Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them

Moore is a typical white liberal...the only thing you can hope for them is a life of pain and death via AIDS.

Traitorous white liberal scum deserve to be gang raped and murdered by the monkeys they choose over their own.
Go be stupid somewhere else.
Hit a nerve ehh...
You're no better than the leftists you hate.
count.jpg

...Shitlib

Funny how you can be so wrong about so many things.

I don't see the Chinese as my enemy, but I don't know why I bother explaining that to you.

With everything else, the poor leadership we saw under both Bush's and Obama has contributed significantly.

The time for People to catch up is almost past and many will be relegated to lower working wages until they make radical changes....changes that should have happened a long time ago.

BTW: Government is the friend of big business. You can't hate one and love the other....but you seem to think that is possible.

Pull your head out and look around.

Government is the friend of big business... when Republicans run it.

The mistake you make is you think Trump, a guy who has been living off the public teet his whole life, is any different. He's the same shit in a shiny new package.

The GOP learned a long time ago the way you get stupid white people to give up all the gains they made between 1930 and 1980 was to play on their sexual, racial and religious fears. They'll give up their unions, their worker's protections, etc. Well, I'm not making what my dad made and I'm deeply in debt from my college loan, but at least my daughter ain't dating a MEXICAN!!!!

If you think government isn't the friend of big business all the time, you have your head in a very dark place.

Mac1958
Has Moore made it to the racist watch list?
I don't have a racist watch list, although I do love shoving their hypocrisy down their throats now and then!

The bigotry from the Left isn't racism, it's PC and Identity Politics controlling their very thought patterns. It's as ugly and destructive as racism, but it's not racism.

I think I'm a little too far up in a few heads around here.

I don't have a racist watch list, although I do love shoving their hypocrisy down their throats now and then!

The bigotry from the Left isn't racism, it's PC and Identity Politics controlling their very thought patterns. It's as ugly and destructive as racism, but it's not racism.

Yes, Stormy Mac, you are a legend in your own mind.

Mac1958

As of this moment, I think you have officially claimed to be inside more heads than there are humans on the planet.

Mac1958

As of this moment, I think you have officially claimed to be inside more heads than there are humans on the planet.
Another one.

Mac1958

Another one.
Naturally.

Moore is a typical white liberal...the only thing you can hope for them is a life of pain and death via AIDS.

Traitorous white liberal scum deserve to be gang raped and murdered by the monkeys they choose over their own.
Go be stupid somewhere else.
Hit a nerve ehh...
You're no better than the leftists you hate.
View attachment 297109

...Shitlib
I'm a conservative, you moron.

If you think government isn't the friend of big business all the time, you have your head in a very dark place.

If they were, big Business wouldn't spend so much time trying to elect Republicans knowing they are fucking incompetent.

Being that you simply don't know what you are talking about.....

The assertion still stands and has been proven time and time again.

I've worked for multinationals. They love the federal government and it loves them.

Also, I think it is voters who elect them.

BTW: How's the murder rate in Chicago ?

Being that you simply don't know what you are talking about.....

The assertion still stands and has been proven time and time again.

I've worked for multinationals. They love the federal government and it loves them.

Also, I think it is voters who elect them.

BTW: How's the murder rate in Chicago ?

wow, that had nothing to do with my point.

There's a reason why Wall Street is shitting itself over the prospect of a President Sanders or a President Warren.

Film maker Michael Moore told Rolling Stone “white people are not good people” and that “you should be afraid of white people.”
Michael Moore: “White People Are Not Good People…You Should Be Afraid of White People”

GET READY FOOLS THEY ARE PREPPING THE DUMB PUBLIC TO THINK A " WHITE NATIONALIST" IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN THOSE FALSE FLAGS WORK WELL FOR THEIR IDIOTS!!
Clearly he's right about some of them, and some seem to wish to support his claim.

well considering how the whiteman gave america bad rap with their treatment of the indians and how congress is so corrupt and the actions of EVERY president and the corruption of everyone of them since our last great president JFK,the last presidnet who served the people instead of the bankers and corporations, and paid the deadly price for doing so,he has a VERY good point actually.

New Topics

Forum List

Back