Michigan Election Officials' Request to Recant 2020 Certifications Made Under Duress, Should Decertify Biden Electoral Votes

3 states, MI, WI, PA, would need to be stolen for Biden to win

Well, it is a provable FACT that PA was stolen, and therefore Trump did win.

Don't ask me why the courts would not hear it, I do not know. I just know that Trump won PA because all ballots that were counted after the LEGAL deadline were not allowable, but they we counted anyways.

Don't ask me why the courts would not hear it, I do not know. I just know that Trump won PA because all ballots that were counted after the LEGAL deadline were not allowable, but they we counted anyways.

The PA Courts ruled on the cases under PA law, so ya, the votes counted were legal votes.

The fact that those votes were counted and you don't like it does not make the illegal.

WW

Just flipping PA would not put Trump over the top it would only get you to 254.

Of course there's no way to know how many of the votes that were illegally counted so there's no premise under the law or constitution that would allow for flipping it on that basis either.

Lots of confusion over the actual number of ballots in AZ. Certainly there was fraud there.

Who was confused? You lenny? Rudy G.? KrakenPot Powell? The RNC?

But if there was enough fraud there to reverse the election resulsts as good poster lennypartiv asserts........well, why didn't those ace forensic experts find it?
You know, the Cyber Ninjas that good poster lenny touted as the tracking dog that would run all the fraud to ground.....and upset the 2020 Presidential election.

Alas, lenny's favored detectives found......well, they found that Don Trump was given more votes than he actually legally received.
And Joe Biden was given fewer votes than he legally received.

Which kinda sorta dinged poor lenny's reputation for credibility on this venue. (and Rudy's, and KrakenPot's, and the RNC's).

Though, to lenny's credit, he never whined very much about how expensive* the Cyber Ninja's little Where's-Waldo gig cost the TDS demographic. (Trump's Duped and Snookered)

*New records show Cyber Ninjas audit had $9 million price tag

There was also a court ruling in WI that went in Trump's favor regarding drop boxes for ballots. And then there's that voter fraud video from GA that libs keep ignoring.

Of course there's no way to know how many of the votes that were illegally counted so there's no premise under the law or constitution that would allow for flipping it on that basis either.

From Cyber Ninjas report Arizona. Bad votes are multiple times what would put Trump over the top, 10,000 votes. Media portrayed report as proving Biden won.

I don't even like Trump but it's pretty clear that he won. It is beyond plausible that all the shenanigans were only in key swing states, and everything runs smoothly everyplace else.

1650494926430.png

There was no confusion.
---AZ Election Audit Reveals 168,000 Extra Ballots, Coverups, and Criminal Behavior---

And now the good posters Munkle & Lenny are telling us the at $9,000,000 spent on the Cyber Ninjas was fool's money?

I hate to jump to conclusions, but.......but it doesn't look like anyone is taking the revelations by the author of that 9 month old piece in New American, Ben Armstrong, seriously.....except poor Lenny.

Hell, even the Ninjas didn't take poor Ben & Lenny seriously. Ben's report came out in July.....two months before the Ninja's final report came out in late September.

I love this bar. Munkle & Lenny make a good team to entertain us all. Waytogo, Amigos!

From post #83 earlier in this thread:

"Batter up, poster Munkle

• Which precinct(s) did these 130,000 100% Biden votes derive from?
  • Has the state of Michigan....which has done extensive auditing....found this "130,000 all Biden votes" credible?
  • Or, has the Michigan Republican Senate committee investigating the election reversed their findings that Michigan's election was a clean election?
  • "In a highly anticipated report released Wednesday, the Republican-led Michigan Senate Oversight Committee rebutted former President Donald Trump's voter fraud claims, debunking allegations of malfeasance in the state's election last fall and affirming that Joe Biden was victorious."

Michigan Republicans eviscerate Trump voter fraud claims

www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/michigan-republicans-eviscerate-trump-voter-fraud-claims-scathing-report-n1272116
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From post # 87....earlier in this thread:

So far, we haven't seen good poster Munkle re-enter this thread to explain about those alleged 130,000 Michigan ballots, all for Biden.
It's too soon to say 'phony'.
But the clock ticks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tick tock, tick tock!

No it is not. The courts did not hear it because they did not provide any evidence.

There was also a court ruling in WI that went in Trump's favor regarding drop boxes for ballots. And then there's that voter fraud video from GA that libs keep ignoring.

There was no voter fraud video in Georgia. You are a lying weasel.

---AZ Election Audit Reveals 168,000 Extra Ballots, Coverups, and Criminal Behavior---

That is a lie.

The courts did not want to be George Floyded.

3 states, MI, WI, PA, would need to be stolen for Biden to win. WI, MI exactly where 130K votes ALL for Biden show up in the middle of the night. PA where no-signature and late mail-in ballots concern SCOTUS enough to order impounding the ballots. But that is far from all of the supposedly non-existent evidence of fraud, which includes thousands of pages of affidavits, many from election officials, that was simply never heard. How can you say "no evidence" before you look at the evidence?

Woman accused of threatening Wayne County Board of Canvassers chairwoman
Palmer voted against certifying the county’s results, which showed Democrat Joe Biden with a decisive win over President Donald Trump in Wayne County.

"Schneider said Jones began sending text messages to Palmer’s phone early the following morning. Jones allegedly called Palmer a racist and a terrorist while using “graphic and profane language,” he said.
The text messages also included images of a bloody, naked and mutilated woman’s body lying on the ground -- immediately followed by a photo of Palmer’s young daughter and a message reading, “I’d just like you to imagine that’s…your beautiful daughter,” according to Schneider.
Another message allegedly from Jones read, “You should be afraid, your daughter should be afraid, and so should” your husband, using his name."

GOP canvassers try to rescind votes to certify Wayne County election

"Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that "intense bullying and coercion" plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no."
Great another whiner loser thread.

trump-crying-trump-losing.gif
he's your fake president also enjoy.
Just curious as to how long of a sabbatical you'll take from this site in November 2022, or how many buckets of tears you'll fill when your party is slaughtered as a referendum on Democrat policy.

You probably can't even admit Democrat policy has any errors, and will blame the slaughter on other factors... that would be hilarous.

Just curious as to how long of a sabbatical you'll take from this site in November 2022, or how many buckets of tears you'll fill when your party is slaughtered as a referendum on Democrat policy.

You probably can't even admit Democrat policy has any errors, and will blame the slaughter on other factors... that would be hilarous.

And not a single word is said addressing the main post on threatened electors, certifying under duress. Probably because you and liberals see nothing wrong with that.

From Cyber Ninjas report Arizona. Bad votes are multiple times what would put Trump over the top, 10,000 votes. Media portrayed report as proving Biden won.

I don't even like Trump but it's pretty clear that he won. It is beyond plausible that all the shenanigans were only in key swing states, and everything runs smoothly everyplace else.

View attachment 633751

Even that has been discredited. Trump did not win.

Forum List

Back