Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Mtn,

I wish you and your family a very healthy and happy holiday!

God Bless

Eric

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!!

If I don't make it back to the board, you'll know Jim killed me with his Turkey!!! :D

indeed, happy thanksgiving to everyone. i'm fairly new to the board but the give and take of all the opinions and personalities has been great, alot of fun. best wishes to all and save me some damn turkey and a bud lite!!!:D

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I have to say, aside from sitting in traffic heading to NY, which took atleast an extra hour or more, it turned out to be a GREAT day!!!! The Sister in law put out a great spread, which I might again say Thank You for a great meal and day!!!! but, leave it to Jim, had a slice of Apple Pie to only go to take a fork full and find a nasty smelly old wet gooey black cricket lying on my pie!!!!! Thanks Jim!!!!!! your a hell of a guy!!!! :) to the ring leader - my other Brother getting my Nephew Jordan, Jim's Son, throwing stuff all over, to the kids running around and screaming - hey, it was a fun day!:D

I can't wait for Christmas!!! just think the 4 kids today, plus 4 more on top of it!!!! I think I might invest in Xanax!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back