Michael Savage facing death threats heads to secret location

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

Michael Savage is a hate spewing racist & bigot.

You reap what you sow.

Translation: "Everyone who says things I don't like is a racist."

You leftists really need a new card to play.
Oh yeah? Meanwhile Weiner is threatened with murder and banned from entire nations.

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
Nobody's torn out his tongue, snowflake :itsok:

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize metaphors were beyond your comprehension. I should have suspected as much...

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?
he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede

I’ve listened to a ton of his shows. He’s as hateful as it gets. Moreso than any other rightwing host.

To say that shows you have not listened to a ton of his shows.

he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede

I’ve listened to a ton of his shows. He’s as hateful as it gets. Moreso than any other rightwing host.

Okay, psychic :cuckoo:

To say he’s not a hatefilled prick show YOU have not listened to him

i'm listening to his latest audiobook as we speak. i bet you dont have a clue what he says in it. its all about positive economic nationalism

You could say that about Hitler.

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.
Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location
------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.

Shame, Mike Savage is one smart, funny, caring, tuned in dude. He sees clearly. And he loves his food. The animals of the Left are on the loose.

i'm listening to his latest audiobook as we speak. i bet you dont have a clue what he says in it. its all about positive economic nationalism
So you are way out there in imaginary dupe world... Misinformation, BS character assassination, conspiracy theories. Savage and you are a disgrace...

His ratings must be low and he needs fake attention, the lying POS scumbag. Amazing what the silly dupes will believe...

We need a world full of Michael Savages. God bless him and keep him safe. When I used to get him locally, I could listen to him for hours. A great story teller, warm, funny, kind, colorful, and with the most amazing insights into the world.

He is a nasty, spiteful little runt with delusions of godhood. The world will be a better place when he assumes room temperature.

He is a nasty, spiteful little runt with delusions of godhood. The world will be a better place when he assumes room temperature.

Wow! talk about nasty, spiteful, and delusional.

Michael Savage is a hate spewing racist & bigot.

You reap what you sow.
True, he is a hateful moron. But this is no way to respond. Drag his dumbass into the light and embarrass him and everyone who thinks like him.

Translation "Tie a chain on him and drag him through the streets until he is a bloody pulp." Would that satisfy your evil soul?

He's hateful but you listen to a ton of his shows.

Got it. You love the hate.

really? ever read 'savage nation'? the man is chock full of hate.

really? ever read 'savage nation'? the man is chock full of hate.

What do you hate? Borders, language and culture?

Forum List

Back