Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump ‘Are Not Good People’ — Be Afraid of Them
PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Video clip of jabba demonizing white folks Here

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

During a video interview with Rolling Stone magazine released Tuesday, left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said white men who voted for President Donald Trump were “not good people.”

Moore said, “I refuse to participate in post-racial America. I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is ok, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

He continued, “Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street towards you, two of them voted for Trump. You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them.”

Michael Moore: White Guys Who Voted For Trump 'Are Not Good People' -- Be Afraid of Them | Breitbart
Hilarious! I would say buffet restaurants should be afraid of Michael Moore............

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

Micheal Moore is an idiot.

I do not care which side of the aisle you're standing on, he's still an idiot.

His occasional comments in favor of my "side" does not change this fact.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

The sad thing is, these white guys are angry because they are just smart enough to realize they've lost something, but not smart enough to realize who took it from them.

why-vote-republican2.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-25_13-59-7.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-25_13-59-7.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 113
  • upload_2019-12-25_13-59-21.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-25_13-59-21.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 111
PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

Micheal Moore is an idiot.

I do not care which side of the aisle you're standing on, he's still an idiot.

His occasional comments in favor of my "side" does not change this fact.
Damn, Mr. C., we finally agree on something! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

The sad thing is, these white guys are angry because they are just smart enough to realize they've lost something, but not smart enough to realize who took it from them.

why-vote-republican2.jpg

If only they'd vote democrat ....please stop right there ..thank you

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

why-vote-republican2.jpg
Hey, twinkletoes, I'm NOT angry. I'm elated that I voted for Mr. Trump and helped prevent the Hildabeast from winning in 2016. I've been happy EVERY day since that election.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

why-vote-republican2.jpg

Joe DOES suffer from severe TDS. Poor thing...........

Here's the funny thing about it... After nearly 40 years of Democratic Presidents*, the White Working Class went from THIS...

upload_2019-12-25_14-11-24.jpeg

to this.

images

(*- I count Ike as a Democrat for these purposes, since he had the good sense to NOT try to undo the New Deal)

They had good jobs, they brought home good pay...

And then The Republicans fucked it up, starting with Nixon.

Hey, twinkletoes, I'm NOT angry. I'm elated that I voted for Mr. Trump and helped prevent the Hildabeast from winning in 2016. I've been happy EVERY day since that election.

Honestly, if your misogyny is so strong that you elected a crazy person because you hate Hillary so much... that's kind of a poor reflection on you.
Hey, twinkletoes, I LOVE women, big and small. I love them ALL.............! I do NOT like Killery, NOT because she's a woman, but because she's EVIL. Try again, Joey boy.

PAM KEY 24 Dec 2019

No need to fear us Jabba! Just flash the White Power sign and say MAGA and we won't beat you up. What a fucking moron. :21:

Women who voted for trump have a real issue with self-esteem.

How little you know thyself. Typically women who are liberals or Democrats, do have a low self-esteem. Because of their liberal beliefs, they live in mortal fear of being considered politically-inappropriate or incorrect in not only their words and deeds, but their thoughts as well.

That is the burden of liberalism. The left must constantly virtue-signal it's fake "morality" to others around them, for fear of being shamed by their peers. It's really the worst form of peer pressure and the stress from the constant need to be "correct" can often create serious psychological problems.

It's that need for approval that drives most liberals. Without a steady stream of appreciation from their liberal peers, they find themselves sinking into doubt, remorse, and insecurity. It's only the approval of their peers that that eases their apprehension that they could be "racist", "sexist", homophobic", etc.

For a person to go through their life with such a burden of guilt on their shoulders, is psychologically and emotionally debilitating. That's why there is such a high incidence of drug use, alcoholism, suicides, body-modification and cutting, sexual experimentation, and other destructive tendencies among the left.

However, even with the constant approval from their liberal peers, they never seem to achieve true happiness. Even after electing the first "black president" the left was still constantly unsatisfied and miserable: They still protested this and that, as they did during the Occupy Wall Street movement.

A more unhappy and dysfunctional bunch of people I've never seen in all my years. I know this to be true because I used to be one of them.

Forum List

Back