Is Melania a missing person?

With cancer?
The Clinton's sent Stormy to Trump. They know his type

They also had Epstein killed. Even though Trump was in charge of the prison system at the time he died. Funny us Democrats didn't come up with a conspiracy theory that Trump had him killed. Instead, Republicans blamed the Clinton's, who haven' been in charge since the 90's.

If she's so powerful how did she lose to Trump? Especially if elections are rigged. Elections are rigged and the Clinton's lost? Come on!

The Clinton's sent Stormy to Trump. They know his type

They also had Epstein killed. Even though Trump was in charge of the prison system at the time he died. Funny us Democrats didn't come up with a conspiracy theory that Trump had him killed. Instead, Republicans blamed the Clinton's, who haven' been in charge since the 90's.

If she's so powerful how did she lose to Trump? Especially if elections are rigged. Elections are rigged and the Clinton's lost? Come on!

It's the Clinton's fault that Trump is a serial adulterer? I thought I'd heard it all. 😂 Now you're saying Trump is a child.

It's the Clinton's fault that Trump is a serial adulterer? I thought I'd heard it all. 😂 Now you're saying Trump is a child.

Well think about it. If Borat didn't set up Rudy, would you know Rudy was a perv?

Here he is being interviewed
1712839782409.png

And here he is trying to fluff himself because he actually thinks this beautiful woman is going to have sex with him.

1712839827915.png

Is he insane?

1712839852151.png

What has happened to the former First Lady?
She is rarely seen in public and when she is it looks like she has been replaced with a body double.

Has she been killed?
Is she locked up somewhere?
Is she being drugged to keep quiet?
She is too buy fucking her security detail.
Those guys would do anything for the donald.

She is too buy fucking her security detail.
Those guys would do anything for the donald.
Melania is making Don "quite worried" ahead of his hush money trial said former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham.

"I would imagine that she is pushing him to make this stop. I would imagine that she would push him to go on the stand and defend himself because this is very, very embarrassing for her. It's humiliating for her, and I can guarantee you that she's not happy right now and that he's quite worried about that," she said.

Wait a second. Does Melania believe this isn't true?

Melania is making Don "quite worried" ahead of his hush money trial said former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham.

"I would imagine that she is pushing him to make this stop. I would imagine that she would push him to go on the stand and defend himself because this is very, very embarrassing for her. It's humiliating for her, and I can guarantee you that she's not happy right now and that he's quite worried about that," she said.

^^^I can always tell when Joe Biden is having a really bad week.

lol

He has tried to get the trial stopped every day this week. He is desperate.
Do you think it might damage his reputation ?

Last edited:
Do you have evidence that Hillary set Trump up to cheat on his wife. He cheated on all his wives.

It's crazy this is the man half the country wants to be president. I believe his first wife said he raped her. I'm sure he paid her hush money to stop saying that. That was back when he was very pro choice.

He has tried to get the trial stopped every day this week. He is desperate.
Do you think it might damage his reputaation ?

What sucks is he may successfully delay the 3 more important trials till after the election. This one is a yawn burger.

I think everyone already knows Trump is guilty. The question is do you care?

Do you care that they lied about the stolen election? Hacked into voting machines. Plotted to riot if Pence didn't go along to stop the process and get another 2000 outcome where the Supreme's decide for us again. Sending fake electors. Calling the Georgia secretary of state and asking him to come up with the votes needed to rig the election results.

Do you wonder what he was doing with all the top secret documents? Does it bother you he showed people those documents? Sure looks like he was selling them to the highest bidders. Hell, he told an Australian billionaire our nuclear sub secrets and that guy told 40 other people.

And we all know Trump is guilty of starting the insurrection. Even Republicans admitted it. Mitch said he would have impeached him but he was no longer president on Jan 6. He kicked the can hoping Don would just go away.

So Georgia, Insurrection and Classified documents.

Don't forget, Trump made what Hillary and everyone else was doing a felony, then he did it himself because he believed the president is above the law and should be allowed to habitually cross the line.

What sucks is he may successfully delay the 3 more important trials till after the election. This one is a yawn burger.

I think everyone already knows Trump is guilty. The question is do you care?

Do you care that they lied about the stolen election? Hacked into voting machines. Plotted to riot if Pence didn't go along to stop the process and get another 2000 outcome where the Supreme's decide for us again. Sending fake electors. Calling the Georgia secretary of state and asking him to come up with the votes needed to rig the election results.

Do you wonder what he was doing with all the top secret documents? Does it bother you he showed people those documents? Sure looks like he was selling them to the highest bidders. Hell, he told an Australian billionaire our nuclear sub secrets and that guy told 40 other people.

And we all know Trump is guilty of starting the insurrection. Even Republicans admitted it. Mitch said he would have impeached him but he was no longer president on Jan 6. He kicked the can hoping Don would just go away.

So Georgia, Insurrection and Classified documents.

Don't forget, Trump made what Hillary and everyone else was doing a felony, then he did it himself because he believed the president is above the law and should be allowed to habitually cross the line.
Some of his supporters claim to be christian. Im sure this will bother them. Maybe.
Young Baron is 6ft 10 I believe. He might want to give trump a slap for humiliating his mother.

Actually, I can always tell when Republicans have some raw meat.

OJ has overshadowed Trump's first of 4 trials that starts Monday. Did Republicans kill him?

I'm sure you believe that.

Meanwhile:

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

I'm sure you believe that.

Meanwhile:

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

I think Hitler ran on the same platform in 1939. How did that work out for the German people?

Hitler ran on killing the Jews, which is, ironically, the same thing your fellow DemoKKKrats are advocating for right now.
No we are not. We are telling the Jews to stop murdering innocent Palestinians.

We love Israel but Israel is being run by a corrupt guy right now.

Remember Israel was our biggest supporter in the Iraq war.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

It wasn't just Tony Blair who went along with lying us into the Iraq war. Israel played a part too. And Joe Lieberman. Remember that Democratic Jew who turned into a Israeli lobbyist?

Forum List

Back