Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them

If only they'd vote democrat ....please stop right there ..thank you

Here's the funny thing about it... After nearly 40 years of Democratic Presidents*, the White Working Class went from THIS...

View attachment 296635

to this.

images

(*- I count Ike as a Democrat for these purposes, since he had the good sense to NOT try to undo the New Deal)

They had good jobs, they brought home good pay...

And then The Republicans fucked it up, starting with Nixon.
The great society, the moon program and the viet nam war saw our peak in the late 1960's. All of those debts came due and we had a malaise in the 1970's. We went off the final thread to the gold standard from Bretton Woods. Then we started to print money and the social programs expanded like a 30 thousand foot straight up cliff in our budget and deficits. You Progs blew your wad when deficit spending stopped being a positive and eventually became a necessity. You taxed the little guy incredibly. State local, regional and city taxes grew massively as a percentage of income to the peasant. Eventually our companies became more and more not competitive with growing foreign nations and those recovering from WW 2. The steel and auto industries crippled themselves. Yeah Progs good influence for the domestic economy is old and only getting older. We got to many people collecting and many more to come. A stock market collapse is needed. Limits on medical care are needed. I am getting older. That does not help me. We are a soft and spoiled people with a percentage privileged in certain employment while others are not. Back then it was not the pay as much as the taxes. Oh the taxes were far less when all added up from every source whether in front or hidden.

This guy is a dope and funny thing he is white so why is everyone comfortable with him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This guy is a dope and funny thing he is white so why is everyone comfortable with him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If all the white people were so bad he would be dead. Instead he is rich and foments other peoples pettiness and jealousies.

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them
PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Video clip of jabba demonizing white folks Here

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart
Yeah,you crybaby wannabe bullies don't like being treated the way you treat everyone. So, you cry like little babies. Every time.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart
Moore is white. I think that makes him more than qualified to criticize whites as a race.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

The sad thing is, these white guys are angry because they are just smart enough to realize they've lost something, but not smart enough to realize who took it from them.

why-vote-republican2.jpg

So true, ONLY when they find out Crapitalism is the main problem in America, will they become more than ignorant nitwits.

Here's the funny thing about it... After nearly 40 years of Democratic Presidents*, the White Working Class went from THIS...

View attachment 296635

to this.

images

(*- I count Ike as a Democrat for these purposes, since he had the good sense to NOT try to undo the New Deal)

The great society, the moon program and the viet nam war saw our peak in the late 1960's. All of those debts came due and we had a malaise in the 1970's. We went off the final thread to the gold standard from Bretton Woods. Then we started to print money and the social programs expanded like a 30 thousand foot straight up cliff in our budget and deficits. You Progs blew your wad when deficit spending stopped being a positive and eventually became a necessity. You taxed the little guy incredibly. State local, regional and city taxes grew massively as a percentage of income to the peasant. Eventually our companies became more and more not competitive with growing foreign nations and those recovering from WW 2. The steel and auto industries crippled themselves. Yeah Progs good influence for the domestic economy is old and only getting older. We got to many people collecting and many more to come. A stock market collapse is needed. Limits on medical care are needed. I am getting older. That does not help me. We are a soft and spoiled people with a percentage privileged in certain employment while others are not. Back then it was not the pay as much as the taxes. Oh the taxes were far less when all added up from every source whether in front or hidden.

Republicans are just as bad with debt, really.

Jesse Jackson said when he heard footsteps behind him and he saw white people, he was relieved

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #Intra_Racial_Discrimination
#MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Keeping it 100% Real & Respectful!

Often, cries of RACISM raise my eyebrows. Here's why:

How_I_Learned_I_Am_Racist_Much_Like_Donald_Trump @ ArisCool.com: free web pages

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Today and for decades, members of WHICH political party are HATING, Bullying & Denigrating peaceful, accomplished free-thinking Americans like #DrBenCarson?

Michael Moore, Social Activist, Ben Carson VILIFY.png

Michael Moore, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg
michael moore, kendrick lamar.jpg

Mr. David Carroll explains America's large #AntiAmericanValues #ProBlackCommunity:

Peace ♥

The sad thing is, these white guys are angry because they are just smart enough to realize they've lost something, but not smart enough to realize who took it from them.

if true then the saddest thing, for you, might just be the fact that...

Altho they are "not smart enough to realize who took it from them" nonetheless they clearly were brilliant when it came to figuring out the Devilish Dems want to take everything called "America" and hand it over exclusively to Mulattos White HISP White Arabs & our LGBT brethren.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

Micheal Moore is an idiot.

I do not care which side of the aisle you're standing on, he's still an idiot.

His occasional comments in favor of my "side" does not change this fact.

WOW.

We agree on something !

I think a pig just passed over my house on it's way to Area 51.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

why-vote-republican2.jpg

Keep trying.

Trump gave me Gorsuch & Kavennaugh.

Ho ho ho ho

View attachment 296635

to this.

images

The other shoe drops.

You are really going to claim this in light of globalization ?

Unbelievable.

You also had the help of Bush 1, Bush 2, Clinton, and Obama.

View attachment 296635

to this.

images

The other shoe drops.

You are really going to claim this in light of globalization ?

Unbelievable.

You also had the help of Bush 1, Bush 2, Clinton, and Obama.
Joe IS a bit dim..............

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

why-vote-republican2.jpg

Keep trying.

Trump gave me Gorsuch & Kavennaugh.

Ho ho ho ho
That's right. He gave you a court that will side with the wealthy and powerful over the average guy every time. A court that will protect the corporations instead of the individual. All so you can tell women what to do with their own bodies.

bluzman61 said:
Hey, twinkletoes, I'm NOT angry. I'm elated that I voted for Mr. Trump and helped prevent the Hildabeast from winning in 2016. I've been happy EVERY day since that election.

Liberal Tears.png

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

Honkies who voted for Trump don't want to talk with him either.

But the real question is what do libs want to do to punish those who support Trump, should they regain power in this country? Reeducation camps? Death camps? Exile?

Forum List

Back