Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them

Deceit is arguing about the sanctity of a fetus while supporting unregulated access to guns, wars or military actions, the death penalty, opposition to nationalized health care or public assistance to people in need who are actually born and alive.
Obama already told you the direction of health care. So have other Progs. We will eventually have what you want. But there will be limits and when surpassed the pain pill will be administered. To many sickly people, hypochondriacs, people who abuse their bodies, sexual diseases, drug and alcohol diseases, and more. Also add unnessecary operations and over medicated patients with lawyers every ten feet to the recipe. We lead the world in medical issues. And it is not cheap. Changes will occur that we will live by for all to be treated.

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them
PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Video clip of jabba demonizing white folks Here

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart

What a racist asshole.

if true then the saddest thing, for you, might just be the fact that...

Altho they are "not smart enough to realize who took it from them" nonetheless they clearly were brilliant when it came to figuring out the Devilish Dems want to take everything called "America" and hand it over exclusively to Mulattos White HISP White Arabs & our LGBT brethren.

Um, guy, if you think that gays and minorities are taking anything from you, then you are pretty fucking stupid. They are worse off than you are.

The other shoe drops.

You are really going to claim this in light of globalization ?

Unbelievable.

You also had the help of Bush 1, Bush 2, Clinton, and Obama.

Globalization is a nice scapegoat, but Globalization isn't the problem. Globalization worked to our advantage from 1916 to 1976, when Americans produced products that were the envy of the world. Then the One Percenters got greedy, didn't want to pay the White Working Class a far wage.

Trump has managed to play on your racism by thinking your enemy is the guy working in a Chinese Factory, and not the rich guy who moved that factory in the first place.

Funny how you can be so wrong about so many things.

I don't see the Chinese as my enemy, but I don't know why I bother explaining that to you.

With everything else, the poor leadership we saw under both Bush's and Obama has contributed significantly.

The time for People to catch up is almost past and many will be relegated to lower working wages until they make radical changes....changes that should have happened a long time ago.

BTW: Government is the friend of big business. You can't hate one and love the other....but you seem to think that is possible.

Pull your head out and look around.

Deceit is arguing about the sanctity of a fetus while supporting unregulated access to guns, wars or military actions, the death penalty, opposition to nationalized health care or public assistance to people in need who are actually born and alive.

Such a statement can only be born of a list of talking points.

Nobody, even you, is stupid enough to equate all that in the same sentence.

Actually, that is not possible. If so? It would be like, the equivalent of...

your mom telling your dad back in, Sept 1961, to not be worried because it's no big deal at all that my menstruation cycle is about 8wks late and I'm constantly vomiting everywhere ---it doesn't mean that something now exists in my womb!

My mom had at least one miscarriage... we never count that as a sibling or even talked about it.

Yes, and everyone will be so proud of her for not murdering that life. Plus view her as, compassionate, by allowing some eagerly waiting family to welcome the human into their lives to enrich them forevermore. Yes she will be dealing with that praise for the rest of her life.

Naw, man, we don't look at women like that. We don't lionize women who get knocked up and then give the baby away. We look at her as that "dumb slut". And shit, that's if she's white. If she isn't, she couldn't give that away on a bet.

And all of her loved-ones should admonish, any human, her frowns upon her great choice she made for Mankind.

Terminating unwanted pregnancies is the best choice for mankind. The planet is already overpopulated.

And these arrangements should always be permanent, legally binding so then some human cannot show up 18 years later looking for something.

Completely impractical. Especially these days with DNA registries and testing. We live in an information age, buddy.

Besides, you claimed that giving a baby away was the bestest thing ever... they should be thrilled when their baby shows up on their doorstep trying to work out their psychological issues.

Abortion is terrible. It's made all of our lives' worse ---especially those lives intentionally murdered within the mother's womb.

Abortion is wonderful. It keeps the population of unwanted kids down. I don't want to share my streets with people whose parents resented their existence. It also has the added bonus of REALLY PISSING OFF RELIGIOUS ASSHOLES.

Funny how you can be so wrong about so many things.

I don't see the Chinese as my enemy, but I don't know why I bother explaining that to you.

With everything else, the poor leadership we saw under both Bush's and Obama has contributed significantly.

The time for People to catch up is almost past and many will be relegated to lower working wages until they make radical changes....changes that should have happened a long time ago.

BTW: Government is the friend of big business. You can't hate one and love the other....but you seem to think that is possible.

Pull your head out and look around.

Government is the friend of big business... when Republicans run it.

The mistake you make is you think Trump, a guy who has been living off the public teet his whole life, is any different. He's the same shit in a shiny new package.

The GOP learned a long time ago the way you get stupid white people to give up all the gains they made between 1930 and 1980 was to play on their sexual, racial and religious fears. They'll give up their unions, their worker's protections, etc. Well, I'm not making what my dad made and I'm deeply in debt from my college loan, but at least my daughter ain't dating a MEXICAN!!!!

My mom had at least one miscarriage... we never count that as a sibling or even talked about it.

Your premise that 'we never count' really doesn't matter. Why? It is your choice to ignore a, reality, but that does not make that reality disappear from existence.

...Completely impractical. Especially these days with DNA registries and testing. We live in an information age, buddy...

And?

Legally binding is legally binding.

Last edited:
He has completely lost it...hey libs!...stop listening to people like Moore there is something wrong with them....

Film maker Michael Moore told Rolling Stone “white people are not good people” and that “you should be afraid of white people.”
Michael Moore: “White People Are Not Good People…You Should Be Afraid of White People”

GET READY FOOLS THEY ARE PREPPING THE DUMB PUBLIC TO THINK A " WHITE NATIONALIST" IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN THOSE FALSE FLAGS WORK WELL FOR THEIR IDIOTS!!
Clearly he's right about some of them, and some seem to wish to support his claim.

B7wu3AdIUAAK3LJ.jpg

He's pretentious- that doesn't make all his assessments inaccurate- the problem being, with everyone, is; when you point a finger 3 are pointing back- the lack of self awareness and introspection is amazing on both slides-

Film maker Michael Moore told Rolling Stone “white people are not good people” and that “you should be afraid of white people.”
Michael Moore: “White People Are Not Good People…You Should Be Afraid of White People”

GET READY FOOLS THEY ARE PREPPING THE DUMB PUBLIC TO THINK A " WHITE NATIONALIST" IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN THOSE FALSE FLAGS WORK WELL FOR THEIR IDIOTS!!
Weird how a fat white guy living off of Capitalism is so against white Capitalists.
It would be like Nancy Pelosi badmouthing her position as Speaker Of The House and saying that nobody should trust Democrat politicians.

Michael Moore is just saying what millions of racist Democrat Voters are thinking.

Well, they did in sandy hook and the black church?

Both of those acts were committed by young guys whose minds had not fully developed AND they were both dependent on SSRIs. But, since you brought it up...

What about that nutjob that went on a killing spree on a military base in Florida? How about Nidal Hasan, the soldier who killed 13 of his fellow soldiers and wounded at least that many more? They were background checked and supposedly qualified adults that weren't supposed to "racist." When you begin comparing incidents like that with Omar Mateen, the San Bernadino shooters, all the way back to the guys who attacked the World Trade Center, I can draw you a much different picture.

I'm certain Mr. Moore was speaking of himself. First time for MM doing a self-introspection. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back