Michelle Obama wants $10 donations to 'help protect Obamacare'

If ObamaCare is so good why do they need to protect it.
Why aren't the 48 million uninsured according to Obama signing up?

The fact that they're using the concept of "saving ObamaCare" as the basis for political fund raising clearly shows how much of a failed, broken piece of shit program it really is. I can never remember an administration having to go through this much trouble to convince the public that their signature "achievement" is actually good for them. If that were true ObamaCare would survive on its own merits, not through a constant pump of propaganda fed by the government.

If Obamacare was so universally hated, why would the DNC use defending it as a cause for fundraising?

They wed themselves to it awhile ago. They own it now and aren't going to admit they fucked up. You will also notice that several of the Democrats up for reelection this year in Republican leaning states and Congressional districts are slowly distancing themselves from it or introducing "fixes" that won't actually fix anything.

The fact that they're using the concept of "saving ObamaCare" as the basis for political fund raising clearly shows how much of a failed, broken piece of shit program it really is. I can never remember an administration having to go through this much trouble to convince the public that their signature "achievement" is actually good for them. If that were true ObamaCare would survive on its own merits, not through a constant pump of propaganda fed by the government.

You must have missed the 40-some admittedly fake votes, costing the taxpayers more than $50million, by the R to repeal it.

That's 7,386 votes against Obamacare, all while refusing to consider even one jobs bill.

I didn't miss anything, Dudley; it's just completely irrelevant to the discussion. I'm not even sure why you're bringing up, either to troll or just your insufferable stupidity.

Michelle Obama wants $10 donations to 'help protect Obamacare'
Friend —

Earlier this month, because of what you did, it became illegal for insurance companies to discriminate against the up to 129 million Americans living with pre-existing conditions. Young Americans are able to stay on their parents' health care plans as they get on their feet, and we can now know that our insurance companies won't put lifetime caps on our coverage.

You should be so proud of that. That happened because you organized, you talked to your friends and neighbors, and you chipped in what you could, when you could, to elect Barack and a Congress who supported his agenda.

Today, I'm asking you to do it again.

So before Barack gives his State of the Union address tomorrow, chip in $10 or more and help protect Obamacare:

https://my.democrats.org/State-of-the-Union

Thank you so much,

Michelle

What the HECK--:eusa_pray: I imagine this for political donations and not for keeping Obamacare alive? They need to be putting that $10.00 or more toward their new monthly Obamacare premiums or saving it for the fine they're going to get if they don't get Obamacare.

That stupid bitch needs another vacation.

Complete with tax payer subsidized buffets.

-Geaux

Michelle_Obama_ass.jpg

I wonder if there is a way to find out how much money they collect.

You're really ignorant, aren't you.

Turn off the pedophile DD and go look at the DNC site. Unlike the R, who hides their income, its all right there.

OK-I did that...show me the donors!

Democrats.org

You'll need to clean the cooties off your computer now dear...Luddy is full of bs as usual and doesn't mind lying for THE PARTY
You couldn't pay me to go to that site

Forum List

Back