud-claims-scathing-report-n1272116
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still haven't "debunked" this, or any other of thousands of affividits and evidence, like the Fedex driver who crossed from Canada with a truck full of ballots
Amazing how all that stuff got swept under the rug.

3 states, MI, WI, PA, would need to be stolen for Biden to win. WI, MI exactly where 130K votes ALL for Biden show up in the middle of the night. PA where no-signature and late mail-in ballots concern SCOTUS enough to order impounding the ballots. But that is far from all of the supposedly non-existent evidence of fraud, which includes thousands of pages of affidavits, many from election officials, that was simply never heard. How can you say "no evidence" before you look at the evidence?

Woman accused of threatening Wayne County Board of Canvassers chairwoman
Palmer voted against certifying the county’s results, which showed Democrat Joe Biden with a decisive win over President Donald Trump in Wayne County.

"Schneider said Jones began sending text messages to Palmer’s phone early the following morning. Jones allegedly called Palmer a racist and a terrorist while using “graphic and profane language,” he said.
The text messages also included images of a bloody, naked and mutilated woman’s body lying on the ground -- immediately followed by a photo of Palmer’s young daughter and a message reading, “I’d just like you to imagine that’s…your beautiful daughter,” according to Schneider.
Another message allegedly from Jones read, “You should be afraid, your daughter should be afraid, and so should” your husband, using his name."

GOP canvassers try to rescind votes to certify Wayne County election

"Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that "intense bullying and coercion" plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no."
And the BS keeps rolling along...

So far, we haven't seen good poster Munkle re-enter this thread to explain about those alleged 130,000 Michigan ballots, all for Biden.

It's too soon to say 'phoney'.
But the clock ticks.

There was in 2020.

Oh, hell......let's do this yet another time, poster Lastamender: Prove it.

Show the forum your best evidence from credible sourcing that there was enough fraud to change the Presidential election in 2020....in any state. And that fraud in that hypothetical state would've changed the outcome of the national results.

Hell, do this.....show us if there was enough fraud to change any Senatorial or Congressional election.
Show us your numbers on how Don Trump lost in some state but yet the Republican Senator won.

My avatar, and any number of others have politely asked your avatar to show us what you've got that is credible.

But, if memory serves, you simply skedaddle off to another thread.....without showing us anything remotely persuasive.

My avatar....calls the hand of your avatar: Show. Or go.

Still, here's a chance to salvage your avatar's reputation for veracity and reliability.

Saddle up, partner.

Last edited:

Show the forum your best evidence from credible sourcing that there was enough fraud to change the Presidential election in 2020....in any state. And that fraud in that hypothetical state would've changed the outcome of the national results.

Hell, do this.....show us if there was enough fraud to change any Senatorial or Congressional election.
Show us your numbers on how Don Trump lost in some state but yet the Republican Senator won.

My avatar, and any number of others have politely asked your avatar to show us what you've got that is credible.

But, if memory serves, you simply skedaddle off to another thread.....without showing us anything remotely persuasive.

Still, here's a chance to salvage your avatar's reputation for veracity and reliability.

Saddle up, partner.
:9:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bazinga!!
Triggered!
Sometimes it is too easy!
I love this bar!
I do that to all the trolls. I am happy it excited you. I have no doubt that you are easily amused.

Saddle up, partner.

AZ 85,000 hacked votes, margin was 10,000 votes.

You still haven't "debunked" this, or any other of thousands of affividits and evidence, like the Fedex driver who crossed from Canada with a truck full of ballots, and blew the whistle. Or the Michigan electors in the OP who wanted to reverse their certifications.

View attachment 628798

The Republican led state legislature found no evidence of fraud. What happened was not unexpected. Mail-in ballots were expected to be heavily Democrat while in-person votes were expected to be Republican. The same thing happened in Florida and even happened in deep red Kansas. The difference is that in these states, mail-in ballots were counted first instead of last. The electors had no reason not to certify the election results. The two who voted against certification were trying to steal the election.

`No, I'd be the guy that keeps pointing out that nbothing will change eve with an overwhelming mountain of irrefutable proof the election stolen.

Once the electoral college voted and their votes accepted it was over, The Constitution does not allow for any other outcome.

What it would certainly do is give us all the political will necessary to change the system to ensure it can never happen again.

There is NO evidence and NO irrefutable proof. That exists in your sick, diseased mind.

AZ 85,000 hacked votes, margin was 10,000 votes.
That is a lie.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, my overworked avatar is willing to cut poor poster Munkle a little slack.
A "lie" requires an intent to deceive.
And I suspect poor Munkle may actually believe some of the stuff he posts here.

So, to settle the matter.....is he a liar, or just a believer..... let's do this:

Munkle can offer the forum his proof that there were "85,000 hacked votes".....and that they went predominantly for Joe Biden.
Give us the numbers, Munkle.....the for and the against.
Give us the precinct(s) these 'hacked' ballots came from.
And explain to us ---credibly ---about this so called 'hack'. Who did it. How did they do it. How was it discovered? Who discovered it? What have the authorities done about it? And where were the Cyber Ninjas throughout all of this?

Here's an opportunity for you Munkle to enhance your reputation for veracity on this forum, to show us your gravitas.

Saddle up, Skippy.

Forum List

Back