Michael Jackson Bed-Mate Says Nothing Odd Happened

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
** Nothing strange happened? If my calculations are correct, this guy was 5 years old in 1987. Sleeping with 5 year old boys isn't strange in itself? **

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian entertainer has come to the defense of Michael Jackson, telling an Australian newspaper that he shared a bed with the U.S. pop star when he was a boy but nothing "strange" happened.

Wade Robson, 21, who is now a choreographer and songwriter for Britney Spears and boy band 'N Sync, told Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper he first met Jackson when he was five and their friendship had always been "creatively based."

Robson first met Jackson in 1987 after winning a dance impersonation contest and four years later moved with his family to Los Angeles and was cast in three of Jackson's music videos.

During this time he visited Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

Asked if he has ever slept in Jackson's bed, Robson said: "Yeah, but nothing strange happened."

HOMO ALERT!!!!!:puke:

Nothing strange happened??? brother, this gets better and better.

michael, michael, michael, what are we going to do with you. if you want to sleep with a male, at least make it one who is of legal age and consents to being with you. even if you are innocent of the charges against you now, sleeping with little boys is not normal for a forty plus man. makes you look like chester the child molester, even if you did nothing with them. get a clue jacko

A coincidence occurred several years ago when Michael Jackson asked Walt Disney to send his main songwriters and lyricists to visit him in Neverland. One of the two Sherman brothers (my son's father in law) and his brother went to visit Michael. When I asked him if he saw anything suspicious, he replied in the negative. After current news reports and allegations, he now cannot dismiss the allegations. (Sherman brothers wrote words and music to many Disney movies, i.e., Mary Poppinis, Jungle Book, Chitty, Parent Trap, Its a Small World Afterall, and many more).

See this event below.

Wade Robson, 21, who is now a choreographer and songwriter for Britney Spears and boy band 'N Sync, told Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper he first met Jackson when he was five and their friendship had always been "creatively based."

Oh I'm sure very creatively, it that where Jackson's game "Ruba Ruba" was conceived ?

Not to mention, just look at the source !

Forum List

Back