Michigan and Wisconsin Have Been Called for Biden. It's Over

Only the media makes calls.
A state can have 99% of the vote in, yet they have little idea as to how many mass mail-in ballots remain.
It's been a Wuhanvirus fear driven election and enough American pussy's seem to have succumbed to this fear.
No more 'greatest generations' left in America?
They died during Covid-19.
The only one who died gave a shit
Everyone who dies gives up the shit.
Are you dead yet?
Yes, I used to be gay and full of life until the weight of the world crushed my spirit..
Shaving your legs must of been a bitch

It's unbelievable how premature demos are trying to call Wisconsin and Michigan over. That for sure let's you know the fix is in!

If you had to bet your life would you say Biden or Trump won? Pick one. The country has spoken. Let the Biden era begin.
I don’t have to bet my life.

Regardless of if he wins, there will be no Biden era. He’s a transitional president. We are moving away from the era of baby boomer governance.
What is that supposed to mean?

We're moving toward a communist one-party rule, like China?
LOL I believe he means Biden is a one term fill in.

A state can have 99% of the vote in, yet they have little idea as to how many mass mail-in ballots remain.
It's been a Wuhanvirus fear driven election and enough American pussy's seem to have succumbed to this fear.
Are you dead yet?
Yes, I used to be gay and full of life until the weight of the world crushed my spirit..
Shaving your legs must of been a bitch
Why shave when there is Nair...

Are you dead yet?
So, what turned you straight?

We need people like Austin Petersen. "My ideal: Gay couple defends pot farm with machine guns."
I swear. It’s always straight to fantasies of violence with some of you.
What?

You obviously missed his point.

He is for individual liberties, like gay marriage, pot, and the right to bear arms.

Where did you get the violence part? There was no mention of violence.
Defending a farm with guns. Yeah. No violence.

There’s some people out there who somehow wish to be victims of crime so they get a chance to shoot someone. It’s really dysfunctional.
Who else would defend it? Police?

:laughing0301:

Even if you don't defund them, when seconds count, they are only minutes away.

Police have no ability to stop crime. They can only apprehend offenders and investigate.

Exactly which network has called it a win for Biden? Be specific now.... I still see 4 states undecided and a recount in Wisconsin and trouble in Michigan.

Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

70 million votes The most ever

Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

Doesnt get Biden over the 270 mark

Nevada does, which he is going to win.
It is true that Nevada may well be the 2020 version of Florida. However it is way to soon to claim Biden will win Nevada. They only have 75% of votes counted and the two candidates are less than 1% apart.

If Trump wins Penn , Georgia and NC, Nevada could well be the deciding state and the count there is way to narrow to decide who will win.
Sorry...maybe my 270 is off...but Trump won one electoral vote in Maine.

By my count it comes down to GA.

If Trump holds GA and NC...it's Trump 270.

Am I mistaken ?

She's probably going to be the first female President. I don't think Joe has 4 years in him.

Screenshot_2020-11-04-17-45-36(1).png

Did I make a mistake here?

It is true that Nevada may well be the 2020 version of Florida. However it is way to soon to claim Biden will win Nevada. They only have 75% of votes counted and the two candidates are less than 1% apart.

If Trump wins Penn , Georgia and NC, Nevada could well be the deciding state and the count there is way to narrow to decide who will win.

Am I mistaken ?
No. He needs PA and one of MI, WI, AZ, or NV.

NV gets him to 270:
wZWBr.png

MI gets him to 280:
KK4Pe.png

WI gets him to 274:
v64Gb.png

AZ gets him to 275:
D4DeV.png

Am I mistaken ?
He needs Penn and Nevada also

Am I mistaken ?
No. He needs PA and one of MI, WI, AZ, or NV.

NV gets him to 270:
wZWBr.png

MI gets him to 280:
KK4Pe.png

WI gets him to 274:
v64Gb.png

AZ gets him to 275:
D4DeV.png
Thanks

Forum List

Back