Michigan and Wisconsin Have Been Called for Biden. It's Over

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

That's the way you look on the bright side, folks. You just lie to yourself.

:beer:

Get ready for a nation-wide 6 month lockdown and mask mandate for the rest of your life.
Constitution disagrees with you..

download (26).jpeg

Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

I hear rumbles in Arizona. With only 84% its at least mathmatically plausible that Trump could pull ahead. Statistically *really* unlikely. But those chickens will have hatched when Arizona is in the high 90s.

It's over alright. Bookmark this message four years from now:

Largest GDP's in the world March 2020.

1. United States
U.S. Nominal GDP: $21.44 trillion

2. China
China Nominal GDP: $14.14 trillion

What is the Over/under in number of years for China to surpass America?

What about external debt (since we can't just assume a higher GDP isn't debt injected)?

USA 26,533 per capita 42% debt-to-GDP
China 1,326 per capita 15% debt-to-GDP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back