Michael Savage facing death threats heads to secret location

By the way, as an American conservative and commentator, he has been banned from entering the UK.
The UK does that a lot banning anyone that dares to speak the truth. Lauren Southern Detained, Banned From Entering U.K. For 'Racism'

Meanwhile the UK doesn't seem to mind "controversial" Islamic speakers at all. Controversial Speaker To Appear At UK Islamic Student Society Umbrella Annual Conference

Just one more sign that the UK is headed for the trash heap of nations.

Michael Savage is a hate spewing racist & bigot.

You reap what you sow.
So we know what you are in for...right?

Most people would say how terrible this man is marked for death by some unknown lunatic.

Not you. You say he's got it coming. You also reap what you sow.

You reap what you sow.

Interesting Dave, you'll rush it to condemn Savage, yet you and the rest of the boards left haven't said a peep about this woman: Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

OMG I forgot to comment on some story that I never read. Really?????

A national radio show host somehow equates to a resident at some hospital? She should be fired.

You'll run to this thread to get your licks in, but ignore a real story of bigotry and hate.

With Lefty it's always the same. All things
Made Lefty Kosher can be excused and used by Lefty in any way he so chooses. But you must remember that only lefty can do it and still be righteous.

OMG... They're the same everywhere you encounter them. They imagine themselves as standing upon that moral high ground of blissful correctness existing in an unreachably high position where they can be accused of no wrongdoing. Then they proceeded to speak down to their surroundings like the fools that they are.
It is true entertainment to watch and behold.

Jo

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

Well....in that case, Maxine Waters, John Lewis, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan should all live very peaceful lives.

Maxine is being investigated again....
For Fraud....again!

Fraud....lol.... Her whole existence is a fraud.

You reap what you sow.
So we know what you are in for...right?

Most people would say how terrible this man is marked for death by some unknown lunatic.

Not you. You say he's got it coming. You also reap what you sow.

If you replaced the name Savage with a name like Clinton or Obama he would be outraged. You have to remember only Lefty can be righteous when he's breaking the rules.

Jo

You reap what you sow.

Interesting Dave, you'll rush it to condemn Savage, yet you and the rest of the boards left haven't said a peep about this woman: Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

The only comment people on the left would have for this woman is that she is a hateful bigot. She was caught posting a whole bunch of anti Semetic stuff on social media, which means she probably leaned right.

And, since your link goes to another post by you with the link in it, I took the liberty of posting the original link here.

From the original story...............................

Cleveland Clinic resident who made anti-Semitic comments online no longer employed by the hospital

CLEVELAND, Ohio – The Cleveland Clinic confirmed that a resident who posted anti-Semitic comments on social media is no longer with the organization.

The former employee, identified as Lara Kollab, worked as a supervised resident at the Clinic from July to September of this year.

“She is no longer working at Cleveland Clinic. In no way do these beliefs reflect those of our organization. We fully embrace diversity, inclusion and a culture of safety and respect across our entire health system,” the Clinic said in a prepared statement.

The Clinic said it was recently made aware of Kollab’s comments on social media. The former employee’s social media accounts have since been deactivated.

Liberals want to control thought and eliminate speech that does not match their feelings
They are willing to kill for it

You reap what you sow.

The only comment people on the left would have for this woman is that she is a hateful bigot. She was caught posting a whole bunch of anti Semetic stuff on social media, which means she probably leaned right.

And, since your link goes to another post by you with the link in it, I took the liberty of posting the original link here.

Cleveland Clinic resident who made anti-Semitic comments online no longer employed by the hospital

CLEVELAND, Ohio – The Cleveland Clinic confirmed that a resident who posted anti-Semitic comments on social media is no longer with the organization.

The former employee, identified as Lara Kollab, worked as a supervised resident at the Clinic from July to September of this year.

“She is no longer working at Cleveland Clinic. In no way do these beliefs reflect those of our organization. We fully embrace diversity, inclusion and a culture of safety and respect across our entire health system,” the Clinic said in a prepared statement.

The Clinic said it was recently made aware of Kollab’s comments on social media. The former employee’s social media accounts have since been deactivated.

Leaned right????....
Um no I don't think so unless you have created a new category. Jew- hate is typically a big lefty thing.....hell even American Jews have Jew-hate.

You are off course thinking of the skin heads and Nazis whom you wish to paint as right wingers when what they really are is fascist
extremists who show up uninvited to right wing events.

You reap what you sow.

Well that's great, except I haven't seen one of you condemn her on the thread I posted.

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.
Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location
------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.

Obviously it is a false flag from some deranged conservatives. You, perhaps?

Truth=hate
Feelings=truth but not hate because it’s feelings and not fact
Lib 101

They will deny and deflect it but that’s a primary symptom of addiction
“Don’t give me truths in conflict with what I feel should be reality”
Don’t let the country be run by emotion addicts.

You reap what you sow.

Well that's great, except I haven't seen one of you condemn her on the thread I posted.

Nope... Ain't gonna happen. It's like trying to get the Fonz to say sorry.

Jo

Obviously it is a false flag from some deranged conservatives. You, perhaps?
It's not "obvious" at all. Except to a dim witted leftist trying to take the blame away from a mentally defective fellow leftist and redirect it without any evidence at all.

Dr. Savage ia an American treasure. I have heard little the last three years or so but prior....since 2001 i heard plenty during commutes. A Great entertainer, a nice guy, doglover, storyteller, food, wine, life.

Genius.

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.
Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location
------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.
Who the fuck is Michael savege?

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

You reap what you sow.

Translation: "Everyone who says things I don't like is a racist."

You leftists really need a new card to play.
Oh yeah? Meanwhile Weiner is threatened with murder and banned from entire nations.

Dr. Savage is hardly "hateful".

He just has the guts to tell liberals the Truth, and they just can't handle it

Forum List

Back