Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....Loretta Lynn...this was not unusual in the South in particular.

OMG! you get your ideas about the south from the tv and movies! :cuckoo: Don't you know Duck Dynasty is a show for Yankees, OMG!

You really should get out more, you know, outside, there is a big old world, outside, it's green and blue, outside, there are actual people to talk to, OUTSIDE!:lol:
Please pay attention to what I said....I was referring to the guy from Duck Dynasty...didn't he marry his wife when she was 14 and he in his 20s?

You must grow tired of trying to justify your disgusting perverted lifestyle

OMG! you get your ideas about the south from the tv and movies! :cuckoo: Don't you know Duck Dynasty is a show for Yankees, OMG!

You really should get out more, you know, outside, there is a big old world, outside, it's green and blue, outside, there are actual people to talk to, OUTSIDE!:lol:
Please pay attention to what I said....I was referring to the guy from Duck Dynasty...didn't he marry his wife when she was 14 and he in his 20s?

And you yours.

Wait...I'm not the alcoholic...am I. :D

And that's what the UK law you posted (attributing it to the "gay agenda") did. Glad you agree with the "gay agenda". :lol:

I should have added that I support a Federal Age of Consent law set at 18 with "Romeo and Juliet" exemptions.

Yes, the objective of gays is to strike at the pillars of society to join them in their moral depravity. That is why gay sex is an abomination in the 10 commandments and Jesus spoke against it so fervently and frequently. Murder is almost as bad as homosexual fornication.

I'm curious...and your post may just be sarcasm...but where is gay sex mentioned in the 10 Commandments?

It's not, but seawytch says isn't mentioned in my posts either

Actually the Gays claims Jesus never spoke to it directly... You got some references?

I know he spoke to Marriage directly... And Jesus wasn't cool with other than Man and Wife... the thing the SCOTUS called "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"... For Obvious reasons.

Since seawytch doen't read my posts, I'm saying what she thinks I'm saying. So you'd have to ask her.

And that's what the UK law you posted (attributing it to the "gay agenda") did. Glad you agree with the "gay agenda". :lol:

I should have added that I support a Federal Age of Consent law set at 18 with "Romeo and Juliet" exemptions.

Yes, the objective of gays is to strike at the pillars of society to join them in their moral depravity. That is why gay sex is an abomination in the 10 commandments and Jesus spoke against it so fervently and frequently. Murder is almost as bad as homosexual fornication.

Are you a closet liberal? Because you don't read the Bible much, to think you know something about It.

And a statement like murder is ALMOST as bad as homosexual acts is just ridiculous.

Makes me wonder if you aren't a closet liberal, perhaps one planted by wytch and bodecea, to make the duck dynasty stars look brilliant.

My post is not serious. Seawytch thinks that's what Christians think, she has a big chip on her shoulder. I don't take her seriously. I'm mocking Seawytch, not Christians.

Are you a closet liberal? Because you don't read the Bible much, to think you know something about It.

And a statement like murder is ALMOST as bad as homosexual acts is just ridiculous.

Makes me wonder if you aren't a closet liberal, perhaps one planted by wytch and bodecea, to make the duck dynasty stars look brilliant.

My post is not serious. Seawytch thinks that's what Christians think, she has a big chip on her shoulder. I don't take her seriously. I'm mocking Seawytch, not Christians.

No, that's what some believe (minus the hyperbole) You channel them well. :lol:

I have a "chip" regarding all religious extremists...those that use the bible to justify racism, misogyny and anti gay bigotry.

That's circular logic - re- phrasing a previous assertion and anticipating a different reply - It goes back to per capita and percentages . A male homosexual-pedophile will prey on a boy - not a girl. Heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals around 95 to 1 - so naturally you would see more cases of molestation against females - simply because of the vast numerical superiority of the Hetro Population.
What is your evidence that heterosexual male pedophiles do not also prey on boys? What is your evidence the access argument is bunk? Why should we assume that if pedophiles are attracted to children equally that victims will be equally represented by gender?

The statistics I quoted - dealt with boys, - Lesbians simply do not molest children , it doesn't happen [ extremely extremely rare] When you further analyze the numbers you see that on a per capita basis homosexual men are responsible for a disproportionate percentage of child abuse directed at boys . The fact that females comprise 1 of every 5 vcitims further bolsters my argument that it is not necc. opportunity vs.orientation - males are the perpetrators - 95% of males are attracted to females - be they Children or Adult which is why so very many more girls suffer this atrocity .
You misread the data I gave you. It is not true that 1 in 5 victims are females. The data stated that 1 in 5 females are victims. You got it backwards.

No I didn't get it backwards - just typed it backwards sometimes my fingers go faster than my brain [That's your Cue Billy P - come up with a smart ass comment]

As for the rest of your post - a very basic answer would be "Common Sense" however - I lack the time at the moment to fully address it - ill get back to ya . Ciao
There is a plethora of evidence and reason to believe pedophiles choose victims based on access more than anything else. This is one reason why victims are often family members of friends of the pedophiles. Common sense is on my side, and you have no argument to refute it.

"When questioned on his (Harry Hay) support for NAMBLA in a 1983 New York University forum, he remarked "If the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world", highlighting his own relationship with an adult man when he was 14."

It's a Cycle of Abuse and one of the Gay Movement's Leaders during the Struggle couldn't be a better example. :thup:

:)

peace...

Glossed right over them they did...

peace...

Interesting that these are being Avoided...

peace...

Harry Hay... The Grand Marshall of the Long Beach Gay Pride Parade in 1986...

He's well known for not going Against NAMBLA even though it had become popular to distance themselves from NAMBLA for Political Reasons in the late 80's and early 90's.

“NAMBLA Walks With Me” <--- Yep, he didn't turn his back on the Pedo's like many who had Marched with them for years before were.

The Sympathies are still there... The Alliance will return. First things first though, right?...

peace...

Interesting how Bodecea and SeaBiscuit don't want to address these posts about the History of their Movement's Leaders...

peace...

Interesting in Deed...

peace...

What is your evidence that heterosexual male pedophiles do not also prey on boys? What is your evidence the access argument is bunk? Why should we assume that if pedophiles are attracted to children equally that victims will be equally represented by gender?

You misread the data I gave you. It is not true that 1 in 5 victims are females. The data stated that 1 in 5 females are victims. You got it backwards.

No I didn't get it backwards - just typed it backwards sometimes my fingers go faster than my brain [That's your Cue Billy P - come up with a smart ass comment]

As for the rest of your post - a very basic answer would be "Common Sense" however - I lack the time at the moment to fully address it - ill get back to ya . Ciao
There is a plethora of evidence and reason to believe pedophiles choose victims based on access more than anything else. This is one reason why victims are often family members of friends of the pedophiles. Common sense is on my side, and you have no argument to refute it.

That family member or friend componentis huge...so much so that they are the first suspects in molestation cases...particularly males.

That family member or friend componentis huge...so much so that they are the first suspects in molestation cases...particularly males.

^Really Hates God for making her a Woman that looks like a Man and is Attracted to Women...

I has a Sad for it. :(

peace...

I have a "chip" regarding all religious extremists...those that use the bible to justify racism, misogyny and anti gay bigotry.

You're just arguing shades of grey. You've consistently shown an inability to process what you are told in grand fashion, the exact degree of nuts that you are I'll let you discuss with your shrink.

If you want serious debate/discussion with me, you have to stop being so nuts and respond to what I actually said rather than running around with a chip on your shoulder knocking it off yourself and saying to everyone, there, did you see what kaz did?

In fairness, I do recognize you are nuts with everyone else too, it's not just me. I'm only not willing to waste my time writing serious posts with someone who can't process what I said. I am willing to have fun though.

Wait...I'm not the alcoholic...am I. :D

Dunno, are you? Either way thats irrelevant since you liberals have defined that a disease. Umless you consider cancer, an actual disease, a lifestyle. ..

You're just arguing shades of grey. You've consistently shown an inability to process what you are told in grand fashion, the exact degree of nuts that you are I'll let you discuss with your shrink.

If you want serious debate/discussion with me, you have to stop being so nuts and respond to what I actually said rather than running around with a chip on your shoulder knocking it off yourself and saying to everyone, there, did you see what kaz did?

In fairness, I do recognize you are nuts with everyone else too, it's not just me. I'm only not willing to waste my time writing serious posts with someone who can't process what I said. I am willing to have fun though.

She's got you that bad, eh? :D

She's got you that bad, eh? :D

You and the other Kilt having fun tag teaming today I see... :rofl:

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Regardless of what one person thinks....the OP misses the 900lb. elephant in the room.
What is the benefit of removing consent laws, or lowering them to 14, or in some cases 16?
What specific reason is there to do this?
Answer that and you will see, maybe she isn't so crazy after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back