Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ‘really nice prison’

Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ?really nice prison? | WashingtonExaminer.com

IF is what she thinks is a really nice prison and allowed to go on endless vacations SIGN ME UP.. What an ungrateful person she is.

Even though I'm an adamant disliker of the current POTUS, I think it's pretty obvious Michelle has been under quite some scrutiny (much of it unfair and nasty) for the past 6 years.

I realize this comes with the territory, but I'm sure it can wear on a human.

Michelle Obama: Being First Lady is like living in a ?really nice prison? | WashingtonExaminer.com

IF is what she thinks is a really nice prison and allowed to go on endless vacations SIGN ME UP.. What an ungrateful person she is.

Even though I'm an adamant disliker of the current POTUS, I think it's pretty obvious Michelle has been under quite some scrutiny (much of it unfair and nasty) for the past 6 years.

lol

we elected a president...not a first couple.

She can take her girls and move back home. The choice is all hers.

lol

we elected a president...not a first couple.

She can take her girls and move back home. The choice is all hers.

o_O

The 1st lady is an important part of POTUS and is often sent all over the world on diplomatic assignments. She really doesn't get to "take her kids and move out".

Why do you feel that Martha Washington is ungrateful? You must be a communist to hate the first, first lady of our country like that.

The thread is about Michelle Obama...who jets around the world on multi-million dollar vacations and holds lavish parties at taxpayers expense.

I don't believe Martha ever did such things.

A fancy prison with housekeepers, chefs and doctors.. among other amenities... all on our dime.

Fuck her.. ungrateful bitch.

Don't vote for her next time then. :D

You know, she jets all over the place, parties like a rockstar, hobnobs with the rich and famous.. all on the taxpayer dime. It would be just be nice if she demonstrated some degree of graciousness.

Just say'n....

So...having read the article....what do you have to say about Martha Washington saying about the same thing. And Laura Bush being part of the conversation?

Laura reminded her that she has a personal chef, which is a gentle way to point out the extreme privileges of living in the White House.

Martha is long dead and unable to defend herself. Really sad to have to reach back 200+ years to justify Michelle's appalling sense of entitlement and faux victimhood.

Forum List

Back