Michael Rapaport Rips Fauci over Vaccine Messaging: I Went from Vaccinated ‘Hero to Superspreader?’ ‘Figure This S**t Out’

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Dang, he sounds pretty pissed off...

Michael Rapaport Rips Fauci over Vaccine Messaging: I Went from Vaccinated ‘Hero to Superspreader?’ ‘Figure This S**t Out’​

Last edited:
Dang, he sounds pretty passed off...

Michael Rapaport Rips Fauci over Vaccine Messaging: I Went from Vaccinated ‘Hero to Superspreader?’ ‘Figure This S**t Out’​

He has a point, but he's still a fucking tool.

From the article:

“I just watched Tony Fauci and CNN — and Fox — tell me that people with the vaccine, vaccinated people, are now spreading the coronavirus,” the Deep Blue Sea and Atypical star said on TikTok. “I went from being a hero because I’m vaccinated, and now you motherfuckers are calling me a superspreader? I ain’t no fucking superspreader,” he said.

Wow, a deadly, highly contagious, mutating, novel coronavirus is confusing and causes the world's best medical people to change their minds and change their approaches as they learn more about it?

Gosh! That's just crazy! We shouldn't put up with that!
the trouble is mac its going back and forth....after a while many just say fuck it and will do what they have to do to get by...there is very little leadership with this thing.....one person says one another says something else.....

Wow, a deadly, highly contagious, mutating, novel coronavirus is confusing and causes the world's best medical people to change their minds and change their approaches as they learn more about it?

Gosh! That's just crazy! We shouldn't put up with that!
Have Facebook and the cdc adjusted the vaccine narrative to something new today?

Forum List

Back