Michael Savage facing death threats heads to secret location

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.
Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location
------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.

Last edited:
I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?
he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede

he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede

I’ve listened to a ton of his shows. He’s as hateful as it gets. Moreso than any other rightwing host.

The loons still haven't forgiven him for tellling it like it is...leftism is a mental disorder LOL

I’ve listened to a ton of his shows. He’s as hateful as it gets. Moreso than any other rightwing host.
ive read all his books. he's a positive economic nationalist and hateful foreign policy hawk

Michael Savage is a hate spewing racist & bigot.

You reap what you sow.

Yep... That's why Obama had hundreds of them. Oh yeah....Trump too.

Jo

To any liberal progressive terroristic threatening isn't a crime - it's just a simple campaign tactic. Besides, it's in California so it's not as tho it's an American problem.

Last edited:
Savage speaks no hate but rather the truth. Liberals hate the truth thus they label the speech as hate. Liberals are governed by emotion over intellect which is The Primary Sign of an addict. Liberals are addicted to their feelings and lash out at any truth that cuts into their supply-another element of addiction
We do not want the country run by addicts.

Savage speaks no hate but rather the truth. Liberals hate the truth thus they label the speech as hate. Liberals are governed by emotion over intellect which is The Primary Sign of an addict. Liberals are addicted to their feelings and lash out at any truth that cuts into their supply-another element of addiction

Liberals are addicted to their feelings..

Brilliant.

Jo

Bullshit. I've heard the bigot's show. He makes no effert to hide it so you must be in tune with him.

You reap what you sow.

Interesting Dave, you'll rush it to condemn Savage, yet you and the rest of the boards left haven't said a peep about this woman: Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

OMG I forgot to comment on some story that I never read. Really?????

A national radio show host somehow equates to a resident at some hospital? She should be fired.

You reap what you sow.

Interesting Dave, you'll rush it to condemn Savage, yet you and the rest of the boards left haven't said a peep about this woman: Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

OMG I forgot to comment on some story that I never read. Really?????

A national radio show host somehow equates to a resident at some hospital? She should be fired.

You'll run to this thread to get your licks in, but ignore a real story of bigotry and hate.

Forum List

Back