Michelle Rodriguez: Stop stealing white people's superheroes... Make your own

She's right.
Look at the asinine Catwoman recent makeover - she is now a bisexual.
Why?

Up next is "THUNDRA: Announces The first Transsexual Latino pro-choice superhero immigrant!!"

Making her bisexual didn't bother me. She kinda has that vibe about her anyways. :dunno:

Having Hallie Berry play her in the Catwoman movie was another thing. Not to mention the movie sucked to no end anyways.

The black Nick Fury didn't bother me though. It was probably just an attempt to be diverse, but at least there was a black Nick Fury in the Marvel Ultimate universe.

I almost forgot the black Kingpin in Daredevil, and the black Alicia Masters in the last Fantastic Four movies. STOP IT!!!!

tumblr_m9ijuimdZb1rf4n8io1_500.jpg

Blacks have always lacked creativity. They don't have many original ideas.

Black Writers Artists

The most notable on the list is probably Aaron McGruder, creator of The Boondocks, which turned into a successful cartoon series. :thup:
You just made my point. Thanks. How many in the list and how many have anyone heard of?
You never had a point. Most music genres in this country are from Black creativity that whites stole and tried to claim credit.

She's a moronic product of brainwashing. Skin color is irrelevant for comic heroes because, for one, they're make-believe!
Plus they wear costumes and disguises so you don't really know what they look like while they're in hero mode!

Black Writers Artists

The most notable on the list is probably Aaron McGruder, creator of The Boondocks, which turned into a successful cartoon series. :thup:
You just made my point. Thanks. How many in the list and how many have anyone heard of?

How many of the thousands of comic book writers throughout history can anyone name? :dunno:
Unless you're a comic book junkie, most of those comic books are unknown.

Black Writers Artists

You never had a point. Most music genres in this country are from Black creativity that whites stole and tried to claim credit.
They are a result of cultural convergence so no skin color can lay claim. Blues wouldn't exist without European instruments and musical form nor without African rhythm and black American circumstance. Subsequently, all offshoots of blues, including jazz, rock and soul would not exist without blues.

She's a moronic product of brainwashing. Skin color is irrelevant for comic heroes because, for one, they're make-believe!
Plus they wear costumes and disguises so you don't really know what they look like while they're in hero mode!

It's not irrelevant. These characters and what they look like have been ingrained into popular culture. And it doesn't matter whether or not they wear costumes. Any comic book fan knows what Peter Parker looks like, even when they are looking at Spiderman in costume.

Black Writers Artists

Name one that whites tried to claim credit for.

It's not irrelevant. These characters and what they look like have been ingrained into popular culture. And it doesn't matter whether or not they wear costumes. Any comic book fan knows what Peter Parker looks like, even when they are looking at Spiderman in costume.
Yes but it is emphasized that he's white or just an assimilated American? An assimilated black or asian could play the role as long as they don't insist on living in their skin color but rather American culture.

Black Writers Artists

Led Zeppelin aren't American but they sure as hell tried to get away with plagiarizing a bunch of blues music.

Black Writers Artists

Rock and roll. rhythm and Blues, country. Next thing we know they will be claiming white people started rap.

Black Writers Artists

Led Zeppelin aren't American but they sure as hell tried to get away with plagiarizing a bunch of blues music.
Everybody borrowed ideas from other artists. They still do.

Black Writers Artists

Rock and roll. rhythm and Blues, country. Next thing we know they will be claiming white people started rap.
Those are extensions of American roots music that don't involve any cultural theft.

Black Writers Artists

Generalities with no specificity.

Black Writers Artists

Everybody borrowed ideas from other artists. They still do.
Yes but LZ had to pay Willie Dixon a ton of $$ because they stole his music and put their name on it.

Black Writers Artists

Generalities with no specificity.
Your brain must have gotten over burdened. Go take a timeout.

Forum List

Back